Chapter 7

From upstairs krish comes out of his room and sits inside the living room. He looks at the clock and it has struck 10. He keeps on looking at Radha's door.

From the back Radha comes and taps on his shoulder. He turns around and is amazed to see Radha there.

Krish asked "hey when did you come out?"

Radha said "oh umm.. I got ready and I was with papa, helping him with food."

Krish asked "when did you get ready?"

Radha said "i told you I will be ready in no time."

They both smiled at each other. Krish stood there looking at Radha, basically checking her out. She wore a blue dress and krish also wore blue.

Radha smiled and said "umm... Blue buddies?"

Krish smiled back and said "umm.. So do you want to leave?"

Radha said "sure." They both left the house and went to krish's car. Radha walked to the front passenger seat as krish hurried and opened the door for her.

Radha smiled and sat inside. Krish closed the door behind him as he walked to his seat. They both were sitting in the car. Krish drove his car and drove it to Meeta's house.

Krish got off the car and opened the door for Radha to come out. Radha looked at the house and she asked "where is the party?"

Krish smiled and said "let's head in and you will see where the party is." Radha nodded as they both walked inside the house.

There was no one inside the house but they hear people. Radha looked around and saw no one but she heard people. Krish said "follow me Radha."

Radha followed krish as he went to the backyard's door. She heard the laughter a little louder as they were near the door. As krish opened the door she heard everything clearly. She saw a lot of people there; singing, dancing, drunk, overreacting, having fun.

She said "woah! There are a lot of people here."

Krish said "yeah! I told you." Krish took Radha's hand in his and said "ok remember to never let go of my hand. Because if you get lost in this backyard, it will be pretty hard for me to find you. And if I won't find you them dad will be mad and I will be sad. So just stay with me and come wherever I go. Ok?"

Radha looked at her hand. Krish was holding her hand and she smiled as she said "ok."

They both went inside the backyard and to the pool. Radha was standing there looking at people's faces. Krish asked "hey are you ok?"

"ya I am ok." Radha said not looking ok. Krish raised his eyebrows and smiled. "Fine I am not ok. Ok? It's just parties aren't my thing. Whenever I go to a party my best friend is always there with me to give me company and I am missing him right now." She said in single breath.

"Well you shouldn't miss him when you a handsome hunk like me." He said smirking at her. She smiled and said "I would love if you two would meet."

Krish said "ok I am sure we will meet one day but right now you should meet my friends."

Radha nodded as she followed krish. He was trying to find kavya and meeta but didn't see them anywhere. They kept on circling around and around. Radha kept on looking at krish and giving him a smirk as she knew that he couldn't find them.

He didn't give up. They were roaming around for a while now and finally "can we take a break?" Said Radha sounding tired of running around.

Krish nodded and they both sat near the back door of the backyard. Rohan was standing there and he saw Radha there. He ran to Radha and hugged her. Radha didn't know it was Rohan and when she saw it was him she hugged him back.