Chapter 3

A old man walked up to them and said "no one lives here anymore."

Radha and anupam looks at the old man. Radha asked "why? What happened?"

The old man said "4 families used to live here 15 years ago. After their wives death one of the friend moved to America. Others also drifted apart but 2 of them are still in contact and they live in juhu."

Radha said "didn't they sell this house?"

The old man said "they were going to but their memories are in this house so they weren't able to sell this house."

Radha's eyes were filled with water as she asked "where does nanu live?"

The old man looked at Radha and asked "are you Radha?"

Radha looked at his dad and said "ya I am Radha."

Old man says "nanaji missed you a lot Radha. When you left he didn't do anything or talked to anyone for days. After he knew that you won't come back he became bad. He isn't the same person you knew, he is the don. The richest and baddest don, he has no feelings."

Radha felt guilty and so did anupam. Radha asked "what happened to Krishna?"

The old man said "he is the same as his dad. They both are looking for the person who bombed the mall 15 years ago."

Radha hesitated as she asked "does he remember... Me?"

The old man said "he also missed you but he is reckless now."

Radha asked "where do they live now?"

The old man said "they live in juhu."

Anupam said "ok we will go there today."

They both start walking to the car and they sit inside. They left as the old man said "you shouldn't have went there."

They didn't hear the old man. They went to juhu as someone called Radha.

Radha said "hello?"
Rohan said "hello Radha?"
"Ya Rohan what's up?"
"Radha I thought you were gonna come visit me when you come to India. And look at you, didn't even come visit me."
"Rohan I just reached India and I wanted to meet nanu and krish."
"Oh ya ya how are you gonna remember me. I am no one to you anymore."
"Rohan you know the are important right?"
"Ok fine. After you meet them come to my house."
"Ok fine I will. Bye."
"Bye."

Radha and anupam got off the car and started looking around because juhu area is huge. They asked some people near them and they didn't reply because nana was the son of juhu and almost the whole Mumbai.

***

Krish comes from upstairs and said "dad I am going out."

Nana said "ok and tonight is the party. Don't be late."

Krish said ok as he walked out of the house. He sat in his car and went.

***

Finally one man tells them where nana lives. They thank him and goes to the place. When they reach that place they see a huge mansion.

They go to the gate and security stops them. Radha gets a call so she goes to the side to take it. She goes near the trees on the side. Anupam said "tell nana that anupam is here."

The security guard said "nana doesn't meet random people. Do you have an appointment?"

Anupam said "tell nana that it's... Appi."

The security guard said "I told you that-"

Anupam cuts him off and says "jut go tell him or you will be fired."

The security guard didn't say anything and he went inside the house. He went to the living room where nana was sitting on the couch. Guard said "sir someone is here to meet you."

Nana said "who is it?"

Guard said "anupam."

Nana's heart skipped a beat when he heard anupam's name. He knew it won't be his friend anupam so he asked "anupam who?"

The guard said "he claims to be appi. He said you know him."

Nana stood up from the couch and tears rolled down his cheek. He ran outside to meet his friend. When he ran to the gate he didn't see anyone. He said "there is no one here."

The guard was scared of nana and he said "s...sir there was a man whose age was like yours. I swear he was here."

Nana said "fine go to the office and do your work."

Guard said "ok sir." Guard went inside the office as nana opened the huge gate and went outside. He didn't see anyone and saw a note on the ground. He opened the note as it read:

"I HAVE HIM NOW. IF YOU WANT HIM GIVE ME MITHOON BACK. IF NOT THEN HE DIES AND I AM SURE YOU DON'T WANT HIM TO DIE AS BECAUSE HE IS YOUR CHILDHOOD FRIEND."

He knew who wrote this letter. He was mad that someone kidnapped his best friend. He was going to inside as Radha came. She was shocked when she saw nana.

Nana didn't recognize Radha but she recognized him. Tears started rolling down her cheek and she ran to hug him. He didn't hug her instead he tried to push her away but her grip was tight so he couldn't. She finally pulled out of the hug and said "you don't know me do you?"

Nana said "no and don't touch me next time because I can kill you instantly. If you are here to meet krish then he isn't here. So now go."

Nana turned around and started walking in that direction as Radha called out "nanu?"

Nana stopped. As Radha said "I wasn't expecting you to forget me nanu. I thought I was your ladli(dearest)."

Nana turned around to face her. He saw his chota pataka but she was now almost a grownup. He just stared at her.

Radha said "ya nanu I am your chota pataka."

Nanu's eyes started watering as he heard Radha say that she is chota pataka. Nanu said "chota pataka?"

Radha nodded and ran to hug him. She said "oh nanu you don't know how much I missed you."

Nana said "I missed you too chota pataka."

Finally they pulled out of hug as Radha asked "umm... Nanu where is papa?"

Nana stopped, he hesitated as he said "someone took him."

Radha was shocked.