Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Talia's POV

I screamed as I held a pillow over my face. What the hell was wrong with me, why was I acting this way? Do I love Harry? I threw the pillow aside and got up. Maybe it was just my pregnancy hormones making me feel this way. Yeah, that's it, once this thing comes out I will get over him.

I got out of bed and walked towards the window. I watched the girls still talking and the boys playing football, but Harry wasn't there. Where the hell was he gone? I looked all over the surrounding until my eyes landed on him sitting under the tree with Sophia. What the hell was he doing with her? God, I knew there was something about that girl that didn't feel right the day she came. I felt the rage in the pit of my stomach and felt like going there right now and dragging her by the hair.

I closed my curtains and went back to the bed, it was better if I stayed alone and calmed down as this was so unlike me.

I looked at the ceiling as I laid in bed.

"Hey Jonathan." I said as I felt the tears come. "I know you can hear me and are watching down on me from a better place, I just want you to know I love you and me and the baby are doing fine. I just...I just wish you were here, you know. I can't live without you. Adam has gone and so have you, I feel so alone and... *sob* I just can't live anymore. Ray, has found someone and now he might forget me. The two people I loved are gone, who should I live for now!" I sniffed as more tears fell down my cheeks.

"I love you, jonathan!" I kept muttering that as I sobbed uncontrollably until finally I fell asleep.

Harry's POV

I watched as Talia marched off in the distance.

"Wassup with her?" Asked Niall. Everyone shrugged. I was about to go after her when I remembered what she had told me.

'Just stay away from me Harry. I don't need you!' I then left her as she would be more pissed if I followed her.

I decided to take a break from football and clear my mind.

"I'm taking a break." I said to the guys and then walked off and sat under a tree, thinking about everything.

Too busy concentrating on my own problems, I didn't realise someone was hovering over me.

"Hi." I looked up to see Sophia.

"Hi." I said.

"Mind if I join ya?" She asked. I shrugged and scooted over, giving her room to sit down.

"So..." She said.

"So..." I repeated.

"Your really good at football?" She said after a moment of silence.

"Er...thanks." I said. She nodded.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Well, I like to sit alone and think about things." I stated.

"Oh sorry, I must be ruining it for you. I'm going to leave."

"No, it's ok." I said before she could get up.

"You know, sharing things would be better than keeping them to yourself." I nodded.

"I know but I need to understand my feelings before sharing them with others."

"Maybe I can help you." I said.

"No, it's ok." With that I got up and made my way towards my room.

*The Next Morning*

Kara's POV

"Are you sure my dad will approve of him?" I asked Talia for the tenth time today.

"Yeah." Said Talia. "I'm sure, I mean Ray is a good guy and he would defiantly look after you, so there is no problem for your dad." I smiled.

"Maybe you're right." I said.

"I'm always right." She said, smiling.

"Done." Said Talia as she finished the last bit of my make up.

I looked in the mirror and gasped. I looked gorgeous. I was in a blue trail dress with sequins on the chest bit, it was sleeveless and I had hot pink high heels to go with it. My make up was natural and my hair was left open and straightened.

"OMG!" I yelled. I shot up and hugged Talia. "Thank you!" She chuckled.

"No problem."

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Erm... 9:30am." Said Talia.

"Oh shit, I'm getting late. I'll see ya later, Talia. Wish me luck!" I then walked out of the door and made my way to meet my dad with Ray.

Talia's POV

After Kara left, I decided to go down and help with the party arrangements. I made my way outside and saw everyone busy with arrangements.

"Hi." I looked to see Eleanor.

"Hi." I said. "Need any help?"

"Are you sure you wanna help in that condition?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm bored anyways." She nodded.

"Come with me." We walked and she made me sit down near a table. "These are some gift bags, I want you to wrap them." I nodded and set off to work.

*2 hours later*

We were doing with arranging the party and everyone was getting ready for the party.

"I don't want to go!" I yelled moodily.

"Why?" Asked Perrie.

"Because I look fat." They all shook their heads.

"Don't be stupid, you look beautiful." I cringed. I was wearing a baggy, strapless blue gown that was up to my ankles. I had my hair in curls and a puff and wore blue heels with them.

"Come on, let's go." Yelled Daniella.

With that, I was dragged out of the room and outside to the table were our group was seated. I made eye contact with Harry for a second before I looked away.

"Hey!" We heard someone yell. We all turned to see Ray and Kara making their way towards us all.

"Hey." We all said in unison.

"How was it?" Asked Liam.

"It was awesome, dad approves of Ray." Yelled Kara due to the loud music. We all cheered.

"This calls for a toast." Said Niall.

"Hell yeah." Said Ariana.

One by one, everyone left to go dance after the drinks. It was only me, Sophia and Harry left.

I kept feeling a intense gaze on me but I never looked that way and kept my gaze on the dance floor.

"You wanna dance, Harry?" Asked Sophia. I felt hurt.

"Erm...sure." Said Harry and then I saw him and Sophia make their way to the dance floor. I was way more hurt now. I watched as they danced. Harry letting Sophia grind her hips against him and leaning back for her. Gosh, he's such an asshole! She looked so desperate, the slut.

"Ow." I groaned as I felt my contractions kick in. Was this a false alarm again or real? I got up and decided to walk around to feel better. I walked to the refreshment table and grabbed some punch and drank it. My stomach was hurting worse though.

"Aagh." I moaned as I doubled over in pain. I felt some liquid drip in between my legs.

Oh shit, the baby is coming!

*****

Sorri I haven't updated since last year, I have just been so busy wiv exams and stuff as it's my last year in skool!

Vote

Comment

Fan