Chapter 13

I'm going to fast forward it to when Xiomara is 16 weeks. On top is a picture of how her stomach looks, enjoy the chapter! <>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<
  My family is coming to visit again. Last month they stayed for two weeks but since I'm a month away from giving birth they're going to stay to be here for the babies birth. The gender reveal is going to be this week and the baby shower is going to be in three weeks. I'm planning on inviting our pack secretly. I hear the doorbell ring and I go to open it. Trystan comes in with the rest behind him. I peck him on the lips and greet the rest. Margarret and my mother have been pushing me to do the gender reveal tomorrow because they want to know badly. I hug Nathan and Logan, then I go kiss my dad on the cheek. It's good that the weather is sunny now so the party will be better and maybe we'll get into the pool. Even though I can't go on the deep end because my stomach weighs too much I'll just hang out in the other side where the water isn't deep.

    I go with Trystan to tell him about the party being tomorrow. I see he's excited about the baby coming because every time the baby is mentioned his eyes seem to have this twinkle in them. I know that Brandon should have a chance to at least know he has a son but there's still that fear that he won't want him and treat him badly. I go up to my room to take a nap and change into my pajamas. When I'm about to fall asleep Logan comes into my room and starts bouncing onto the bed. I throw him off the bed and he tackles me so that we're both on the floor. Trystan slams the door open to the bedroom and once he sees me on the floor he comes over to help me up and asks me,

"Are you okay? Is the baby hurt? Do you feel pain anywhere?" I put my finger over his mouth to shush him and tell him,

"The baby and me are fine. Don't worry babe."

  He nods and Logan gets up, before he gets out of the bedroom he mutters 'whipped'. Since I don't feel like sleeping anymore I change and start telling Trystan about what to buy. We get in the car and buy everything. It took us like 3-4 hours to buy everything. We get home and leave everything in the trunk to start setting it up later and a bit tomorrow. When we get in the house dinner is already made and Margarret pulls me away from Trystan to sit me down at the table saying,

"You need to eat first because I want my little niece or nephew to be big and healthy."

  I let her be and start eating. Trystan and the rest soon join me at the table and once everyone is done we're excused and I go upstairs to change and sleep. I let Trystan worry about setting the party up and let sleep consume me.

   I wake up early the next day to help set up the little stuff that's left. I brush my teeth, tie my hair in a ponytail, and stay in my pajamas. I go out and am suprised by the sight in front of me.

   There are balloons to the sides lining up to a box that says 'little man or little miss' that is in the middle, before you come to the back there's a little chart where you can cast your vote on what gender you think it is, to the side is a little sign and next to it there's a table where you can make name suggestions, further down there's a snack table, and towards the end near the box is a cake with cupcakes surrounding it with fruits that make up a shape of a baby.

I see Trystan and go over to him.

"Thank you for doing all of this, it looks great!"

"Yeah. I had help from Logan and Margarret."

"I'm going to head out to buy two more cakes because one won't be enough."

"Alright, you want me to go with you?"

"No, I'm fine. I'll be back soon."

   I kiss him and grab the keys before heading out to buy two more cakes. I get out of the store and notice someone following me so I start speed walking but he starts gaining on me so I start running back to the car. When I'm close I feel a hand on my shoulder. I put the cakes down and grab his hand so I can bend it and drop him to the ground. I pick the cakes up quickly and speed to the house once I'm in the car. I rush to get inside the house and once I'm in I put the cakes in the fridge and go to my room to relax. Once I feel like I can face the others and not break down I start changing into my clothes for the baby shower and go downstairs just in time to hear the doorbell ring.