Chapter 16

"Got anything?" Rohan asked as he scratched his neck.

"Nah, Not yet. But I'm sure we will," said Kavya.

"I'm itchy everywhere yaar! Haven't showered in like forever," said Rohan as he smelled his clothes and made a disgusting face.

"You know what? I actually found a small cottage looking house around here when I went looking for them. They might let us stay there for a while," said Meeta.

"Good! Where do they live?" Asked Kavya.

Meeta scratched her head. She looked around and pointed towards west and said "I think this way."

"You think? You need to be sure Meeta," said Pritam.

"Well uncle what happened was I got lost and found the house then again got lost and found y'all," Meeta said confusingly as everyone laughed.

"You're too cute and chubby when you're confused," said Kavya as she pulled Meeta's cheeks.

"Stop! I'm not chubby, your eyes are defective," said Meeta.

"I don't know about defective but right now I feel like a detective that's on a mission!" Said Kavya.

"We are on a mission," said Meeta.

"The name of the mission is....?" Asked Kavya.

"Mission--" Meeta started but got interrupted by Rohan who said "Mission Istanbul?"

"No, Mission--" again Meeta started but got interrupted by Kavya who said "Mission Impossible?"

"Will you guys let me speak please?" Said Meeta.

"Sorry," said Kavya and Rohan in unison.

"It's ok. The name of the mission is 'Find Krish and Radha' how hard was that?" Said Meeta.

"Ok so now can we get back to the mission find Krish and radha or are we having another stupid talk?" Said Nikhil as he started walking, followed by pritam and Nana.

"You guys don't even know where you all are headed," said Kavya as her and Rohan followed them.

"Well we'll explore just like Meeta did, no?" Said Nana as he gave Meeta a small smile.

"Yea. Let's become Dora the Explorer today!" Said Meeta.

"Yes!" Kavya shrieks. "I loved Dora the Explorer! She's so amazing!"

"Ugh, can someone tell me why I am friends with y'all?" Rohan said annoyingly.

"Well you'll see today, why you are friends with us!" Said Kavya as he dragged Rohan with them. "C'mon now!"

"Fine whatever," said Rohan.

"It'll be really fun, Trust me!" Said Kavya as she looked at Rohan.

"I'm sure it'll be really fun," said Rohan as he looked into kavya's eyes. Rohan slowly took kavya's hand in his and they walked.

Nana and Meeta looked back to see their hands wrapped around each other and them smiling idiotically at each other.

"Oh god! Get a room already," said Meeta as she kept walking. Kavya let go of Rohan's hand but Rohan didn't.

"Let me go," whispered Kavya to Rohan but he didn't let go. "Please?" Kavya pleaded with her coffee colored eyes. "Pretty please?"

"Only on one condition," Rohan whispered back.

"What?" Whispered Kavya. Rohan whispered something in her ear. "What? No!" Kavya said almost screaming which caught everyone's attention.

"What happened Kavya?" Asked Meeta as she went to Kavya.