Chapter 22

This chapter is dedicated to @kneeli

>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<

Xiomara's POV

I start gaining my conscious back and groan as I'm met with a throbbing headache. I try to sit up but I'm pulled back down by chains. I groan at the realization that they're silver chains, I look around the small space inspecting it and there is a foul smell coming from somewhere near. I lift my head off the uncomfortable mattress to get a view of the front of the room and see a door a couple feet away from the bed I'm on. There isn't much light coming in but the one from the small window on the door that lets them check in on me. There is a needle in my arm and I try getting it out but the silver chains are making it an impossible task and are just draining the few energy I have left. What is this?

'It's wolfsbane.'  comes Rosaline's voice but I become concerned when I hear her strained and weak voice. She's becoming weak to even communicate with me due to the wolfsbane and the silver going into my system. The silver is draining me and the wolfsbane is just adding to the effect, I feel my eyelids getting heavy and I fall asleep once again.
_________________
     I wake up when I hear the door of the cell opening, when I raise my head I see the same man who took me and the smirk on his face tells me he's not here for a friendly gathering so I muster up all the energy I have left in me and try my hardest to get out of these chains and pull ignoring the burn from the silver. My heart beat increases with each step he takes and my breath hitches in my throat when he's next to me and I look up to see him looking down at me with a pleased look on his face. He looks me over tracing his hand where his eyes look and I squeeze my eyes shut. He takes the needle out of my arm and takes the handcuffs off, I make an attempt to run to the open door but when I get up from the bed my legs wobble and give out making me land with a thump on the ground. Too weak to get up I lay there, fear consumes me when I hear his approaching footsteps. He picks me off the ground and plops me on the bed not too gently, I hear shuffling and I move a bit to catch a glimpse of what he's doing. I see him taking his clothes off so I kick him in the balls and get off the bed rushing to get to the door but I'm cut short when a hand wraps around my ankle and pulls me making me fall down. I grunt at the impact with the floor but get up, when I'm up I feel him behind me and he pushes me against the wall trapping me. I tense as I feel his hot breath fanning my neck,
"You shouldn't have done that!"He whispers in my ear. He starts kissing my neck and I throw my head back with force and am satisfied when I hear a crack. He grunts and lets me go to aid his now bleeding nose, I start jogging to the door but am suddenly grabbed roughly from my hair. He brings my face up to his and I spit at him showing him I'm not afraid. He slaps me hard across the face which makes me stumble but with his strong grip on my hair I manage to stay on my feet with my scalp now aching. He drags me over to the bed and chains my wrists, he starts unbuttoning my shirt and slips it off. Tears are running down my cheeks because I've failed, I fought but I just wasn't strong enough. He pulls my panties off and places himself at my entrance, I squirm and try getting away but this angers him and he grabs my hips going into me forcefully and painfully.
'I'm sorry Trystan, I've failed you!'
__________________
Trystan's POV

    I'm at Brandon's pack and we're in a meeting discussing what parts to search. When Parker found out his mother was taken it killed me to see the sorrow and pain fill his eyes. He's been locked up in his room and refuses to do anything, the only things he comes out of his room for is for the bathroom or for meals. I could still feel her, our mate bond is the only connection I have with her. I'm in the middle of the meeting when I start feeling panick and fear, I excuse myself for a moment not really understanding  why I'm feeling this way. I've been walking for a couple minutes when the feelings seemed to have increased, I think for a moment when the thought of these feelings being Xiomara's comesto mind. Realizing this I start heading for the pack house but I get a enormous pain in my chest, I fall to my knees and clutch my chest.
'What is happening? Why is this so painful?'

'It's Xiomara, she's...'

'She's what?!' I'm panicking and am terrified that something bad might have happened to Xiomara.

'She's being raped!'

When Dylan said that the pain in my chest seemed to increase and I scratch at my chest. I feel my eyesight blur but before I blackout I hear someone else's thought,

'I'm sorry Trystan, I've failed you!'