Chapter 4

"umm... Nanu where is papa?"

Nana stopped, he hesitated as he said "someone took him."

Radha was shocked. She didn't move. She asked "what do you mean by someone took him?"

Nana said "I am sure you know that now I am a don. I have a lot of enemies, and they all want to ruin me as well as kill me. So one of them took anupam."

Radha asked "so now what? What happens?" Her eyes started watering.

Nana called someone and told them "he just left 5 minutes ago. Go to the highway maybe they haven't reached that far. Be careful."He cuts the call and walk towards Radha as she moved back.

Radha said "no!"

Nana said "Don't worry chota pataka he will be fine and I will find him."

Radha didn't say anything for a moment and then she said "papa was right we shouldn't have came here. He always said you and krish were trouble but I never listened. You weren't able to protect papa from your enemies. What kind of best friend are you that can't protect his own friends?"

Nana took a step forward but Radha took a step back. Nana said "no Radha its-"

Radha said "no! You know now I think I should just leave."

Nana said "no, you can't leave. You just came and you have t even met krish. He will be coming soon."

Radha said "nanu I know on the phone you were talking to krish. I know how you talk to others and how you talk to me and krish."

Nana said "ya but he will come soon."

Radha said "nanu if you wanted me to meet him then you won't send him away like that. That means either you don't want me to meet him or...(she paused) or he doesn't want to see me."

Nana said "chota pataka it's not like that it's just-"

Radha said "nanu, now your chota pataka has grown up. After I left that day I know he hates me."

Nana said "fine then not for him but come in for me. Just sit and I know we will find appi soon."

Radha was standing there, thinking and finally she said "ok fine. But only for sometime. When you know krish is coming, I am leaving."

Nana said "not you too chota pataka. He is silly, he doesn't know what he did as a kid but you know why you left. You ant be like that too."

Radha said "nanu I know we won't be able to make your wishes come true. You should really start looking for girls that is worthy for krish."

Nana didn't say anything and he thought "I know chota pataka, you and him will soon be together. You can ignore each other as much as you want but you can't ignore destiny."

Radha started walking to the house as she followed nana. They went inside the house.

***

Krish was driving the car. He was on the highway as he was looking at all the cars.

He thought "this can't be. How can she come here after so long. After putting me in misery she has the nerve to come back and think that everything can go back to what it was? No it can't because I won't let it. I have forgotten her and I have found someone for me already. I will never go back to how I was. I will never let her change me again."

There is a van which krish looks at. He can see anupam inside the van so he calls someone and tell them that the van is going to bandra. He follows the van and they finally stops at the bandra train stop.

Krish also goes there. He can't just leave anupam alone so he goes to the train. All of his people are there with him, disguised. When the kidnappers try to get in the train with anupam, krish goes in front of them as the main man shoots the gun. He misses krish as krish takes anupam and sits him on a bench.

He fights with all of the kidnappers and finally no more are coming he takes anupam in his car and leaves. In the car anupam looks at krish and krish says "you don't remember me do you?"

Anupam said "no but I am actually very thankful to you because you saved my life."

Krish said "we were always meant to rescue each other, weren't we?"

Anupam stared at krish for sometime and then he asked "krish?"

As krish was driving he nodded. Their eyes were filled with water and they just wanted to hug each other.

***

As Radha and nana went inside the house Radha looked around. They didn't have pictures of anyone. All they had were paintings and by painting I don't mean like Picasso looking paintings these were some funny ass looking paintings.

Radha was thinking "he still didn't stop painting. Him and his funny paintings always had a place in my heart."

Nana said "I know you must be thinking why I don't have any pictures of anyone. I don't have it because krish doesn't like it. In his room he has a picture of appi, his mom and..."

Radha was curious to know who was the third one. So, she asked "and? And who?"

Nana changed the subject as he said "so are you hungry chota pataka?"

Radha said "nanu please don't change the subject here. Tell me."

Nana said "one minute ago you didn't even want to talk to me and now look at you."

Radha went to sit on the couch and said "fine then be like that. I don't even care about who it is. I just asked because I was curious."

Nana thought "I am sorry Radha. I just shouldn't have brought up that topic. You will be hurt if I tell you who that third person is. And I can't see you getting hurt because you have already got hurt more than you deserved."

***

Krish and anupam reached the house as they got out of the car they both hugged.

Anupam said "you know how much I missed you krish."

Krish said smiling "I know. You missed me more than my phone calls."

They both chuckled lightly. Krish looked at the house and he thought "I am sure if I go in Radha will be there."

Anupam saw krish looking at the house and he asked "why are you doing this to yourself krish. Just go in and have a small talk with her."

Krish said "appi I can't. After what happened I am sure she hates me as much as I dislike her."

Anupam said "if she would hate you she won't be here. She has been waiting for this day since 15 years. You never made her unhappy."

Krish knew he couldn't go to her. He said "I can't go to her anymore. I already have someone in my life appi, and I love her too much to hurt her. Radha will be just fine without me as she already was for 15 years."

Anupam got really sad when krish said that he already had someone in his life. Anupam broke from inside.

Krish said "so appi please don't tell her anything about me and about what I told you just now. I can't see her get hurt."

Anupam said "I know how much you both love each other but you both won't express it."

Anupam goes inside the house as krish stands outside the house.