Chapter 20

"Either way I will kill you both," he said, looking at me and krish.

His hand moved closer and closer to us. Just in a split second he pushed me, I tried letting go of Krish's hand but he didn't let go of me and both of us fell off the cliff.

While I slid down, I gripped onto a stone which was halfway down the cliff and so did krish. I heard papa, Nana and other shout but we were already down and there was no way we could reach up.

They all came near the edge of the cliff and looked down at us. I heard the police taking Amresh Uncle away and asking for more held to get us up.

"Thank you Aditya," Krish called out.

"Why thank him? Because of him, you both ended up here," Nana stated.

"He was the one who called the police," I replied as I tried looking up but dust kept falling into my eyes and I winced because my hand started hurting.

"I am very sorry Krish and Radha, I didn't mean for any of this to happen. I never knew he'd go to this extent to kill you all. I had to help him because my dad owed his life to him. Now I regret everything I did. I am sorry," I heard Aditya replying to Nana.

"It's okay," both krish and I said in unison.

"Just hold on guys we'll get you," I heard Aditya say but everything was getting blurry for me.

My head was spinning and it was hard for me to hold onto the rock. "Krish?" I mumbled but he heard me.

"What happened Radha?" He concerned.

"I can't hold onto this for long," I whispered.

"Radha you can't do this to me. Please, we came a long way, you can't just give up," he spoke softly.

"I'm tired now," I whispered, weakly.

"Take my hand," he said.

"And let you fall with me? Oh please," I scoffed.

"There is no me without you Radha. It has been 15 years since I have seen you but not one day that I haven't thought of you. You can't leave me so please take my hand," he said as tears started forming in my eyes.

"I'm sorry but i can't," I replied as i looked down into the deep valley where water was running down from. "Just remember that i came here only for you. I never wanted to leave you Krishna but i had to," I sobbed.

"It will be okay radha, please. Don't let go, i was just mad at you because you left me, i never hated you," He replied.

I heard others mutter something but I was loosing my conscience. The more i tried to stay awake, the more it was pushing me into unconsciousness. Finally i decided to give myself up and say my final goodbyes.

"Papa?" i called out.

"Yes Radha?" He replied softly.

"Papa, I-I'm sorry that i haven't been the perfect daughter that you have dreamed about but i tried. I love you Papa," I said as i heard him say No but nothing was clear. "And nana i love you too, thank you so much for being there- there for- for me. I couldn't imag- imagine my life without you- or- or Papa."

"Please hold on," he said softly. "How much time does your team take to come here?" I heard nana shout at the officers.

"I am very sorry sir but they are on their way here as fast as they can, please be patient," i heard the police officer reply to Nana.

"Be patient? are you out of your mind? My children are on the verge of falling off the cliff and you want me to be patient?" I heard Papa shout at the officer.

"Radha? Radha?" i heard rohan.

"hmm?" i replied faintly.

"please don't let go. We have to become doctors together, if you leave then who will i have?" He asked and i could hear that he has also been crying.

"I-" i started but i couldn't finish. "I'm sorry," I said and looked down. I breathed in and out and I felt krish watching me.

"Don't you dare let go," he whispered softly.

"I have to," I softly sobbed.

"If you let go, I'll let go," he threatened me.

"You can't," I almost shouted at him.

"Neither can you," he stated.

"I can't hold on any longer," I said as I slowly started to let go of the hard and crusty rock that I was holding onto.

Suddenly my whole hand let go of the rock and I fell down but krish's hand held onto mine.

"No," I heard everyone scream but I didn't fall down.

"I told you I'm not letting go," he said as I was hanging from krish. He held onto the rock from one hand and the other was held into mine.

"I can't keep my grip on this Radha, hold onto my legs," he said and I nodded no.

"Let go," I struggled to get out of his grip but he didn't let go.

"Oh no," he muttered and I saw the rock slowly falling which would cause him to fall with me. I looked around but there was nothing I could hold onto. I sighed and tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Please Krishna let go," I begged for him to let me go but he refused to let me go.

Suddenly I heard something crack and it was the rock. Both Krish and I began to fall off the rock and down to the waters.

He held onto my hand tight and so did I. I heard the police sirens but it was too late now. Papa and others were crying and mouthed I love you.

"I love you Radha," that was the last thing I heard from krish before i fell unconscious.

"I-I love you Krish," I whispered and looked at the sky and slowly my eyes closed and I heard nothing more.

That was it. That was my life. I finally got to reunite with Krish. I know that he never hated me but loved me more and more. He still cared.

~~~

That's it guys, this was the last chapter of "The Villain's Love!" This had been an amazing journey and I will miss writing this book so much.

Don't forget to share it with others and have a good day!

Bye!