Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Harry's POV

I tossed and turned in my bed, it was 6am but I was still tried as I couldn't sleep all night thinking about what Talia said to me. It had hurt me a lot. I don't know why but I feel a chemistry connection whenever I'm around Talia, she is just so beautiful and I can't take my eyes of her. Sadly, I have to because she is pregnant with someone else's child and she is rightfully Jonathan's as well to prove it they are engaged and soon to be weds. I leaped out of bed and went to take a shower. This place was awesome even though it was a mall the top section where we were had everything a house would have, like a kitchen, bedrooms, bathroom, living room etc. I went in and took off my clothes. Stepping into the shower I let the warm water engulf me in its presence. I wondered what her and Max were talking about. It wasn't fair whenever I want to talk to her she blanks me out or her boyfriend comes in the way, but she just met Max yesterday and she likes him better than me. I mean what's wrong with me? I'm the hottest guy on this Earth and all the girls fight over me, but the girl I pay attention to doesn't want me. She even gets along with all my friends. I stepped out of the shower after washing my body and hair and wrapped a towel around myself. I wore a white v-neck t-shirt and some black denim jeans. To complete my look I wore some white converse shoes.

Once satisfied, I walked out to see Zayn, Niall, Liam and Louis awake.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey." They said in unison. They were preparing breakfast and setting the table. I walked to the window and stared outside. I felt someone come up to me.

"Hey, you ok?" I looked to see it was Louis. "I mean, since we have came here you haven't been yourself." I looked at him.

"I'm fine." I mumbled.

"Is this about Talia?" He asked. See this was why he was my best friend because he knew me better than I knew myself but everyone spread rumours like we were gay or something.

"Louis, please." I said.

"Harry, you can tell me anything, trust me." He said sounding serious. Louis was the bubbly and cheeky one out of us but when he knew matters were serious he would turn serious and give advices as well.

"Louis, I think I'm in love with her." I blurted out. Louis looked at me shocked.

"Harry, you know you can't be. She's already got a life partner and she's pregnant!" He said.

"You think I don't know that. Besides love can happen to anyone without us realising." I whisper yelled.

"Listen Harry, don't stress. If you too are meant to be together you will end up together and if not....my friend you have to forget her." With that he walked off after tapping me on the back. I continued staring out of the window. Maybe Louis was right, maybe I should forget about her and just be friends and if she is meant to be mine, she will eventually come. I smiled and then walked to the table to join the others for breakfast.

Talia's POV

I woke up to the smell of breakfast. We had all fallen asleep late last night as we were talking about teenage things and playing games, to get to know each other better. It kind of felt like we were in big brother instead of an apocalypse.

"Good morning." Said Jonathan. I smiled as he placed a kiss on my lips.

"Morning."

"I'm going out to have breakfast, freshen up and then come and join." He said. I nodded and watched as he left the room.

I took a quick shower and changed into a long white skirt and a minty green tank top. I put my hair into a messy bun and wore sandals.

I walked outside and greeted everyone. We ate in silence and talked a bit about what we should do to entertain ourselves.