Chapter 10

I saw her opening her eyes slowly as I smiled to myself. She looked at me and gave me a blank expression. Her hazel colored eyes were beautiful. Her bangs were coming on her face perfectly. Her skin looked so smooth. I don't know why but why didn't I notice all this before. I saw her moving her hand left to right just to get my attention. I broke out of my trance and said "what?"

"What is wrong with you? I have been talking since 5 minutes and you are just here smiling like an idiot. Is there something on my face?" She asked as she moved her hands through her face.

I put my hand on her hand to stop her. "There is nothing on your face. I was just thinking about something." I said.

She looked at my hand that was on her hand so I moved it. "Well then I must say, the way you think is funny because it felt like you were looking through me. What were you thinking?" She asked but I didn't answer her. She got off the bed and started walking out of the room.

"Where are you going?" I asked as I got off the bed too.

"First answer my question," she said as she stopped and looked into my eyes.

"I asked you too," I said.

"But I asked first," she said as she came more closer to me.

It was so hard to answer her question when she was so close to me. "I... I.. I..." I started but didn't finish my sentence.

"That's what I thought," she said as she left the room.

I don't know why but it was so hard for me to say or do anything when she was this close to me. What are you thinking krish? Since when does a girl started affecting you. All they know how to do, is break hearts and play with your feelings. Why am I like this near her and not other girls?

I started walking outside of the bedroom and went to the living room. I didn't see Radha there. I thought she will be in the kitchen. I went to the kitchen thinking she will be there but she wasn't there. I got worried again. Where does this girl disappear every time?

I went outside to check and saw her trying to climb a tree. "what are you doing?" I asked as I went under the tree that she was trying to climb. She was almost to the top of the tree.

"I am hungry and you here aren't helping. I need food or I will faint like I did before. This time I won't wake up," she screamed from the tree.

"I can get whatever you want. Tell me," I screamed back.

"I want that Coconut on that tree," she said as she pointed to the tree right next to the tree she was climbing.

"Well then why the heck are you climbing this one when you want something from the other tree?" I asked her.

"Do you not know how hard it is to climb a coconut tree? The top of this tree is kind of overlapping the coconut tree so I climber this one," she said as she went more up.

"Stop there I will get it for you," I said.

"What now you want to help me? I am almost there so I definitely don't need your help. Just go away," she said.

"We had some fruits in the back. You didn't have to climb this tree for fruits or anything," I told her.

She didn't say anything and looked at me. I understood that she wanted to come down. She put her foot on one of the branches to come back down but that branch broke. She was almost about to fall but she didn't let go of the branch she was holding with her hand. There was no way for her to come anymore because the branch which broke left a lot of space between it and the other branch.

She was up there and I could hear her say "Ram(An Indian God)" continuously. I got that she was scared because she was hanging on the tree. I started climbing up the tree. Finally I reached where she was and extended my hand. She looked at me as I nodded and she put her hand on mine.

She was wrapped around me like a monkey. I started going down. When I reached the floor she didn't let go of me. Her eyes were closed as I moved a strand of her hair off her face. She opened her eyes and looked around.

"Let go of me," she said.

"Oh hello? You are the one that is suppose to let go of me," I said.

She didn't say anything and let go of me.

***

Nana and Anupam went inside krish's room. Anupam was looking around and saw few photographs. He saw a girl's pic which he has never seen.

"Who's this?" He asked nana.

"Umm.. That's... Meeta," said nana.

"Meeta? Our meeta?" Asked Anupam.

"Ya." Said nana.

"Why is she here?" Asked Anupam.

"Krish and meeta are... They are..." Said nana.

"They are what?" Asked Anupam.

"They are engaged." Said nana.

Anupam was shocked.

"What? How? When? Where?" Asked Anupam all at once.

"Radha didn't return so krish became reckless. Nothing matters to him. Meeta loves him so he thought they should get married. I wasn't able to say anything to him so they both got engaged last week or so." Explained nana.

"But... How can he get engaged to her?" Asked Anupam.

"Well the krish you knew before isn't the krish I know now. He has changed... A lot." Said nana.

"We will fix this nana." Said Anupam.

"We definitely will but first Where are they?" Asked nana.

"God knows where they are," said Anupam.

"They should be going to college but I called in and they said they haven't seen Radha and krish. I am starting to worry about them," said nana.

"Me too," said Anupam.

Nana got a phone call so he picked up.
"Hello?"
"Oh nana! Waiting for krish and Radha? Don't worry they are safe."
"Who is this?"
"You know who this is. How can you not remember me?"
"I am sorry but I don't remember you. Where is krish and Radha?"
"They are safe and are with me."
"What do you mean?"
"They are kind of kidnapped. Oh let me correct myself. Krish kidnapped Radha because I told him to do so."

Nana was shocked. He put the phone on speaker.

"Why would krish do that?"

The man on the phone explains everything. He tells nana what he told krish on the night of the party.

"So krish thinks he is saving Radha by kidnapping Radha. You should have told him the truth before. Now thy both die." He laughed.
"Why are you doing this? They have met after a long time. Please let them be together. I will do whatever you want."
"Hmm... I wanted you to do something 30 years ago but now you are of no use to me. Oh by the way I am Amresh."

He cut the call. Nana and Anupam were shocked.