Chapter 5

Anupam reaches the door of the house and opens it. He saw Radha and nana sitting on the couch.

He walked in and they had A reuniting moment. Anupam and nana were talking and were happy. Radha kept on looking at the door. Nana and Anupam noticed and nana asked "are you waiting for someone chota pataka?"

Radha stuttered and said "n... No.. No I wasn't waiting for anyone it's just... It's just that I have to leave... And.. And..-"

Anupam said "it's ok Radha. How about you leave and I will join you soon."

Radha said "umm... Ok papa. Bye nanu, bye papa."

Anupam and nana said bye in unison. As Radha went to the door a lot of trucks came inside the gate and there was no place for her to leave.

Nana went to Radha and said "oh I forgot that the delivery was at this time. Sorry chota pataka I didn't know that you both will be coming and it's just a regular delivery time. If you want to leave I can get the deliver sometime soon."

Radha said "no no nanu it's ok. I think I can wait for a while."

Nana said "oh Radha umm... It won't take a while. It will probably take few hours."

Radha thought for a moment and said "oh no problem. I can wait for a few hours then, just finish whatever you have to."

Nana said "umm.. The delivery boys will be coming inside and umm.. I have a doctors appointment so I will leave."

Radha said "but how can you leave?"

Nana said "oh the doctor is waiting in the outside room on the other side of this house."

Radha said "oh nanu don't call this a house. It's a (she looked around) mansion."

They chuckled and nana said "I should take appi with me as the doctor is our old friend."

Radha nodded as Anupam and nana left. All the workers started coming in to put stuff up so Radha decided to go to the backyard.

***

Krish was still standing near the gate. He saw Anupam and nana go inside the doctors cabin and he thought Radha went there too. So he climbed inside the backyard.

***

Radha got a call and she picked it up.

Radha said "hello?"
Rohan said "hey Radha I was gonna sign up for the college so I thought if you are staying here then why don't you come to the college with me. So do you want to come?"
"Umm... Right now I can't leave the house but I can try as soon as I can."
"Radha the signing up is only till 9 and it's already 8:30. If you can't come then I guess we can go to the other college and I don't wanna go to that college."
"What is so wrong with the other college that you don't want to go there?"
"It's those rich brats who brags about their money and they are really disrespectful."
"Well you can go to the college and I can go to the one you don't like. Because I don't think I can leave early."
"It's ok Radha I guess I will go to the same school as you. Btw krish goes to the college."

Radha stopped. She didn't what she would do. She can't leave the house and she can't go to the college either. What can she do?

"Radha? Radha are you there?"
"Umm.. Which college is he in Rohan?"
"The one I don't like and the one which we might have to go in."
"Rohan I will leave as soon as I can, bye!"
"But Radha-"