Chapter 15

This is how Parker looks and his outfit for when Xiomara gets out of the hospital.
<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<
It's been three days that I've been in the hospital. I left Margarret in charge of Parker to change him. Margarret being Margarret she dresses him in clothes she got for him and throws the clothes I gave her in her bag. Bitch! I step out of the room with Trystan to sign some papers. We wander around the halls and find a room where there are a bunch of babies in. I stare inside the room for a while and a nurse aproaches me.

"Do you want to carry one of them?"

  I nod and we step into the room. She hands me a baby girl and the nurse instructs me on how to grab her. I signal Trystan to join me and the nurse hands him a baby boy. I stare at the baby and caress her face. I look over to Trystan and see he's whispering cute things to the baby. We stay there for about seven minutes more before we hand the babies back to the nurse. My mother might worry her ass off and send a nurse to look for me. When we arrive to the room my mother rushes over to me and checks my body.

"Why were you gone for so long? I was about to send a search party for you!"

"Don't worry mom. Trystan and I were carrying babies."

   I go over to pick up Parker and put him in his car seat. Trystan gets Parker and we go down in the elevator. We make our way to the parking lot to go home. I'm searching for the Range Rover but don't find it.

"Where is the car?"

  They stop in front of a GLS SUV Mercedes-Benz and Trystan unlocks the car to strap Parker in. I get in the car and look around it. The seats are comfortable and it's cute.

Trystan makes his way to the house and when we get there I get out to grab Parker out of his car seat and carry him inside to take him to his uncle Logan

Trystan makes his way to the house and when we get there I get out to grab Parker out of his car seat and carry him inside to take him to his uncle Logan. I make my way up the stairs and go into his room.

"Yo Logan, look who came to see you." He comes over to hug me and takes Parker away from my arms.

"Hey Parker, I'm your uncle Logan."

   He baby talks to Parker and I quickly snap a picture of them. He hands him to me and I kiss Logan on the cheek before going downstairs. I go to the living room and sit on the couch. I lay down with Parker on my chest and watch Netflix. I look down at Parker to see he's sleeping so I get up from the couch and take him to his crib upstairs. I go to the kitchen to help my mother with the food. Once we're done I set up the table and call everyone so they can sit down and serve themselves. When we're done eating I go to the room and change into my pajamas. Trystan comes up and changes when I hear Parker crying so I go to his room and pick him up from his crib. I carry him to our room and lay him next to me on the bed. Trystan comes to lay down and wraps an arm around both of us. I kiss him and pull the bed cover over Parker and I. This is a new chapter of our lives and the beginning of our small family.
___________________________________
I know this chapter is short and I apologize. The next chapter will take place three years later. Lmk what you guys think of this chapter.