Chapter 20

It's been a week since Brandon's birthday and I'm heading over to his house to drop off Parker. When we make it there I get out and open the door for Parker so he can get out and we make our way over to the house. I ring the doorbell and I hear shuffling on the other side of the door, soon Brandon opens the door letting us in.
"Hey, can you go up to my room and leave his bag, I'm kind of busy."
"Sure." I make my way up the stairs while Brandon goes to the kitchen. I leave the duffel bag on his bed and am about to head out but I catch a glimpse of something and grab the picture frame that's on his nightstand. It's the picture we took on his birthday, he had his arm around my waist.
If only he wouldn't have rejected us. We could've been with him as a family.

Yeah, but hey we met Trystan and he loves us just as much as we love him!

I guess, but you gotta admit that the mate bond is still kind of there. You know that deep down you still feel something for him.

I block Rosaline out and put the picture frame down. I head out of his room and go downstairs to say goodbye to Parker.
"Bye baby. Be good for daddy, I love you."
"Bye mommy, I love you too."
"Bye Brandon, take care of our son."
"Bye Xio, be careful on your way home." I nod and make my way outside and to my car. I get to the house and put my keys down.
"Babe I'm home!" I don't get a response back and go up to the room. I tie my hair up and in the process I see something on the night stand so I grab it and read, 'Went to buy groceries. Be back soon, love you!'
I've known since Brandon's birthday that I was pregnant and have been trying to think of a way to tell Trystan.
'I knew that with us going at it so much I was going to end up getting pregnant soon.' I think to myself. I go to a baby store and buy a white pair of baby shoes and a pregnancy test. Once I'm back at the house I pee on the stick and clean it so I can put it in a small gift box putting the shoes behind and putting it on the bed so when he comes I'll be out the room and come in once he's seen the surprise.
I head out for a bit to get some Starbucks. I park the car and make my way over, I order a cinnamon dolce latte and once they hand me my order I sit at a table and enjoy my drink. That is until I get a message from Trystan interrupting me.

From: Sexy Bae
I'm at the cash register be home soon babe.

Reading the message I get up abruptly from my spot and head out the store going into my car quickly wanting to get there in time to put the box on the bed and he can see the surprise.
I make it to the house quickly and get out rushing up the stairs and putting the box on the bed. I go out in the balcony and sit on the ledge enjoying the sound of the birds chirping and relaxing. However that is ruined as well when I hear leaves rustling and the same scent from before makes its way into my nose. I look around but see nothing and am about to make my way inside but an arm wraps around my waist pulling me over the ledge. I don't get to see the face of who captured me because I'm knocked out and my vision blurrs leading me into darkness soon after.

Trystan's POV
Since Xiomara went out to drop off Parker at Brandon's house I decide to take advantage and go out. Before I head out I make sure to leave a note saying I'm going to buy groceries but I have other plans in mind.
____________________
I make it to the destination and get out of my car making my way inside.
"Hello, how may I help you?"
"Hi, I'm searching for an engagement ring."
"Of course, right this way please."
I follow her and she starts showing me a bunch of rings but I settle on a ring that I'm sure she'll like.

"I follow her and she starts showing me a bunch of rings but I settle on a ring that I'm sure she'll like

The lady takes it so I can pay for it and I send a message to Xiomara.

To: My Everything
I'm at the cash register be home soon babe.

I put my phone away and pay for the ring making my way to the car and to the house.
__________________
I arrive to the house and when I open the door it's silent and I instantly get a bad feeling.
"Xiomara!" I don't get a response back and I get more worried running through the house desperately trying to find her.
"XIOMARA WHERE ARE YOU! IF THIS IS A GAME THEN STOP!"
I go to the room and my eyes settle on a box that's on the bed. I make my way to the box and open it to find a pair of little shoes and a pregnancy test, I pull it out and see the two lines making it positive. I look over to the balcony door to see it open and rush to it not finding anything.

'Xiomara baby where are you?' I say through the mind link but don't get an answer back. I fall to my knees and cry, I was going to ask her to marry me and we're expecting a baby.

Don't worry we'll get her back.

The bastard that did this is going to fucking pay! He's taken what's ours and I'm not going to stop looking for her until I find her!

I tell Dylan and with determination set in my eyes I get up from the floor and call Brandon.
"Hello, it's Trystan."
"Hey, what's up?"
"Someone took Xiomara and I need your help to find her. There's going to be he'll to pay when I find the bastard who decided to take her from me!"
___________________________________

Lmk what you guys think of this chapter and I apologize for it being so short.