Chapter 1

Talia's POV

I woke up to a beautiful morning as always. Once doing my morning routine I headed downstairs to some of my mums homemade pancakes that were really mouthwatering.
"Hey sweetie,how did you sleep?" Said my mum. I smiled.
"Hey, it was fine." She smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek whilst passing me my plate of pancakes which I devoured once I was sat down next to my father who was busy as always reading the morning newspaper and drinking coffee.
"Hey dad." I said hoping to get his attention. He looked up and just said.
"Good morning honey." Before going back to his newspaper. Okay, I thought and got back to eating my pancakes.
After breakfast, I decided to head out and meet my boyfriend and some friends. My dad had set off to work straight away after breakfast and mum was busy cleaning in the kitchen.
"MUM!" I yelled.
"Yes hunny?" She replied.
"I'm heading out for a bit with a couple of friends."
"Ok but be back before you're dad gets home, you know he hates your friends at times."
"Ok." I mumbled.
Yes I did know how much he hated my friends he though because of them I was a bad chick as they call it but by friends he mostly hated my boyfriend as he was a bad boy and the ones who be's in gangs but he stopped once he found me as he didn't want me getting into any kind of danger. But my dad thinks he won't change, although I think he has.

"TALIA!" I jumped when I heard someone yell my name, I turned to see Adam running up to me and engulf me into a hug.
"Omg!" I said once Adam let me go. "You scared me there Adam, I thought I was gunna die." We started to laugh.
"What's the joke?" Said another voice behind us I turned to see Raymond.
"Raymond!" I yelled as I gave him a hug.
"Wow I didn't know you wanted me that bad." I slapped him playfully on the arm, which made him wince.
"Ow! Princess that hurt." He said pouting. This made me laugh.
"Hey." Yelled a voice. Oh no, I knew that voice and he didn't like me anywhere near boys.
"Jonathan." I said.
"Who said you could touch my girl and also flirt with her?" He asked Raymond.
I knew this was mean but it was just so funny the way Raymond was staring at Jonathan with a horrified expression.
"He was just kidding, babe." I said intertwining my hands with Jonathan's.
"I know but his expression is so funny, seeing as I have that control on him." He said and started laughing, which made us all laugh except from Raymond.
"Come on, lets go." Said Adam.
"Yeah before work starts." Said Jonathan.
We all started to walk to the park where the fairs were.
Let me start from the beginning I had two best guy friends called Raymond and Adam, they have been my best friends since a long time and always have been there for me. They were like brothers especially Adam as I have knew him for longer since kindergarten. Raymond started our middle school where we became friends with him and he joined our group we were known as the '3 musketeers' to everyone. Raymond always used to flirt with me as he used to have a crush on me when he started our school but I just liked him as a friend which he understood but he still likes to flirt thinking one day he will have a chance, well not on Jonathan's watch.
Jonathan, well he is my boyfriend and a sweet one at that. He was a gang member before I met him. Although he has a sweet side he only shows that to me whilst covering it up with a bad boy look for others. I recall the day I met him just like it was yesterday when it was really 2 years ago.

*flashback*

I was walking home from a party at Adams house, I was wearing a mid thigh sparkly, silver dress that had long see through sleeves which was also on the chest bit too, with it I wore some high heel boots that were black and had minimal make up with my hair open in curls. I was walking home alone at 2:30am, Adam wanted to drop me off but I didn't want him to especially since he was drunk, I was too but I wouldn't say I was wasted I was still in some senses. And well let's just say Ray was keeping himself busy in a bedroom with some girl. Anyways to get home quicker I had to go through a park alleyway. So as I was walking I felt as though someone was watching me and was getting shivers up my spine. I turned to see no one there. I quickened my pace. Which was a mistake as I heard footsteps behind me matching up to my pace but they catched me when I fell over a branch on the floor. I fell wincing in pain as I twisted my ankle.
"Gotcha." Said a voice that sounded like a guy in his early twenties.
I looked up and saw his eyes were full of lust as he took me in, I was really scared as more guys came behind one by one making a circle around me and the guy in front, by now I was really scared.
"Please leave me alone." I whimpered, hoping he would let me go.
"Shhh..." He said by now I could smell the alcohol that came from his mouth which made me turn away.
"Don't worry babe, you are a item that we will be very delicate with." I was crying really badly by now.
"No....please...." I whispered in tears.
"Jacob, just leave her man." I turned to look at who this was speaking. Once I came in contact with this person I felt my knees were about to give in by the way he was looking at me, like he cared. He was 6'1 ft and really muscly with grey eyes and jet black hair. He was perfect. And his voice, oh god don't get me started. Wtf! No Talia, bad girl now is not the situation to be thinking like that. Shaking of the thoughts I looked back at the guy holding me whose name I presume was Jacob.
"Please Jonathan." He said angry from interruptions stopping him from doing what he wanted.
"I'm the leader so I can do what I want."
"But..."
"No buts." He said. "Now end of discussion, wait till your turn."
Oh god! What was I going to do know my virginity was a precious thing to me that I wanted to lose to a real man who was the 'right guy', not some drunken guys who were in a gang. I cried as I looked at Jonathan in despair and pleading him to help me. He nodded and went behind Jacob and turned him around just when he was about to go in for a kiss. Phew, that was close cause I haven't had my first kiss as well.
"What the...." He didn't get to finish the sentence as Jonathan threw him a punch which made him fall to the floor in a heap.
He grabbed me but I stopped.
"Come on." He said.
"I can't I hurt my ankle." He sighed and looked down at me making me feel insecure. He picked me up bridal style before we ran off whilst I gave him directions to my house.
"Get them." We heard from a distance as we heard the gang members and leader catching up to us.
Jonathan ran as fast as he could until we reached my house.
"We need to go in through the back so they don't know where you live." He said looking at me. I nodded. I held him tighter as he ran to the gate and made his way into the back garden after locking it behind him. He placed me down.
"Phew that was close." He said after watching his so called friends run further onwards. He turned to look at me on the floor clinging to my ankle.
"Here let me see." He said whilst walking towards me and sitting down next to me. He took my ankle and started moving my foot around to see if it was more than a sprain.
"Ow." I winced.
"Sorry." He said. "Well good news, it's just a sprain." I smiled.
"I should get going now." I said looking at the house.
"Um....yeah." He said nervously. I walked to the door and opened it with a spare key. Before entering I turned to Jonathan and said.
"Thanks." He turned around near the gate and said.
"What for?"
"For helping me, unlike your friends."
"Well why wouldn't I?" I looked at him confused.
"What do you mean?"
"I would do anything for you." He said as he then walked away from me and into the depths of the darkness.

*end of flashback*

I smiled at the memory as after getting to know him and before we dated I found out the first day he saw me was when he was robbing a bank that I was in with a friend, he had fell in love with me then. But when he saw what his friends were doing to me he lost it and went all possessive for me. I knew right there and then that he was the one, which is why I lost my virginity to him and he also left the gang and started to become more better to get my parents trust but my father, well he is still not pleased.

"Talia...hey." I heard someone shake me.
"Huh." I said looking at the person in front of me. It was Jonathan.
"What's gotten into you?"
"Nothing." I said as I hugged him, at first he was shocked but then he hugged me back.
"Ooh, I like this Talia better." He said chuckling.
"Whatever." I said as I kissed him.
I looked to see we were at the park and the funfair was really busy and noisy, as screams filled the air whilst rides spun around making you nauseatingly want to puke. The lights shone like the 4th of July and could be seen from a distance. We made our way to the biggest roller coaster and got in queue to have the time of our life. Feeling as though it was going to be the last night of happiness and joy. If only we knew....

Hey guys, I wasn't really going to write this book but I thought of uploading a chapter as many ppl told me to who r family and friends. So please tell me what you think as I really love readin ur comments/vote as it shows that my work is being appreciated.
Vote
Fan
Comment
Plz plz plz...
Thanks :)