Chapter 8

It was dark and cold outside. Radha was walking to Nana's house. She was walking slowly and was shivering to death because it was a cold night.

RADHA'S POV

Oh. My. God. It's so cold. I can't believe that krish left me there. Alone. I don't even know anyone there and how can he leave me like that?

Meeta and kavya were so cool and nice. I love hanging out with them. But again the question arises, why did he leave me there? Alone?

I just want to go to bed and sleep so I can wake up tomorrow morning for college. I definitely can't wait to become a doctor.

Like doctors are soooo cool! They save lives!

I walk to the gate of the house. Let me correct myself. I walked to the gate of the mansion. As I put my hands on the door someone opened it.

I looked up and saw krish there. He was looking at me. I didn't say anything and just went inside the house. The lights were still out.

"Hey I am sorry," krish said in a low tone. I wasn't looking at him but I could tell that he was actually sorry. The way he was gazing, it was indescribable.

I didn't say anything and headed towards my room. As I was walking I saw him standing in the same exact spot, right next to the door. "Close the door and go to your room. It's really cold outside, you will get a fever." I said as I walked inside my room and closed it.

***

I woke up with a horrible headache. I sat up on the bed and opened my eyes. I notice that I am not in my room. I get out of the room and look outside. It wasn't nana's mansion, it was a small hut house. I saw a kitchen and bathroom outside of the room. That's it.

Wait. Where am I? What is this place? How did I end up here? Ok Radha stop asking yourself these many questions. It's not like you can answer it.

I go to the kitchen and see no one there. "Hello? Anyone here?" I asked looking around the small house. No one answered. I decided to get outside of this house. Whenever I opened the door I saw trees. I walk around the little house and all I see were trees. There is nothing except trees in this area.

As I opened the door to the small house I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw Krishna there.

"What are you doing here?" I asked Krishna.

"Mai... Mai... Mai" He stuttered.

"Ye bakri ki tarah mai mai kya kar rahe ho(why are you acting like a goat)? Tell me properly." I commanded in a high tone.

"Look Radha. I don't want to be here as much as you don't. So just cooperate and stay here for a while." He said in a higher tone than mine.

"Why? Why would I stay here? You know what? I don't even want to see your face. I am leaving. As in NOW." I said pointing out the now.

I turn around and hit my head on the door. I fell on the floor and closed my eyes and stopped moving.

"Are you dead?" Krishna asked as he secretly looked at me.

I sat up holding my forehead. "You wish I was but I am not. I am alive with a headache. My head was already hurting and now it hurts even more." I said trying to get up.

"Are bhagwaan isse utha kyu nahi liya(oh god why didn't you take her with you)?" Krish mumbled.

"What? What did you say?" I asked standing up.

"None of your business." He said in a rude manner as he walked out the door.

I followed him as he walked outside. "Hey how dare you talk to me like that? And what am I doing here?" I asked in one breath.

"You are kidnapped." He said.

I was shocked. I looked at him and he was behaving as kidnapping isn't wrong.

"What?" I asked in a shock.

"You are kidnapped." He repeated as he looked around.

"What? How?" I asked.

"Look Radha I had to kidnap you for certain reasons. So don't make a big deal and stay with me for couple of days." He said.

"Don't make a big deal? How can I not? This IS a big deal. Couple of days? I can't even stay with you for couple of seconds. I hate to breath the same air as you do." I asked as I moved close to him.

Now we were literally just couple of millimeters away from each other. Our nose were touching and I could feel his breath on my cheeks.

"I hate to breath the same air as you do too. It's not like I have asked for it." He said as he left in the forest.