Chapter 36

... 3 Years Later...

Trystan's POV

    I'm sleeping soundly when all of a sudden I feel water being poured on me and I sit up to see three little kids giggling on top of me. I rub my eyes and look around me to see the bed is soaking wet. When I turn back around to look at the kids they're gone and I set out to find them.

"Ethan! Parker! Everleigh! Come out or daddy's going to eat you!"

   I follow the twins scent into Everleigh's room. I look under the bed first but don't find them there so I say,

"Hmm, I wonder where they could be?"

I hear giggles coming from the closet so I go out the room making sure they hear my footsteps and close the door shut. Then I walk in quietly and shut the door behind me.

"Looks like daddy couldn't find- ahhh daddy put me me down!"

   Everleigh yells as I carry her over my shoulder. I throw her on the bed and start tickling her,

"NO! Ethan help me! PLEASE!" 

   Ethan jumps from a chair on the room on to my back and I throw myself forward so he falls on the bed. I start tickling both of them when I feel weight on my back again. I can't really throw Parker on the bed because there's no more space and he'd squish the twins. So I just give up and decide to let them have fun.  I fall down on the bed in surrender and they all pile on top of me cheering in victory. After playing around for a while more we head downstairs to eat breakfast. I give them a bowl of oatmeal and a bowl of fruit with orange juice. I sit the twins in their booster seat and I sit next to them so I can feed them.
     I doorbell sounds throughout the house and I get up to answer it. When I open it up I see Margarret with her one year old son, Cameron, on her hip. I let them in and say,

"We were just about to eat breakfast. If you want I can make you some."

"No, it's fine. We already ate before coming here."

   We go to the kitchen where the kids see her and they get excited.

"Aunt Margarret! Can we play with Cameron?" Margarret looks over at me and I say,

"First finish your breakfast and then you guys can play all you want with Cameron."

   They finish their breakfast quickly and Parker carries carries Cameron taking them to his room to play. I sit on the couch with Margarret and we start talking about what's been going on in each other's lives. Shortly after there's another knock on the door and I let Margarret pick a movie that we can watch. I open the door and see Brandon standing there. I give him a man hug and let him in the house.

"Kids look who's here!" Immediately a bunch of feet start pounding throughout the house and three little heads pop from around the corner.

"Uncle Brandon! What are you doing here?" asks Everleigh as Brandon bends down to pick her up. 

"Well, I wanted to spend some time with the princess of the house so I left Nathan in charge while I'm gone."

   Everleigh giggles and hugs Brandon tighter. Since she's the only girl she gets the most attention but of course I don't want her to be like those conceited girls so I don't let her get her way all the time but her aunts and uncles don't listen. Brandon and I have gotten closer and are almost like best friends now. Things have changed so much over the past couple years and I like how things are at the time. We all move into the living room to see Margarret with Cameron on her lap.

"So which movie did you end up picking?" She holds up 'Lilo and Stitch'.

"Since it's Xiomara's third year of not being with us I decided to pick her all time favorite Disney movie. I remember how she would put this movie on none stop when we were children. Her annoying ass."

  We all chuckle and sit on the couches with popcorn that I made before opening the door and we sat back and enjoyed the movie.
___________________________________
This is the last chapter of The Alphas Unknown Baby. Thank you all for reading my book I really appreciate it. I love you guys!