Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Niall's POV

Today was the day I was going to propose to Ariana. She was beautiful and I knew I was in love with her from the moment I first laid eyes on her.

I saw her with Kara, she looked so cute as she laughed at something Kara said. I took some deep breaths and made my way towards the girls with a rose in my hand.

"Oh, Kara that was a good one." Said Ariana.

"Hello." I said, nervously. The girls turned to look at em and smiled.

"I'm just going to...bye!" Yelled Kara as she got up and left leaving me and Ariana alone.

"Erm... Hi." I said after a while.

"Hi." Said Ariana as she smiled at me. "Your Niall, right?" Oh my god! How did she know my name? Does she like me or does she want to get rid of me? These were the questions stuck in my head.

"Yeah." I said when I realised she was waiting for my response.

"I'm Ariana." She said.

"I know." I said as I shook her extended hand.

"So?" She asked.

"So?" I repeated.

"Did you need to tell me something?" She asked, curiously. This was it, I thought. I had to tell her now or never.

"Erm..yeah, there is something I need...to say." I said. She looked at me waiting for me to continue.

"Ariana, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her as I knelt on one knee and looked down with my eyes shut tight. I felt my head being lifted and opened my eyes slowly. Ariana looked at me and smiled.

"Niall, I thought you would never ask." I breathed a sigh of relief and stood up as Ariana took the rose. "For me?" I nodded as she smiled.

"So, you knew I was going to ask you out?" I said. She blushed.

"Well when I first saw you, I fell in love. I didn't know whether you would like me or not but Kara said you would and finally you have." She said. I smiled.

"I love you Ariana, I was just scared you would reject me." She walked towards me and embraced me in a hug.

"I would never do that Niall. I love you." I inhaled her scent and smiled.

"I love you too Ariana."

Kara's POV

"Stop it." I said to Ray as he moved me away from the window.

"They need privacy babe, not a stalker." He chuckled.

"Haha, very funny." I said and then collapsed on the bed.

"Why are you looking at them anyways?" Asked Ray.

"I knew they would end up together, but I just needed to see of that's what was going to happen today." He nodded.

Ray came and laid beside me on the bed, both of us cuddling together.

"Ray, I need to ask you something?"

"What?" He asked.

"Would you like Talia and Harry ever becoming...you know a couple?" I asked.

Ray got up and looked at me.

"Why are you saying that?" He asked.

"Well, me and Eleanor want to help them become one."

"Kara, I think that's great but you two shouldn't play matchmakers. If something happens you will be blamed and I don't want that." He said, in a serious tone.

"I'm sorry, but don't worry. You know Harry and Talia are stubborn, so we have to do this."

"Just be careful." He said. I smiled at him and we then cuddled into bed.

Harry's POV

I watched to see the reaction on Talia's face.

"Oh." Was all she said. I sighed and got up.

"I'm sorry, I probably shouldn't have said that. I'm so stupid."

"No, no." She said. "Harry, your an amazing guy. I just don't think I want you though, I mean you can get any girl you want. Why would you want someone like me who has had someone else's kid?" I looked at her.

"Because your special to me, Talia. I don't know what I would do without you. I have never felt like this before. I don't care if Lauren isn't my child, I will still treat her as though she is."

"Harry, please try to understand...I'm-" I cut her off.

"No, you don't want me. Fine, I will find someone who wants me. But remember this Talia, when you want me just call me and I will come running back." I walked to the door and looked back one last time and said.

"I will wait for however long you want me to, all I want is you!" With that I walked away and left Talia in her room, dumbfounded.

Talia's POV

I didn't know whether I loved Harry. I mean, it could have just been my pregnancy hormones but now that I'm not pregnant anymore I would have to see if these feelings for Harry were real or not.

The doctor said that I had to have bed rest for a few weeks until I get all my energy back. She kept seeing me to check up on the baby and me, seeing as there was no midwife here she had to take that job too. I watched Lauren as she snored softly and smiled. She looked exactly like Jonathan. With the image of Lauren in my head, I got under the covers and dozed off.