Chapter 13

"Where are we going? Asked Kavya, who was sitting in the back of a tractor on dry grass with Meeta, nikhil and Rohan.

"How am I suppose to know? The train stopped in dehradun and now we are searching for the right place. What do you think uncle?" Rohan asked nana, who was sitting in a corner with Anupam.

"Ya he is right," said nana. Rohan smiled at him and looked at the road.

"Very smart boy he is!" Nana whispered in Anupam's ear.

***

"Wake up krish!" Said Radha excitingly, as she went to the couch to wake krish up. He didn't seem to wake up so she moved him a little bit but nothing worked.

"Krish? Wake up!" She repeated as krish said "let me sleep Radha," and took the blanket and wrapped it around his head.

"Krish come on we have stuff to do," said Radha, But krish didn't move. "We have to find a way out of here and at this hour I am sure he will be sleeping"

Krish was still sleeping. "Fine then I will go looking for a way to get out of here myself," said Radha as she went to the bed and wore her cardigan. She got out of the room and went to the living room. After a while krish came outside.

"Ok so let's plan on getting out of this big boss house," said Radha as she sat on the couch.

"Big boss house? For God's sake Radha its 3:30 in the morning and what could you possibly come up with at this hour?" Said krish as he went and sat on the couch across Radha.

"Yes this is a big boss house, we can't control anything," she stood up and went to the light switch. "Take this for instance, this light won't turn on until the person who locked us here turns it on" she turned the switch on and suddenly the lights turned on.

Radha and krish were shocked. They looked around. "How... How did it turn on?" Asked Radha.

"I don't know," Krish stated as he went to the door and opened it. "How is all this happening."

"I think at night mr Spy doesn't control this house and that's why we can do things like we want to," said Radha as she started thinking something.

"What are you thinking?" Asked krish curiously as he went to Radha.

"We can take advantage of this. We can.. We can get out of this house," said Radha excitedly.

"I don't think leaving here right now is a good idea. We could make a plan and then getting out of the house will be easier," said krish.

"What time is it?" Asked Radha.

Krish looked at his watch and said "it's about to be 3:45. Why are you asking?"

"Why didn't we notice this before? I think at night he can't control us," said Radha.

"What are you trying to say?" Asked krish confusingly.

"Sun's energy or maybe sensor, or both. Yes! He controls this house by the energy of the sun and he must be roaming around this house which causes this house to do things like he wants to. Because remote controller can't work for a long distance and this house is in the middle of nowhere," said Radha.

Krish gave Radha a what-are-you-talking-about look. "What?" Asked krish.

"I have learned it in my science class," said Radha. "If it is a sensor then there must be somewhere where this person could be. There is another place in this forest other than this house,"

Suddenly the door closed by itself. "I think he is coming back, let's go to bed. We will think about this tomorrow," said Radha as krish turned off the lights and ran behind Radha to the bedroom.

Next to the TV was a window which was closed. There was a shadow of someone. After a while Radha looked around and saw that krish was already sleeping. She looked around and thought of going outside again. She stood up and went to the restroom. She turned the switch on and the lights turned on, which meant that the person isn't here anymore.

She went inside and threw some water on her face. After that she wiped it off with a towel and went to her bed. She felt uneasy and couldn't sleep so she planned on going outside alone. She started walking outside the bedroom.

As she was walking she heard footsteps and thought that it was krish. "Thank god you woke up. I think he is gone," Radha said as she continued walking. She went to the couch and turned the TV on. "You know I always loved watching movies and shows. It's my favorite passing time since I... Oh never mind, btw what do you like?" Asked Radha.

Krish didn't say anything so she stood up and went to him. She couldn't see his face because it was dark. "Let me turn on the lights," she said. As she walked to the lights krish followed her. She turned the lights on and turned around. As she turned around she saw.......