Chapter 17

Radha's POV

I was still laying on the floor, feeling debilitated and exhausted. This time I couldn't even open my eyes or move an inch.

My stomach was growling, I was really hungry but couldn't bring myself to talk or move. I heard few people talking.

"What will we do now? They are almost here," said the familiar male voice.

"We kill them!" Said another familiar male voice. He sounded like an old man.

"We can't just kill them. You don't know if they have police with them or not. Killing them isn't an option," said the familiar male voice.

"Well killing them definitely isn't an option but we can't let them loose. They are really close to finding us we need to take an action," said the old familiar male voice.

"We can move from here, change our spot," said the male voice.

"We have to move them too," said the old male voice.

After that I heard nothing except footsteps. It sounded like they were coming my way. I wanted to stand up and punch the crap out of whoever did this to us.

Suddenly I felt four hands on me. They were trying to carry me. They were mostly doing the job because I didn't even try to walk but I had to.

I heard someone grunting behind me. I slowly opened my eyes and saw a blur figure. It was the old man but I couldn't recognize his face. I tried my best to push the two men who were taking me somewhere and I fell to the ground.

I clearly opened my eyes and saw Krishna. He was trying his best to get up and fight off the other two mens.

"Krishna?" I finally spoke up and he stopped. He looked up and his coffee brown eyes met mine. I was so relieved that nothing happened to him.

"Radha?" Krish replied. He sounded as weak as i did. It was like we were lying like this since days, without eating or drinking and that's why I felt this weak. I saw him and there was blood everywhere. His clothes looked like they were washed in blood. I look back at myself and I also see blood dripping from my body like sweat.

"C'mon get up quickly and get moving," said one of the goons that was holding Krishna.

"Let us go," I shouted as the main guard came to me and pulled my hair which made me scream in pain. "Aaah." I winced.

"Let her go. Take me with you but leave her here," said krish as he stood up.

"No! Take me with you. Let him go," I said.

"Oh just shut it with your crap. You don't decide who dies first," said the goon as he let go of my hair and made me stand up.

Krish and I looked at each other, he signaled the gun which was in the goon's pocket. I carefully looked at the gun and signaled him that I knew what he meant.

The goons were pointing the gun towards me and Krish but the main goon didn't and when I got the chance I pulled the gun out of his pocket and pointed it to the main goon.

They were all scared. "Put it down," said the main goon stuttering a little.

"Let him go," I said as I pointed towards Krishna.

"Ok fine. Boys put your guns down and do what she says," the main guard said as all the other goons put their guns on the ground.

When Krish got a chance he took all the guns and placed it all over him. I felt a little dizzy and lost my balance. Just when I thought I would hit the ground, someone caught me. I opened my eyes and saw Krishna holding me with his one arm and his other hand had a gun pointing towards the goons.