Chapter 10

Trystan's wolf on top. Btw his name is Dylan. Lmk in the comments what you guys think of my chapters.
<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<
We're at the airport to drop off Margarret, Nathan, and Logan. It's time for them to head back home and I bought my mother and father a gift since they couldn't come. We're at the gate that goes to California and I'm saying my goodbyes to them.

"Tell mom and dad that they should come over soon and leave Jason in charge. You all should come over again soon. I'm gonna miss you bro, take care of them for me." I kiss him on the cheek and move onto Nathan,

"Even though we just met I already consider you a part of the family. Take care of yourself and of Margarret too. She can be a handful at times but that's just her. I'm going to miss you."

I hug her and they start getting on the plane. Once they're in I let the tears fall and cling onto Trystan. The ride back home is silent and once we get there I go to my room and lie down. My belly got bigger, just three more months for this little munchkin to come. Brandon has been calling me for the past days but I just ignore his calls.

"I'm gonna start on dinner babe. Do you want anything specific?"

"I'm gonna go change and then I'll come downstairs to tell you."

He nods and I go upstairs. I'm in my underwear and bra when I get a call from Brandon and I answer it.

"What the fuck do you want Brandon? If I don't answer your calls then that should give you a clue that I don't want to fucking talk to you!"

"Woah calm down babe. I just wanted to know how you were doing and why you moved."

"Cut the crap Brandon. What is the real reason you called me?"

"Xiomara I realized I made a mistake by rejecting you. I was hoping you could forgive me and we can be mates again."

"Well I can't because I don't want you anymore. Why don't you tell one of your weekly sluts to be your fucking mate. They'd probably be honored."

"Babe come on, don't be like that. We can work through this."

"First off don't call me babe and we can't fix this because there is nothing between us and there never will be!" Trystan comes into the room and says,

"Babe have you decided what you want me to make you?" I hold up a finger and he comes to sit next to me.

"Xiomara who the hell is that? Is he the reason why you don't want me anymore?"comes Brandon's voice.

"None of your fucking business asshole. Now if you excuse me I have to eat, tell Nathan I said hello, bye."

"Wait, how the fuck-"

"Ugh, he's such an asshole! I can't believe he was my mate."

"It's ok. You got me now, so what do you want?"

"Can we go to olive garden?"

He nods and I start blushing as I realize that I'm in nothing but my bra and underwear. I get up and go under my bed.

"Babe why are you hiding under the bed?"

"Because I'm half naked and I don't want you to see me."

"Can you please come out from under there I promise I won't see you."

I get out and see he has his eyes covered. I change quickly and go over to him to give him a quick peck on the lips. We get in the car and go to olive garden. We get to our table and start talking about anything. When we're done we get back in the car and I ask,

"By the way what is your wolf's name?"

"His name is Dylan. How is our baby?"

"Our baby is doing great. He is getting pretty big."

"How do you know it's a he? How far are you along in the pregnancy?"

"I'm going to be eight weeks in two days. He'll be born in twelve weeks. I'm going to go to the doctors tomorrow. Do you want to come with me?"

"I would love to. Will we find out what the gender is?"

I nod and he reaches over to rub my belly. I kiss him on the cheek and the rest of the car ride is silent.
When we get to the house we go up to my room and lay down on my bed.

"You never told me about what will happen when you find your mate." He goes tense and his grip around me tightens.

"Well, my mate was killed by my previous alpha about two years ago. She was beautiful. She had brown wavy hair and blue eyes."

"I bet she was a wonderful person. If you want to tell me more about her you can."

  We talk about her until I feel myself dozing off. I feel clothes being taken off me but I'm too tired to protest so I let Trystan change me. He takes his shirt and pants off and lays next to me holding me close to him.

I wake up to the smell of eggs and bacon. I get up and go downstairs. I go behind Trystan and wrap my arms around his waist from behind. He turns around and pecks my lips,

"Good morning. How did you and the little munchkin sleep?"

"Good. What time is it?"

"It's ten babe. Why?"

"The baby's appointment is at eleven. We have to eat fast if we want to get there on time."

We eat our eggs and bacon in a hurry. Afterwards he goes to his room while I go to mine so we can get dressed.

We get into the car quickly and rush to the doctors. Once there I sign in and take a seat with Trystan. About seven minutes later we're called in and are told to go into a room where a lady is waiting for us.

"Hello Xiomara I'm doctor Hartley. So how far along are you?"

"I'm eight weeks. Can I find out the gender of the baby?"

"Since you've gotten pregnant by an alpha you can. Can you please lay down."

I lay down and she puts some cold gel on my stomach. A noise fills the room and I look at the screen to see something small there.

"Oh my god. Is this the baby's heartbeat?"

The doctor nods and tears fill my eyes as I look at my baby. Trystan comes over to me and kisses me on the lips. I look at him to see he shed a few tears as well. The doctor sees us and asks,

"Is this the father of the baby?"

"Yes." She nods and asks,

"Are you ready to know the gender of your baby?"

Me and Trystan look at each other and nod.

"Well, the baby is a...."
___________________________________
You guys will find out what the gender of the baby is in the next chspter. What do you guys think of my chapters, please lmk in the comments.