Chapter 11

Chapter 11

*Seven months later*

Talia's POV

I awoke and felt the boat shake side to side. I hopped out of bed and walked out on to the deck. My baby bump was seen clearly now and I had two months left till the baby was born. I was really excited but upset as well as to Jonathan not being here to see his first child. I walked to the edge of the boat and looked down at the ocean and rubbed my stomach as I felt tears cascade down my face.

"Hey." I looked up to see Eleanor. I hadn't spoken to her before so was really nervous.

"Hi." I replied shyly. She smiled.

"Does it hurt?" I narrowed my eyebrows at her. She nodded her head down to my stomach.

"Yeah, but it's all worth it at the end." She smiled.

"You are such a lucky girl to have had someone as Jonathan in your life and ray and Adam as well, such a tragic though they had to leave." She said.

"Yeah." I muttered. We stayed quiet until I felt the baby kick which caused me to double in pain.

"Oww!" I winced. She rushed to me and helped me.

"You ok?" I nodded.

"Yeah, the baby just kicked though." She nodded.

"Can I feel it?" She asked nervously. I nodded at her, she smiled at me. Placing her hand on my stomach she felt as the baby kicked my stomach and 'awed'.

"That is so cute." She said. I smiled.

"Guys," said Perrie as her and Danielle came out.

"Yeah." Said Eleanor.

"Breakfast is ready." We nodded and followed them out to the dining table.

I walked in and seated my self near ray.

"How are you doing?" I asked.

"Fine." He said. Since the incident with Adam he had kept to himself and I was scared of losing him as well but thankfully, he was back to normal.

We all ate in silence as we scoffed down our sausage and egg with toast with orange juice.

"So, I was thinking we should stop at a place of collect some things for the baby when it arrives." Said Harry in between breakfast.

"Yeah." Said Liam. "We should also make preparations and be ready to fight in case we see those horrible things again." Everyone agreed and we continued eating.

*Two weeks later*

"We are nearing land." Said Nathan as he popped out.

"That's great." Said max. Everyone had been preparing to fight for weeks now and finally today was the day we were going to have to show that we were in fact ready, everyone except me since I was a pregnant woman.

"Right, everyone ready?" Asked Harry, he was the leader since Jonathan and Adams death.

Everyone said yeah in unison.

"Right off we go." He whispered and everyone walked off slowly weapons in hand and ready to attack in case of danger. I stayed in the back and Harry stayed with me in case we were in fact attacked.

"Ready?" He asked as ray shouted clear. I looked down at my stomach and held it protectively, Harry watching my every step.

"Yeah." I said. He smiled at me showing his dimples which made me smile. What his smile is contagious!

"Come on and don't worry I'm right beside you." I nodded and we walked outside hand in hand.

We all walked for ages and it looked as though it was going to get dark soon.

"Harry, I can't walk anymore." I said.

" Just for a while, Talia. We will stop soon somewhere ok?" He said.

"No Harry, I can't." I said out of breath.

"Guys, we need to stop." Said Harry to everyone.

"Why?" Said Niall as he looked everywhere in case of danger.

"Because Talia can't walk anymore and is tired." Everyone's expression washed in relief knowing that there was no danger. They nodded. We all looked until we saw a cave and made our way towards it to stay there for the night.

The next morning, I woke up to the sound of birds tweeting and thought the world was back to the way it used to be and I had woken up finally to a bad dream, but that hope was knocked down when I heard the sound of groaning and gunshots. I looked up to see some men shooting zombies and talking in what sounded like a American accent.

"Y'all get those pricks down there." Shouted a man that was in a cowboy suit and hat.

I looked to see my friends sleeping peaceful as if this ruckus didn't even wake them.

"Harry." I whispered. He moaned and turned over. "Harry." I tried again. This time I shook him and he woke up and sat up quickly.

"What's wrong? Is the baby coming? Are you in pain?" He said quickly in a panic.

I laughed at the way he reacted, he looked kinda cute. Omg Talia, shut up you shouldn't be thinking like that! I yelled at myself.

"What?" He said.

"Nothing. Look there." I said and he turned to look at the action that was going on.

"Let me wake the others, maybe these guys can help us?" He suggested. I nodded and watched as the others slowly got up and watched the scene ahead. They all grabbed their belongings and we walked towards the entrance of the cave.

"Yeah doggy." He said.

"Daddy, that was one hell of a fight you showed these rootin tootin fellas." Said a girl who had blonde hair that was in a plait and green eyes and was also wearing a cowboy outfit.

"Erm...hello." Said Liam as he walked forwards. The girl and her father turned pointing the gun at Liam, we all gasped.

"We won't hurt you, sir." He said. "We just came to ask for help." The guy looked at him whilst the girl hid behind her dad.

"Oh yeah, what kind of help do y'all need?" He asked.

"We don't know where we are, we have arrived from England after being attacked by some zombies and have lost people close to us. We need help, sir. We have a woman who is pregnant as well. We just need shelter until the baby has arrived so that we can carry on." The man looked at me and then back at Liam.

"Whose her child's father?" He asked.

"He...he is dead." Said Liam. "He was attacked by those things." The man looked down and sighed.

"I'm really sorry." He said. "We shall help y'all, please follow us." He walked ahead with his daughter and we all followed with me and Harry in the back, me still clinging on to him and my stomach. How I wish this all just ended and awaiting for what was to come next!!