Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Harry's POV

I watched as Talia watched me and Sophia grind against one another. I knew it was wrong but she didn't want me so there was nothing wrong with it. I looked to see she was nowhere in sight. I scanned the area.

"Excuse me." I said to Sophia as I went in search for Talia. I pushed past everyone on the dance floor grinding against each other. I turned to look towards the refreshments table in case she went there. I saw Talia, doubled over in pain and holding her stomach, no one paying attention to her as they were all engulfed in the party.

"Talia." I yelled as I ran towards her.

"Talia." I said as I reached her and made her face me. "Are you ok?" She looked at me gritting her teeth.

"DO I LOOK OK?" She yelled. Yeah, stupid question to ask.

"Sorry."

"Harry, help...AGGH!" She yelled as she gripped my shoulders and dug her nails in them.

"Talia?" I asked, I was in pain but I didn't care.

"Harry..." She was breathing heavily. "Harry...baby...the baby....is....coming." I stared at her wide eyed.

"What?" I asked.

"Hurry up, Harry." She said. I looked around for anyone to help. "HARRY!" She screamed.

I picked her up bridal style and ran towards the stage where the DJ was.

"Don't worry Talia, just wait for a while."

"I don't think the baby wants to wait." She said as she breathed in and out whilst clinging tightly on to me.

I reached the stage and climbed up. I walked to the DJ.

"Can I make an announcement please?" He looked at me and at the state of Talia and nodded his head.

"Thanks." I said as he shut the music and gave me the microphone, earning a bunch of groans of agitation from the guests.

"Attention everyone," I said, getting everyone's attention. "I'm sorry for ruining the party but this is an emergency. Talia is in labour!" They all gasped and started muttering.

"Is there a doctor here?" I asked, desperately.

"Yeah." I looked to see a woman, she was wearing a black long dress and matching heels. She looked in her twenties and was a blonde with brown eyes.

"Follow me." She said. I ran off the stage carrying Talia and followed the doctor. She led me into a small room and instructed me to lay Talia on a bed in her corner.

"Do you want me to stay?" I asked Talia. She nodded.

"Right, Talia. I will pull your dress up a bit, ok darling." Said the doctor. Talia nodded and groaned in pain. I slipped her heels off and threw them on the floor, as the doctor lifted her dress up.

"Ok darling, when I say push, you push your hardest." Talia nodded, I could see the fear in her eyes as she looked at me. I grabbed her hand and smiled. She gave a smile back, grateful for my help.

"Push." Said the doctor. Talia pushed, screaming in the process and cutting the circulation in my hands but I didn't mind.

"Push!" She pushed again. We heard a crying noise. "The heads out, not long now dear." The doctor smiled.

"Give one final push!" Talia pushed her hardest and screamed. The doctor grabbed the baby and held it up for us to see. Talia fell on the bed, tired. I looked at her and smiled.

"Good job." She smiled in appreciation. The doctor came back with the baby cleaned and wrapped in a blanket. Talia grabbed the baby and smiled at it in adoration.

"Congratulations, it's a girl." Said the doctor. I looked at the baby and smiled. She was beautiful like her mother. She had some appearance from her dad as well and blonde hair with blue eyes that were sparkling as she looked at Talia and smiled.

"She's beautiful." I said. "Just like her mother." Talia looked at me when I said that and smiled.

"You wanna hold her?" She asked. I nodded. She gently passed the baby to me and I held her. She looked at me and smiled.

"Hello princess, welcome to this world." I said as I placed a kiss on her forehead.

"What are you going to name her?" I asked.

"Erm... Lauren." Said Talia.

"Nice."

I gave the baby back to Talia and got up.

"I'll be back, just going to break the news to the others." I said. Talia nodded. I looked at her one last time before I exited the room.

I walked outside and saw everyone sitting down, tensed. Ray was the first one to get up and rush to me as the others followed behind.

"What happened?" He asked. I looked at them as they all looked at me worried.

"She gave birth to a baby girl. They are both healthy and fine." I said. Everyone sighed in relief and cheered.

"Let's go and see her then." Said Kara. The gang all then left to go to meet Laura.

I walked behind but then stopped when I saw the doctor. I walked towards her.

"Hi." I said. She turned around and smiled at me.

"Oh, hello." She said.

"I never got your name?" I asked. She smiled.

"Mary." I smiled.

"Harry."

"Nice to meet you Harry." She said.

"You too." I said, shaking her hand. "Thanks for helping with the delivery." She smiled.

"It's no problem, all part of the job." I smiled.

"I better get going now, but hope to see you soon." I said.

"You too Harry." She then walked off after that. I turned and made my way to Talia.

Talia's POV

Everyone had just left after seeing the baby and talking for a bit. The baby was now knocked out, I had changed into something more comfortable and Harry was here watching over me and the baby.

"Harry." I said, breaking the silence that was present since the gang left.

"Yeah?" He said as he looked up from doing whatever he was doing.

"About what I said to you... I didn't really mean it." I said. I felt his gaze on me so I didn't look up. I heard footsteps and then felt the side of the bed dip.

"Talia, it's ok. I know you were stressed then and I don't blame ya."

"Thanks." I said as I looked up and smiled at him.

"No problem." He said as he smiled back. We continued looking at each other until he moved closer and closer, me doing the same. Until finally, our lips touched each other. The kiss was passionate and full of love, it gave me pleasure. I wrapped my arms around Harry's neck and he did the same with my waist. We pulled each other closer and he licked my lips and I let him in, our tongues fighting for dominance. He won though. He started to leave bites on my jaws and neck. When we both were out of breath we pulled away, looking at each other.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"No, that was my fault." I said.

"Well, I enjoyed it." He said. "So I don't mind." He had a smirk plastered on his face. This made me have my own smirk and I said.

"Same here." We stayed silent smiling like lunatics, until Harry said something that shocked me and made my heart beat fast.

"I think I'm in love with you, Talia!"

*****

Sorri it's short, it's more of a filler chapter