Chapter 21

This chapter is going to be in Trystan's POV right after they've taken Xiomara.
<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<
Trystan's POV

Brandon arrives shortly and gets out of his car.
"Where's Parker?" I ask when I don't see him coming behind Brandon.
"I left him at the pack house with a few of his friends, I didn't want him to come along and find out that his mother was taken away." He says looking at me sharply,
"You're her mate right now and you're supposed to look after her and take care of her! Where the fuck were you when all of this went down!" Brandon yells pushing me. I don't want to fight right now and just look at him clenching my jaw. He comes at me and punches me square on the jaw making me stumble a little but regain my posture and stand straight clenching my fists now as well. He makes a move to punch me again but I dodge his punch and with my fast reflexes I manage to pin him on the ground and land a punch to his nose. I get off him before I do something I'll regret and concentrate on the task at hand and finding my mate. Once I cool down I invite him into the house and go into the kitchen.
"What the fuck are we doing in your kitchen we're supposed to be looking for Xiomara!" Brandon shouts. I grab ice from the freezer and hand it to him along with paper towels.
"Shut up you ungrateful piece of shit and put this on your nose." I lead him to Xiomara and I's bedroom her scent still lingering in the air. I grab one of her shirts and hand it to Brandon,
"I need you to get you're best warriors and trackers here can you do that?" He nods and starts mind linking his pack members. I get my phone from my pocket and call Xiomara's parents to let them know what happened.
"Hello, it's me Trystan. Can you come over to the house I need to tell you all something. Hurry up, please." I hang up and all I can think about is finding Xiomara and how Parker will react to the news.
_____________________

By the time Xiomara's family arrives Brandon's pack warriors are out in the front waiting for directions.
"Trystan what is it that you had to tell us? Where's Xiomara?" I look at them blinking back tears and say,

"They took her, I don't know who but I have an idea of who it might've been." Xiomara's mother starts sobbing and turns to Xiomara's father hugging him. Logan comes up to me and pushes me.

"Logan stop! It wasn't his fault that she was taken away!" yells Margaret and Xiomara's parents.

"He's right, it is my fault. If I wouldn't have gone out and just stayed with her then she would've still been here!" I say slouching my shoulders and letting my feelings show.

"Wait, so you weren't here when she was taken?" asks Logan. I shake my head and Xiomara's mother asks,

"Where were you?" I look up to her and start explaining to her where I was and what I was doing to when I got home and found the house empty with no trace of her. 

"I was going to propose to her!" I say falling on my knees and letting the tears I've been holding in fall freely down my face. Xiomara's mother comes to comfort me and I hug her while she rubs my back, this reminds me of when I was younger and my mother would do the same thing when I would be upset. I lean into her and say,"When I got to our bedroom there was a little gift box sitting on the bed, when I opened it there were a pair of baby shoes and a pregnancy test. She was going to tell me she was pregnant!" She looks at me with sympathy but her face gets serious and gets off the ground going to her husband.

"Honey call the pack warriors, we need to find our daughter and fast!"

"They're on the way but you need to calm down!" Xiomara's mother starts pacing around and mumbles under her breath but I'm pretty sure everyone heard what she said with all of us being werewolves. 

"Back up, Xio is pregnant?!" I nod to Margaret's question and starts rambling too but stops when she sees that the pack warriors have arrived. When they're all out and in front of the house I hand each of the packs a article of clothing that belonged to Xiomara. I dry my tears and put on a blank face listening to Brandon and Xiomara's father barking orders to their warriors and trackers. 

"Your group will cover this side and my group will cover this side, now lets split up and search for my daughter!" We turn into our wolves including me and separate going into the woods in search of her smell or anything that can lead us to finding her.

'I'm coming baby just stay strong. I won't stop until I find you and have you and our baby safe with me, I love you!' I mind link her hoping she got the message.

_____________________