Chapter 3

Brandon on top. If you guys want someone else to be Brandon let me know who in the comments.
>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>

It's been a week since the party, one week since Brandon rejected me. The thought of me possibly being pregnant has been on my mind this whole week. I'm too young to be a mother and I have too much going on. I'm still in college and it's too big of a responsibility for me.

Margaret and I are done with our classes for the day so we decide to go to the pharmacy to get some pregnancy tests.

We get like 4 different types of tests just to be sure. We go to pay for them and I see three people in line. I make Margaret go in front of me so she's covering the tests and and stay close behind her. I get more nervous the closer I get to the register. When it's our turn I hurriedly put the tests on the counter and avoid eye contact. The lady gives me a small smile and scans the items before putting them in a bag. She hands me the small bag and I take it quickly before stuffing it in my bag.

"See it wasn't that bad."

"Easy for you to say you didn't have them in your hand."

I rush to my car and get in. I put my bag in the backseat before driving Margaret and I to my house.

We get to my house and rush up the stairs. I close the door and mentally prepare myself for what I'm about to do. Margaret assures me that if my parents don't take it well that I'm more than welcome to stay with her but the thing is, I want my parents to be happy to have a grandchild. I want them to be there for me. I want them to be supportive and not throw me in the streets to fend for myself.

Before I can overthink and turn back Margaret shoves me into the bathroom and throws the bag at me. I roll my eyes and take the tests out. I pee on all four tests and place them on the counter with shaky hands. I wash my hands and come out of the bathroom to see Margaret scrolling rather phone on my bed. I plop down next to her and she throws her arm over me.

"No matter what the results say you'll be fine."

"I hope so."

"I know you will."

We wait for five minutes to get up from my bed and go to the bathroom. My palms start sweating and I can't get myself to look down. Margaret looks into my eyes and squeezes my hands. I nod and we look down at the same time. All four tests read positive and I feel my stomach drop.

I can't help but fall to the floor and clutch my stomach as I cry. All the memories from that night start coming back and I can't stop thinking about how I'm going to tell my family...and Brandon.

The door to my bedroom swings open and Margaret quickly throws the tests in the trash while I wipe my face. We stand at the door of the bathroom and smile innocently at my mom.

"Hey hun, are you okay? You're looking a little pale."

"Yeah I'm fine probably just skipped a meal or something."

"Okay...well I was just coming to get your dirty laundry from the bathroom."

"No it's okay. I'll get it for you."

"Xiomara Reyes what are you hiding in the bathroom?"

"Nothing mom."

She makes her way over to the bathroom and Margaret and I just sit on my bed anxiously. She starts searching the bathroom and I keep my gaze fixated on the trash can. My mom catches sight of this so she goes to the trash can and pulls out the pregnancy tests.

"When did this happen?"

"A week ago at a party."

I keep my gaze to the floor and my eyes start watering. I hear my mom walking out the bathroom and walking towards me.

"With who?"

She cups my face in her hands and forces me to look into her eyes.

"With my mate."

Her face seems to light up a bit at the mention of me finding my mate.

"My mate who slept with me and rejected me afterwards."

I break down and let the tears fall freely down my face. My mom looks mad but then looks at me with pity and hugs me. Margaret joins in on the hug as well and we just stay like that for a while.

"You know you have to tell your father as well as your brother and I'm not sure how they'll react."

"Yeah I know."

"What are you going to do about your mate?"

I take note that she said the word mate with hate. I shrug in response to her question and think of what I'm going to do.

"I'm thinking of  going to his pack house tomorrow to reject him. I don't want him near my baby so I'll move away for some time and come back when I think the time is right."

My mom and Margaret look at me with shock and sadness probably not expecting that to be my answer.

"Don't worry. I'll come to visit you once the baby is born and I'll facetime you guys everyday. I have to think about my baby and I think this is what's best."

They just nod and we all go down for dinner. I go to the dining room expecting to find my dad there but see the chair at the head of the table is empty.

"He had to work late honey."

I look at my mom and nod as they take a seat and I set the table. We all start eating and there wasn't much conversation.

After dinner Margaret decided to head home so I give her a ride home. When I get back home I'll head to my room and get into bed. I feel the exhaustion of today's events setting in and start dozing off.

The last thought before I fall asleep is that I'm pregnant and I can't wait to meet my baby.