Chapter 14

Meeta, Nikhil, Kavya, Rohan, Anupam and Nana were staying over at a small cottage which they found near the forest. The cottage was at the edge of the forest where there was a huge gap between two forests. The other forest was right across the forest that they are staying over at.

Meeta got out of the door and sat near the edge of the forest with her legs dangling down. She started looking at the sky as Nikhil also came out and sat next to her.

"Why are you out here so late?" Asked Nikhil as he also started looking at the sky.

"I miss him. I miss him so much. I don't even think I can live without him. What if i don't find him?" Asked Meeta as a tear rolled down her face.

Nikhil saw the tear and he wiped it with his hands and said "don't worry we will find both of them. Just stop worrying about that matter."

"How can I stop thinking about him when he is the only one on my mind? Why are you here Nikhil? I told you not to ever come near me," said Meeta as she looked at Nikhil.

"I... I... I couldn't... See you in pain," said Nikhil as he shifted all his weight to the hand next to Meeta's.

"Nikhil that can't happen again. I told you that was a mistake. I was sad and drunk and didn't know what I was doing," said Meeta as she looked away. "It was a huge mistake."

"It was a mistake? Is that what you are saying now? Because it didn't look like a mistake when it happened. You are feeling guilty and calling it a mistake now because you cheated on krish," said Nikhil.

"It was a mistake Nikhil. I would have never done it if I wasn't drunk," said Meeta.

"You weren't drunk Meeta. The drink that I gave you wasn't alcohol, it was just Coke. You felt like it was alcohol because you wanted to believe it after what happened," said Nikhil as he meant ever single word.

The clouds started moving and covered the moon and it got a little more dark. Meeta and Nikhil looked at each other intensely.

*Flashback*

Nikhil was sitting at the bar table as Meeta went to him and sat next to him. "One shot please," she said as she glanced over at Nikhil.

"Hey I am Meeta," said Meeta.

"Hey! I am Nikhil," said Nikhil as he fixed his collar.

"You are in my college aren't you?" Asked Meeta.

"Ya I am," said Nikhil.

"There mam, your drink," said the bartender as he gave Meeta, her shot.

As Meeta was about to take the drink, Nikhil took the drink behind him and spilled it without Meeta looking at it. "What are you doing?" Asked Meeta.

"Why don't I buy you a drink? What say?" Said Nikhil as he smirked at Meeta.

"Fine," said Meeta fiercely.

"Make a vodka with Coke and also a Rum with Coke please," said Nikhil signaling the bartender not to bring an actuating drink.

"Coming right up sir," said the bartender as he understood the situation. He filled 2 glasses with only Coke when Meeta wasn't looking and passed it to Meeta and Nikhil.

Meeta drank the coke as if it was actual vodka. Nikhil also drank the Coke as if it was rum. Meeta looked at the bartender asking that she wants another one. Bartender made another one and gave it to both of them.

Meeta drank it. She asked the bartender again and again until all the guests. (Now that's a hell of Coke she drank there)

Meeta stood up and went to Nikhil. She went closer and closer to Nikhil. He stopped her when she was just few inches away from his lips. "I don't think you want to do that," stated Nikhil.

She thought something for a second and in a split second their lips touched. It was so passionate and both of them were into it. Nikhil broke the kiss and said "you don't want this Meeta. Please listen to me," said Nikhil.

Without saying anything Meeta took Nikhil to her pool. "You don't know what I want and what I don't want Nikhil," said Meeta.

Nikhil went closer to Meeta and they kissed again.

***

"You're lying Nikhil," said Meeta as a tear rolled down her face.

"You know I am not. You wanted everything that happened that night," said Nikhil.

"How did I... How can I... Do that?" Panicked Meeta.

"It's not your fault," said Nikhil as he looked away.

Meeta went closer to him and hugged him from the side.

***

Radha turned the lights on and as she turned around she saw Aditya standing behind her. She screamed and panicked, Aditya came to her and covered her mouth.

"I am not here to cause any harm to you. I'm lost," Aditya said as Radha looked deeply into his eyes and stopped screaming. Aditya slowly took his hand off Radha's mouth as she screamed again and he covered her mouth again.

"Stop screaming for god's sake Radha," said Aditya as Radha stopped screaming again. He took his hand off slowly and Radha didn't scream.

Krish came outside yawning but as he saw Radha and Aditya close to each other he was shocked. "What is happening here?" He asked.