Chapter 32

This chapter is dedicated to EmmaConte12. A picture of the twins on top.
<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<     
   Since we don't have time to move me to the hospital I'm going to have to give birth in the house. They place me on the bed and the doctor does an ultrasound to see the position of the babies. I growl as the pain resurfaces, I forgot how painful giving birth was. Trystan is next to me holding my hand, I look at him and he gives me an encouraging smile. I don't get to smile back at him as another wave of pain hits me harder and I yell out in pain. Parker is downstairs with Margarret and my mother, he wanted to stay inside the room but I didn't want him to see how messy and ugly it can get so I told him he can come in as soon as the twins are born. 

"Alright Xiomara you seem to be-"

"Aaaaahhhhh! Fuck, this shit is painful!" I yell as I feel pain again.

"You seem to be seven centimeters dilated. You'll be giving birth in about an hour to two. Until then I recommend you at least try to get some rest since you are going to be giving birth to twins."

  I nod and he sits down on a chair. I've tried falling asleep for the past hour but failed as when I'm about to drift off the pain alerts me and I yell out. I lean onto Trystan who is seated on a chair beside me. I feel the consequence of me not being able to rest take a toll on me when I feel exhausted and my eyes start getting droopy. I'm about to fall into a deep sleep when I feel pressure in my lower abdomen and all exhaustion is forgotten as I realize what is happening.

"Doctor Harold it's time! The twins are readyto come out!"

"Alright Xiomara you can start pushing."

   I do as I'm told and start pushing as hard as I can letting out a few curses until I hear a small cry. I don't even have time to look over at the baby before I start pushing again. My body starts giving out since I've used up all my energy.

"Doctor...I can't...anymore."

"Come on Xiomara you're almost there! Just two more strong pushes!"

    I push again putting all my energy into that one push. I lay back on the bed drained out ready to give up but Rosaline says,

Come on Xio! Just one more push. I know we can do it and I'll give you some of my energy.

Okay. But what if we-

At least we got our pups out safely. That's all that matters.

   I feel a bit of energy flow through me and I push again. The baby doesn't come out so I push again and I hear a cry. I look at the little girl in the doctor's arms and he give her to me. I look at her small delicate features and look over to Trystan to see him holding our baby boy in his arms.

"What should we name them?"

"Hmm...how about Ethan and Everleigh."

"I love it!"

"I love you Xio." I look away from the twins to look at him and kiss him.

"I love you too Trystan."

  When those words left my mouth I felt my eyes getting droopy and Everleigh left my arms. I remember Rosaline was giving me her energy so I check on her but she's too weak. I feel myself drifting away so with much effort I open my eyes to look at them and say,

"I-i love...all o-of you. Take c-care...o-of my b-b-babies. N-n-never...f-forget me..."

  Trystan takes my hand into his and kisses the back of my hand.

"No, Xio please don't leave me! We've come this far baby! Please!"

  "C-ch-eck m-my d-d-drawer..."

I close my eyes as I start drifting away. Images of these past years with Trystan, Parker, Margarret, my parents, Logan, and  Brandon start flashing through my mind until finally I go into the abyss.
___________________
Trystan's POV

   Her hand goes limp in mine and tears start falling down my cheeks.

"No! Come on Xio, don't leave me! You can't die right now! We need you!"

    I hand the twins over to the doctor. The rest come barging into the room and start sobbing as soon as they're eyes land onto Xiomara's still form. I bury my head into her neck and just sob. Margarret and Xiomara's mother get the twins while Parker and I stay seated on thw bed next to Xiomara. After a while I get up  and carry parker from the bed where he managed to fall asleep holding onto his mother, and take him to his bed. I come back to take the twins from them and change them into their small onesie putting them.to bed as well. I look at the twins tracing over their features and day to myself,
"Don't worry Xiomara, I'll take care of our little angels. I promise."
I leave the room after that and go into what was our room. I start searching through her drawers when I find what she faintly told me about. Letters addressed to all of us.
Did she know something was going to happen to her?
___________________________________
Did you guys see that coming?! Hope you enjoyed the chapter. See ya!