Chapter 9

"Hey where are you going?" I asked as I followed him.

"Somewhere." He said.

"Cmon yaar. I have to leave for college so stop kidding about kidnapping me and all just get me out of this place." I said looking around and accidentally bumped into him. "Sorry"

"I am not kidding about anything. You are kidnapped and you aren't leaving until I get told to do so." He said in a serious tone.

"Are why would you tell me that I am kidnapped if I am actually kidnapped?" I asked and he threw a what-did-you-say look. "Never mind I don't even know what I just said."

"Now let me do my work and you do your own work." He said.

"Well what am I suppose to do?" I asked.

"Naacho ya fir gaana gao(dance or else sing) he said.

"You know what, why am I even talking to you? It's a waste of time." I said as I turned to go to the house.

"Ya then stop wasting my time." He said as he also turned around to go.

We both were just annoyed. I thought we got along at first but I didn't know that he will turn out to be like this. Both of us marched in opposite direction. I closed the door and started searching for a phone or a landline.

I went inside the bedroom and checked the whole bedroom but found nothing except books and clothes. Nothing in the living room. Nothing in the kitchen. I was frustrated and went to the bathroom to shower. I took out my clothes and turned the shower on and cold water started pouring on me.

I screamed as it sent shivers down my spine. I turned the faucet knob to hot water but hot water didn't come. I kept on moving the faucet know here and there and it broke.

"Shit. I didn't even bring a towel inside the bathroom with me. What am I gonna do?" I asked myself. "I am sure he isn't home right now so let me quickly go outside and get the towel." I told myself.

I got out of the shower and opened the door. There I saw Krishna sitting on the bed waiting. I closed the door quickly so he didn't see me.

"What is taking you so long in the bathroom? What are you doing?" He shouted from the bedroom.

"Bathroom mai log kya karne jate hai? Obviously shower lene aur vaise bhi I didn't take a lot of time(why do people go to bathroom? Obviously to take shower and I didn't take that much time)" I shouted back.

"If you are coming out then why is the shower still on?" He shouted again.

"Vo... It broke. When I was trying to turn on the hot water, the knob broke," I shouted.

"Well then what are you doing inside? Come out so we can eat," he shouted.

"I can't come outside."

"Why?"

"I don't have a towel and neither any clothes for me  to wear."

"Oh umm... Wait a sec."

I opened the door slightly and I didn't see him there anymore. I panicked in the thought of he left me again.

"Mujhe chod ke vapas chale nahi gaye na(you didn't leave me again right)? I screamed from the bathroom.

"I wish I could but I didn't yet," he shouted from outside.

I heard footsteps as he came inside with a shirt and a towel. I didn't see anything else. The shirt didn't look like a shirt that a girl can wear.

"What type of shirt is this? And where is the bottom?" I asked.

"This is my shirt and this is all I have so wear it." He said coming near the bathroom door.

"Hell to the No mister. I am not wearing your shirt. Have you seen the length of that shirt? It's too high." I demanded.

"Well then I guess you can stay in the bathroom for the rest of your life or else wear this and come out" He said with a smirk on his face.

"I know you are taking advantage of this situation. Fine I will wear it but I wish that God gives you... Rabies," I said dramatically.

"That will happen when I go near a raccoon so stop being dramatic and wear it so I can finally eat something. Because I am dying without food," he said as he marched outside the room and went to the kitchen.

I took the towel and wrapped it around me. I came outside and saw the shirt on the bed. I closed the bedroom door and took out my towel to wear the shirt. I went to the mirror and looked at myself. I had few bruises on my forehead. I felt dizzy because I didn't eat anything since almost 2 days.

I sighed and marched to the kitchen. I saw Krishna sitting on the chair so I went and sat next to him. He looked at me and was shocked. "You... Um... You..." He started but I cut him off.

"I know I look hot so tell me something new," I gave him attitude.

"Hmm... Attitude? I like it," he said.

"Whatever. Now tell me what are we eating?" I asked impatiently. He stood up and opened the fridge. I saw cooked chicken, some vegetables and fruits. There was juice in a corner.

"I am vegetarian. I don't eat chicken," I said.

"Oh.. Umm.. Then you can eat fruits," he said.

"Fruits? Really? Is that the best you can give your guest?" I said with a smirk on my face.

"Guest? You are kidding me right now. You are kidnapped. So thank me that I am giving you at least something to eat. Or else you will be starving to death and I wouldn't give two shits," he said as he closed the fridge.

"You should have starved me to death. At least I won't be bothering you and I could have had an easy death," I said in a low tone as I went outside and closed the door behind me.

KRISH'S POV

"Shit," I mumbled. "Why did you have to say that? Now look you made her sad. You know what krish you can never make her happy," I said to myself.

I opened the fridge and took out the plate filled with fruits. I went outside with the plate but didn't see Radha anywhere. "Radha? Radha?" I shouted but didn't hear anything nor saw her.

I started walking inside the forest as it started pouring. It rained heavily. I went a little inside the forest and I saw someone on the ground. I realized that it was Radha. I let go of the plate and ran to her.

I took her on my lap and moved her a bit. She didn't move. She was unconscious. "Radha? Wake up dammit," I hissed under my breath.

She didn't wake up so I picked her up bridal style and started walking towards the house. I reached the house and put her steadily on the bed. She was laying on the bed unconscious. I felt guilty. I noticed few bruises on her forehead.

I went to the kitchen to get first aid box and went to her. I put a bandaid on her forehead. I couldn't even call a doctor here. I didn't know what to do so I splashed little bit of water on her and I saw that she woke up slowly. I thanked God that she woke up.