Chapter 30

Thank you guys for 2,000 reads! Hope you guys enjoy the chapter. This chapter is dedicated to AnimalLover_2000
<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<

I had fun in the baby shower/gender reveal party and it was great. Everyone had fun and I have a lot of presents to open still. We decided to keep the presents in a spare room that we have and make that the twins room.
I get out of the shower and put on a robe. I go out to see a shirtless Trystan. Yes, it still makes me drool every time I see his abs. He comes behind me wrapping his arms around me and whispering,

"You done staring?"

I pull away from him and say,

"We need to talk about something but first let me change so I'm not just in a robe."

I go into the bathroom with my clothes in hand and change with much difficulty. I come out to see Trystan laying on the bed.

"What took you so long?"

"Well a certain pair of twins won't let their mommy put pants on."

He chuckles and I sit down next to him getting serious. His smile falls and he sits up.

"So the reason I wanted to talk to you is because something happened yesterday." I look at him and he nods at me to continue.

"I went in the kitchen to get a glass of water when I felt hands on my shoulders. I assumed it was you so I turned around and kissed the person but when we broke apart I saw it was Brandon."

"But you didn't feel anything...or did you?"

"That's the thing...I did. When we kissed I felt sparks and butterflies at the pit of my stomach. My wolf was going crazy, not that you don't make her go crazy. I don't know of it was because we were mates or not but I do know that I felt something while we kissed."

I look up at him to see him with his head down breathing hard. He gets up abruptly and starts rummaging through the nightstand. When he doesn't find what he's looking for he looks at me and asks,

"Where is it?"

I go to the walk in closet and point to one of my shoes. He gets the shoe and takes out the pack of cigarettes. Trystan doesn't really smoke unless something is stressing or troubling him. I hated to be the cause of it right now. He got a cigarette out and lights it up before inhaling deeply and letting out the smoke.

"If you want to go be with him fine by me but it's not just about you and me. There's Parker and the twins to think about too. In the end it's going to be your decision that counts." I'm about to touch him but he just backs away and I look at the ground trying to keep my tears at bay.

"Get out. I need some time to myself."

I nod and get out of the room. Once I'm out I hear things breaking as they're thrown and punches being delivered to the walls. Good thing Parker isn't here and stayed at Alexandria's. When I hear glass shattering I go inside the room to see it all trashed. The lamp is broken, picture frames shattered, walls with holes in them. I go towards the window and scream when I get glass in my foot. I get closer to the window being cautious of the glass on the floor now. When I look out I see Trystan's wolf looking at the window before he growls at me and runs off into the woods. I make my way to the bed carefully as to not injure my foot further and sit down. I get my phone from my bag and dial Margarret's number.

"Hey babe."

"Hey, can you come over and make sure to bring the pack doctor with you please."

"Sure. What happened?"

"I told Trystan about what happened. He's out right now but I'll tell you what happened whenyou get here."

I hang up and pick up a shirt from the floor wrapping it around my foot carefully. I go downstairs and sit on the couch. Margarret better get here fast. There's a knock on the door, perfect timing, I go open it and see Margarret with the doctor and Brandon behind them.

"What is he doing here?"

"I called him over." Says Margarret.

"Why did you do that. If Trystan sees him he's gonna flip."

"We'll talk about this later. What happened to your foot."

   I sit down on the couch and unwrap the shirt from my foot. The doctor examines it and starts stitching it before wrapping it in gauze and telling me not to.put any wait on that foot or the stitches will open up. He leaves and Margarret sits on my right while Brandon sits on the right. I tell them everything that happened and by the time I'm done telling the story I have tears going down my cheeks.

"Don't feel bad babe."

"H-hes mad because I kissed Brandon and it's MY fault that he's so mad his wolf took control. Brandon you have to leave before he-"

    Trystan comes through the door  in just a pair of shorts and when his eyes lock on Brandon he growls and I see his eyes darken. Shit! His wolf is taking control. He starts coming towards Brandon and I limp to Trystan.

"Babe calm down. We didn't do anything, please. I don't want you to fight."

    He looks at me and his eyes soften. I hug him and he wraps his arms around me burying his face in me neck inhaling my scent. I feel the twins kicking and I'm pretty sure Trystan felt it because he looks down at my tummy and puts his hands on it. I smile and lean my head on his chest. I see Margarret pulling Brandon out the front door.

"Looks like they missed their daddy."

"Yeah..."

"What's wrong?"

"Why was he here?"

"I called Margarret and the pack doctor but when I opened the front door for them I saw Brandon. Margarret brought him along but I never asked for him to come."

   His eyes start scanning my body and when they land on my foot he immediately picks me up bridal style and takes me up to a spare room since ours is a mess. He sets me down on the bed gently and kisses my forehead.

"Go to sleep it's been a tough day."

  I start crying and a frown instantly forms on his face.

"Why are you crying princess?"

"I don't deserve you. After everything you still treat me like I'm the world to you. All I do is hurt you and you don't deserve that."

"Well, I love you Xio and I'm not giving up on us so easily. There are two bundles of joy that'll be popping out of you soon and I'd give my life for them and Parker. Goodnight princess."

"Where are you going?"

"To another spare room. You have to make a choice and I'm not taking the chance of getting closer to you when you can easily choose someone else."

    He closes the door and I'm left with my thoughts.
Trystan treats me like a princess and has been there for me since day one. We're about to start a family of our own. So why am I considering the choice of being with Brandon?