Chapter 24

This chapter is dedicated to @_KaeBae28_
<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<
Xiomara's POV

       We've arrived to the pack hospital and the pain in my lower abdomen is excruciating. Pain is coursing through my body but fear as well, fear that I might lose the baby. With the various blows I received to stomach there's a great chance that I could lose the baby. Did they kill the fucking bastard who did this?
           I'm in a hospital bed and they are wheeling me somewhere.     Trystan is talking with the doctor but I only manage to get pieces of what they're saying.

"Have- hurry- baby- not- survive"

  The pain in my abdomen has gotten a bit more worse to where I'm fading in and out of consciousness. 

"Xiomara- stay- me"

"We- hurry- losing- her"

    We make it to a room and they hold Trystan back not letting him come in. Doctors and nurses are walking around the room but my eyes stayed trained on Trystan. We're looking at eachother silently hoping we'll make it out of this with our baby. He mouths an 'I love you' and that's the last thing I see before completely going into unconsciousness.
________________
Trystan's POV

      It's been hours since they've been in there and I'm nervous as fuck. Parker is over at Brandon's, he hasn't really gotten better but at the news of getting his mommy his face lit up with a smile and he started jumping all over. We decided not to tell him about the problem at hand until we're sure what will happen.
      The doctor comes out of Xiomara's room and looks at me with a small smile.

"How is Xiomara doctor?"

"Well...I'm afraid there's good and bad news. Which would you like to hear first?"

"The good."

"Well, the good news is that we managed to save both."

"And the bad?"

"Xiomara has gone into a coma and we don't know when she'll wake up. Her body is too weak and we believe that's the reason but it's up to her when and if she'll want to wake up."

"Can I see her"

"Yes you may."

    The nurses start moving Xiomara to another room and she looks so fragile and pale. She has a bruise on her cheek, red on her neck, and bruises on her arms and legs. I turn away for a moment, why couldn't I have arrived sooner maybe then my angel wouldn't have gone threw so much.
       Xiomara's parents arrive about half an hour after she was brought into the room and her mother comes towards me with her arms open.

"Hey honey. How have you been holding up?"

"Good. Look, what you will see in the room isn't going to be pretty. She's in a coma but at least they've managed to keep both my babies alive."

   I say to her as she hugs me. She nods her head tears brimming her eyes. Her husband behind her, embracing her trying to stay strong. They head into the room and before they close the door I hear Xiomara's mother's sobs as she sees her daughters body. I take a seat outside her room and decide to face time Brandon to update him and discuss the topic of Parker. He answers immediately and I greet him,

"Hey Brandon."

"Hey, how's Xiomara doing?"

"If I'm being honest not so well. They managed to safe both her and the baby but she's gone into a coma."

"Do they know when she'll wake up?"

"No, the doctor said that she gets to decide when she wakes up or whether or not she wakes up at all."

"Well, what do we tell- Hey buddy what are you doing?"

"Nothing much just- Hey daddy!" He says as his head pokes out from one side of the phone.

"Hey, how have you been?"

"Fine. How are mommy and the baby?"

"They are good kiddo, why don't you come over and see her."

"Okay, I'll go change." He says as I hear his retreating footsteps.

"Why did you tell him that! I'm sure Xiomara doesn't look well and Parker isn't stupid, he knows when something isn't right even though he's little."

"He was going to ask me if he could come either way and if I said no then that would raise his suspicions and he'd probably go into a worse depressed state."

He nods and I just hope that when Parker sees his mother he won't just break apart at the sight of her. He's been depressed and I fear that this will just put him in a worse depressed state than he is now. I guess we'll just have to hope, oh moon goddess please let everything go well and let Xiomara come out of this well.