Chapter 29

The outfits for Trystan, Xiomara, and Parker on top. Hope you guys enjoy the chapter.
<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<
-3 months later-

     Trystan just left the room saying that he was going to plan a baby gender reveal/ baby shower paty. Great, just leave it to him to tell me on the same day it's taking place. It's funny how he knows the gender of the baby but I don't. I've gotten checkups but Trystan tells me to cover my eyes and if I don't he blindfolds me. Like bitch are you fucking kidding me they're my kids too. I call Margarret and tell her to meet me at the mall to which she gladly responds and says she'll meet me there in half an hour. I let my hair in its usual waves and throw on a hoodie since it's a bit chilly outside. Just before I head down I stop to look at my stomach, it's incredibly big for just one baby in there. Maybe he/she is fat because I eat so much. I go outside to see everyone preparing everything for later. I walk over to Trystan and tap him on the shoulder.

"Babe, do you have time to take me to the mall? If you don't then I can call Margarret to pick me up."

"Of course. For you and Parker anytime princess." I smile and peck him on the lips.

      We take Parker with us and he looks at me with pleading eyes.

"Can we bring Alexandria with us, please mommy?"

"Of course baby, but first yoy have to ask her parents for permission."

     He releases our hands and runs towards Alexandria's direction.
     Parker says that they are "dating". When he told me I was like 'you are just four years old!'.
     He has a brief conversation with her until she pulls him in a direction. About two minutes later I see them coming towards us.

"Hey Alexandria."

"Hey Mrs.Smith."

     She says and I grab her hand leading them to the Range Rover.
We make it to the mall and Trystan drops us off while he goes back to the house. I see Margarret and choose to sneak up on her. I go behind her and cover her eyes to which she throws her head back hitting me on my forehead and making me dizzy as fuck. She turns around and when she sees me starts apologizing and saying how stupid she is.

"Don't worry I'm just a bit dizzy. I'm the stupid one, I should've known not to sneak up on you."

    The kids run up to us asking how I'm feeling. I tell them I feel great so they don't worry and we start walkig towards the shops. I look at Alexadria as she looks at the stores.

"If you want anything let me know and I'll buy it for you ok?"

"Okay, thank you."

     I nod and we start going in and out of stores. Alexandria says she wants to go to claires so we go. She starts looking at all the necklaces and bracelets when she squeals and says,

"Look, it's like the necklace you have! Can I get it?"

"Of course sweetie."

    I get it for her along with other hair accessories, necklaces, and bracelets. We're heading out the store when Parker says he wants to go to the Disney Store so we go there and I buy three mugs, three stuffed animals, a bag, and clothes for both of them. Margarret got clothes for the baby, towels bor the baby, and a bedding set. I told her she doesn't know the gender but she just responded with 'My auntie instinct never fails'. Fucking crazy bitch, but I love her. We went into more stores and ended up with four more bags containing clothes for both the kids.
     We were passing by a store when a dress caught my eyes and I dragged all of them in with me. It was a lace burgundy dress, the front reaches above my knees while the back goes all the way to my ankles. I look for my size and when I find it I go into the fitting room and try it on. When I show the others how it fits me they give me a thumbs up and I agree with them so I change out of it and pay for it at the register. I have a bunch of  shoes at home so I don't bother buying any, besides my feet are killing me and I need a nap. We decide to go home after eating, calling Nathan to come pick us up since I don't want to bother Trystan.
____________________
-3 Hours Later-

     I wake up from my nap and rub my eyes before stretching. I reach for my phone that's on the nightstand and turn it on to look at the time. My eyes widen and I bolt out of bed when I see that it's 6:00. Why didn't Trystan wake me up? The party starts in an hour. I get into the shower and within 15 minutes I'm out. I do my makeup which just consists of foundation, concealer, highlight, eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara, and red lipstick. Then I do this cute hair style I saw on tumblr and it comes out pretty good. Fuck yeah! I should become a hair stylist. I add some little flower hair accessories into it to make it look better. There we go I look flawless.