Chapter 12

Nana is busy tracking down Amresh. Anupam told others that krish and Radha are out for some business related work but Rohan didn't seem to buy it because he knew that Radha will never miss college in fact she was a topper. Rohan suspected that something's wrong and told kavya and Meeta everything.

They started searching for krish and Radha but found nothing so they followed nana and Anupam. They were very careful because they didn't want to get caught. After couple of days they found out that Radha and krish were at some sort of hill station which was covered with jungle and it often snows.

All they could think of was dehradun. They took few days leave from college and left to dehradun.

***

Krish and Radha were still in the house doing nothing. "Can we go home? This is really boring," said Radha as she got up from the dining table and sat on the couch.

"I wish we could too, But this door is locked and it won't open," said krish as he went to the door and tried to open it.

"But who told you to kidnap me?" Asked Radha.

"I wish I knew," said krish.

"It's really funny," said Radha as she laughed.

"What's so funny?" Asked krish curiously.

"It's just that, you kidnapped me for him and he kidnapped you for me," said Radha.

"Well that surely is funny but who could be behind all this?" Asked krish.

"Whoever it is surely likes to get you mad. You kidnapped me and I would've been alone so he kidnapped you too so we can give each other company," said Radha.

"Well I wouldn't have just left you here alone," said krish.

"By the way who are you trying to save?" Asked Radha.

Krish was shocked that she asked. Did she know something? "Umm... What?" Asked krish as he tried to understand her.

"Well I mean you won't just kidnap me for a stranger right? There must be someone or something who you are trying to save right?" Asked Radha.

"Umm... Ya. There is someone who I am trying to save," said krish as his cheeks grew a little red.

"Who is she?" Asked Radha as she paid more attention to krish.

"How do you know it's a she?" Asked krish curiously.

"Well the way you are talking, your cheeks turned red after I asked you which proves that the someone is a she," said Radha.

"Wow! You are pretty smart," said krish.

"So tell me about her. What's her name? How does she look? Do you lo... Love her?" Asked Radha as she felt jealous from the last question.

"Her name is Radha just like your name," said krish.

"Wow! By the way you won't ever find a Radha like me," said Radha.

"Well that's true. There's no one like you. But I don't know how she looks," said krish.

"What? How do you not know how she looks?" Asked Radha.

"Well because I was little when I last saw her," said krish.

"Oh," said Radha. As they both were silent. They didn't say anything.

***

"Get in the train," said Rohan in a high pitch.

"No! I won't. Have you seen how dirty this train is? I am never going in public transportation. It's not my thing," said Kavya.

"Oh my god kavya you aren't my thing either. I hate dealing with girls like you so if you won't get in we will go alone," said Rohan.

"Fine. I will go only on one condition," said Kavya as she stood there.

Meeta, Rohan and nikhil gave each other weird looks. "Umm.. What's that?" Asked Rohan.

"You will have to carry me because I am not touching anything in this train. Make sure you put blankets where I sit," said Kavya bluntly. Meeta and nikhil looked at each other and gave is-she-crazy look.

"You know what it's totally ok if you don't come. We won't have to squeeze and we will be able to sit comfortably," said Rohan as he took their bags inside leaving kavya's outside.

"Fine. Leave me here. I won't go back home until you do what I told you to do," said Kavya as she stood there. Meeta went inside the train because she knew Kavya would come inside as nikhil did the same.

Train started moving slowly but Kavya stood there. "You know you will have to get in right?" Said Rohan. Kavya stood there silent. "You are really stubborn Kavya."

"I know that," said Kavya. The train was moving a little bit faster than before. Rohan got off the train and extended his hand as Kavya put her hand in his. They ran to the train with kavya's bags and went inside the train. Nana and Anupam were standing near the pillar, spying on Rohan and others.

"Where are they going?" Asked nana.

"I think they were suspicious and maybe they spied on us," said Anupam.

"Then what are we waiting for? We didn't know the exact location but they do so let's follow them," said nana.

Nana and Anupam started running to the train and got in. They both went and sat near Rohan and other so they could hear everything. They were hiding their faces by doing weird actions. Rohan was suspicious and he was constantly looking at nana and Anupam.

***

Radha and Krish were sitting on the couch staring at the wall and then glancing at each other. Suddenly the TV started and played the news channel.

"What are we hearing? There are 2 student missing from college and what are the professors doing? Are colleges not safe anymore either? To know more stay tuned," said the reporter on the TV.

"How did this TV start by itself?" Asked Radha.

"How am I suppose to know? I am sitting right here, next to you," said krish as he took the remote and pressed the buttons but the news didn't change and suddenly the TV was off.

"What the heck," complained Radha as she got off the couch and ran off to the camera in the corner. She stood there looking at the camera "oh hello Mr Spy, please take my request. I know you can see both of us from these cameras so you can see that I am dying here. Can you please let me handle the TV situation? Please?" She said with puppy eyes as krish stood there laughing at Radha to himself.

She went and sat on the couch. The TV turned on and played some newest Bollywood songs. She stood up and threw a flying kiss to the camera. As the ad ended, Lets Nacho came on. She started dancing and singing to it, her steps were crazy. She went to Krish and dragged him with her to dance. They both danced and definitely enjoyed. After the song was finished, the TV turned off by itself.

She looked at the Camera and said "thank you soooooo much Mr Spy Or maybe Mrs Spy. I love listening to music and dancing to it."

She went inside the bedroom as krish did the same. Krish slept on the couch inside the bedroom as Radha slept on the bed. The lights turned off as they both went to sleep.