Chapter 6

I wake up as I feel someone shaking me.

"Excuse me ma'am. The plane has landed and we're about to get off."

I nod and look out the window to see we landed and people are getting off the plane. I stretch my legs before getting up and making my way off the plane.

I rush through the airport and collect my suitcases. I'm so excited to get to the house and see what it looks like. I've only seen it through pictures but it looks big and spacious. I drag all my suitcases outside the airport and call over a cab. I put my bags in and close the trunk. I get in the cab and tell the driver the address to the house. I sit back and watch the people, the buildings, and the scenery go by. After about an hour the cab comes to a full stop and I get out.

My jaw drops as I take it all in. The house looks amazing. It looks way better than the pictures and I can't wait to go and explore it. I get my suitcases from the trunk and pay the driver before going into the house. I set my bags at the entrance and I go into every room as I try to find my way around the house and memorize it.

After exploring the house I go into the master bedroom and plop myself down on the bed. At least the house came furnished so I don't have to buy too much. I just have to buy some things for the kitchen and a couple of things to make the house feel like home.

I sit up and stretch before going downstairs to get my suitcases. I drag them into the bedroom one by one and start unpacking. I manage to put everything away before sunset and decide to order food since I can't really cook anything right now.

Right after I finish my food I decide to call it a day and go to sleep. I change out of my clothes and snuggle into the sheets before falling asleep.

I get up early the next morning and get ready to start the day. Today I'm set on buying the rest of the things for the house and getting to know the area a little better. My car is also arriving today so I'm looking forward to that too.

I just got home from doing the groceries. I was able to get everything delivered to the house so I'm just waiting for the things to get here. I start putting the groceries away and as soon as I finish I hear a knock at the door.

"Hi. Are you Xiomara Reyes?"

"Yes I am."

"Great. So do you want me to put it down somewhere or do you need help installing it?"

"Yeah can you actually help me install it. I'd really appreciate it."

I open the door for him and he starts bringing everything in. I help him set a couple of things up and put some things away. When he's done I tip him and he leaves. I look around the house satisfied with how it looks. I'm about to go out for a run when my phone starts ringing. I pull it out to see it's my mom calling.

"Hey mom."

"Hey sweetie. How's the house? Have you unpacked all of your things?"

"Yeah I finally got everything unpacked and set up. I can't wait for you guys to come and see."

"Yeah well hopefully soon. We all miss you Xiomara."

"I miss you guys too."

"Alright I'll call you again soon. Take care honey."

"Alright mom. Bye."

I hang up and change before going for a run. I go to a nearby park and start jogging around it.

After a while I decide to take a break but as I'm walking to a nearby bench someone bumps into me which sends me falling towards the floor. I close my eyes shut ready to hit the ground but a pair of arms grab me and pull me up. As soon as my feet touch the ground I turn around and swing at their face.

"Next time watch where the fuck you're going."

"Alright I get that you're mad but I helped you up before you hit the ground."

"Yeah. After you pushed me."

"Fine I'm sorry."

He looks me up and down and I can't help but do the same. 

Fuck he's hot. Maybe we should take him home with us.

I shake Rosaline's comment off and see that the guy is still looking at me.

"Sorry about the punch. I live a couple minutes from here if you want to put some ice on it."

"No its fine."

"Come on I feel bad. Just let me put some ice on it and then you can leave."

"Alright lead the way."

We walk towards my house and when we make it he looks shocked that I live here.

"Wait. You live here?"

"Yeah this is my house. Why?"

"Just asking."

I look at him suspiciously and open the door.

"Hey can I use your bathroom?"

"Yeah. It's down the hall to the left."

Once he leaves I go to the kitchen to get the ice but get distracted when I see something outside the window in the distance. It almost looks like-

"Hey!"

I jump at the sudden noise and look outside the window to see it's gone.

"Woah. Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine. Do you mind if I take a quick shower?"

"No It's alright."

I grab some clothes before going to the bathroom and stripping from my clothes. I shower quickly and get out to dry myself. Because I'm in a hurry to get out of the shower I trip over something and fall to the floor. The door suddenly opens and the guy comes in.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine. Just me being clumsy."

I look at him to see him looking at my chest area. I look down to see my towel slipped a bit and is almost showing my boobs. I pull my towel up and get up to go to my room but turn to look at the guy who's name I still don't know.

"I'm going to change."

He just looks at me and I roll my eyes at him.

"I need you to get out."

He nods and I see his cheeks go red. I chuckle as he goes out the door. I put my clothes on and go downstairs to get the ice but see that the guy has the ice already.

"What's your name by the way? I realized I never asked."

"My name is Trystan. What's yours?"

"Xiomara. Do you live around here?"

"Yeah. I live a block away."

After that we just continue conversation until it's around 7:00 and he says he needs to leave. We trade numbers and before he leaves he turns around and looks at my stomach.

"Nice little baby bump by the way."

He knows?!