Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Eleanor's POV

"Harry, you should go check up on Talia." I suggested.

"Ellie boo is right." Said Louis. I smiled at him in appreciation.

"Well, she wouldn't want me around. Also how could she think me and Sophia are going out?" Yelled Harry. He then got up and walked away. Shit, this wasn't how it was supposed to go. I quickly got up, Ariana and Sophia looking at me worriedly. Sophia was apart of the plan as me and Ariana had told her everything and she happily agreed to help us as she wanted Harry and Talia to become one as well.

"HARRY!" I yelled as I ran to catch up with him.

"What is it?" He said as he turned around. I jumped back in shock.

"Harry, you need to-"

"Forget it." He said cutting me off. "I don't need to do anything for Talia. If you're going to say that then I suggest you leave." He then turned to walk away.

"Harry, please you need to calm down and listen." He stopped and turned around.

"Listen, I don't think so." He walked off again.

"What if I said she feels the same way you feel about her?" I said. Harry froze. He stood there for a while until he said.

"What?" He turned to look at me to see if I was serious or not. I nodded.

"Yeah. Harry she loves you, she just doesn't want to believe it. You have to give her some time."

"What if it's too late?" He said. I walked towards him.

"You have to make her understand what she's missing. Talk to her, get her feelings out." With that said I walked off and made my way back to the table, hoping that Harry would listen to my advice and talk to Talia.

Harry's POV

I stood there taking everything Eleanor said in. Maybe she was right. I had to get Talia to confess her feeling. I turned around and made my way to wherever Talia

was.

I found Talia sitting under a tree playing with Lauren. Lauren was laying down on a white blanket and Talia was above her making weird faces. I smiled, she looked so cute. I made my way towards her. She looked up when she noticed me.

"We need to talk." I stated. She rolled her eyes.

"Harry, we have nothing to talk about. Just please leave." I got angry when she said that to me so I grabbed her from the arm and pulled her up.

"Ow, Harry what the hell. That hurt."

"Do you love me?" She looked at me confused.

"Harry, what are-"

"Do you love me?" I said louder this time, cutting her off.

"No!" She said looking away from me.

"Kiss me!" I said. She looked at me in shock.

"What?"

"You heard me, if you have no feelings for me then you should be able to kiss me with no problems at all." I had a smirk plastered by now.

"Harry, I don't like you and I will never kiss you."

"Kiss me or I will make you."

"Harry-" I cut her off as I slammed my lips against hers. She tasted sweet, I closed my eyes savouring the moment. She didn't kiss me back but when I pulled her closer she started to kiss me back. She wrapped her arms around my neck. Before the kiss could get out of hand, I pulled away.

"So you don't like me, huh?" I asked. She looked at me embarrassed.

"Harry, I..." She trailed off.

"Just tell me how you feel Talia?" I said encouraging her to speak.

"I love you, Harry styles." I smiled as she said that. "But we wouldn't work out."

"Why is that, huh?" I asked. Why does she always think that? It was driving me mad.

"Because Harry, I'm a single mother who lost her fiancée. I'm nothing but a living wreck and you...you're perfect. You can find someone better."

"No!" I said. She looked at me now. "Talia your perfect. Your exactly the way I wanted you to be. You don't know how jealous I used to be seeing you with Jonathan, I fell in love with you the day you fell on top of me in the woods. I wanted you...no, I needed you since that day. I love you Talia, can't you see that?" She looked at me with tears pouring out of her eyes. Oh god, I made her cry.

"Talia, I'm so sorry." I said as I wiped her tears. "I didn't mean to hurt you."

"No, Harry." She said as she held my hand. "You don't know how happy I am to hear you say those sweet things. I love you Harry." She then hugged me and I hugged her back, enjoying the moment of her in my arms.

"Don't ever leave me." I chuckled.

"Wouldn't plan on it and I love you too."

"Kaka." We both chuckled as we looked at Lauren giggling and cooing.

Sophia's POV

I looked at Talia, Harry and Lauren from a distance. They looked like a cute, happy family. I was so proud that I was apart of helping them become one.

Yes, I did love Harry but it was a one sided love. Him and Talia were meant to be and hopefully someday I would find someone that loved me.

"Hey." I turned to see Nathan.

"Hey." I said.

"You ok?"

"Yeah, why'd you ask?"

"I knew you liked Harry."

"Oh." Was all I said.

"You know this may sound crazy but I really really like you."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

We stayed silent for a while.

"So erm... Do you wanna-"

"Yeah." I said before he could finish his sentence.

"Great." Was all Nathan said before we stayed silent and just smiled at each other shyly.