Chapter 6

Meeta and kavya were sitting inside Meeta's house. Kavya burped loudly. She said "excuse me."

Meeta said "kavya you know you shouldn't have ate all that."

Kavya said "mitzi don't make me feel bad about it. I was hungry and I ate and it wasn't that much."

Meeta scoffed and said "huh? What did you say there? It wasn't that much? Seriously kavya? You ate 4 chapatis, 3 curries to go with those chapatis, half plate of rice and let's not forget the desert shall we?"

Kavya got embarrassed and she tugged herself in the sofa and said "don't embarrass me."

Meeta said "there is no one here except me and you have embarrassed yourself in front of me a lot of times."

Kavya jumped onto meeta and said "yay party is gonna start soon and people will start coming. Let's get ready."

Meeta said "alright let's go." They both went to Meeta's room and started to get ready.

***

It was still dark there. Radha got a call and she broke the trance to get up. She was still scared so she was holding krish's hand and took him in a corner. Her back was facing krish.

She took the call.
"Hello?"
"Hey Radha the college was closed and you didn't show up."
"Oh I am sorry. It's that the light went out."
"No problem I guess we are going to st Xaviers. By the way it has good medical education and you also want to be a surgeon so it's cool."
"But what about-"

The lights came back on and Radha didn't let go of krish's hand. She wasn't facing krish and was still on phone.

"Radha? Radha you still there?"
"Oh ya. So?"
"So? So what?"
"I am sure you didn't just call for the college. You want something else?"
"Umm... Uh.. Radha?"
"Ha. Cmon tell me quickly I gotta go."
"Umm... There is a party at a student's place from Xaviers."
"So?"
"Umm.. Do you.."
"What?"
"Do you want to go?"
"Go? To a party?
"Umm.. Ya."
"Nah you know I don't like parties and I have to review. So can't come, sorry."
"Oh no problem Radha."
"But you'll go."
"No it's that-"
"No promise me that you will go. I know how much you love parties. So just this one without me."
"Fine, bye!"
"Bye!"

She turned around and faced krish. Finally their eyes met. Finally they saw each other's faces. Finally they met. Finally- (oh let me stop, I am getting carried away. Haha sorry about that part)

They stood there looking at each other. Nana and Anupam were standing behind the backyard's door and were spying on krish and Radha.

Radha asked "what? Why are looking at me like that? Go already."

Krish took his hand and put it up in air and said "I will go once you let me go."

Radha let go of his hand and they stood there not knowing what to do. Radha said "ok worker look your people are gone so go with them."

Krish said "oh hello trespasser you are the one that needs to leave. Haven't you read he board in the back. It reads no trespassers."

Radha points her index finger at him and goes forward to him and said "oh hello trespasser my foot ok? I am not a trespasser, I am-"

Nana and Anupam came inside the backyard and nana said "oh wait."

Nana took Radha to one corner and Anupam took krish to another corner. Radha asked "nanu look at that man, he just walked inside your backyard and you love your backyard. I can't let the worker just walk around the house like that."