Nina's point of view:

I sat down next to Alice, feeling as if I was going to throw up everywhere. I woke up this morning, feeling sick. I couldn't walk without feeling more tired than usual, and I had to wear flats because my ankles were swollen.
"Babe, I really don't feel well." I sighed, laying my head on her shoulders. She sipped her drink and looked over at me.
"Alright, after the speeches, we'll leave, okay?" She whispered, kissing my sweaty forehead. I nodded, pouting. She kissed my mouth and I kissed her back, when Timothy kicked extremely hard. I gasped, bending over on my chair.
"Nina?! Are you okay?!" I heard Alice ask. I shook my head, groaning loudly as a pain shot through my stomach. I stood up, my head pounding as I felt a liquid shoot down my leg.
Oh no. This isn't right.
This isn't right, he's too little to be delivered. I'm only seven months.
This can't be happening.
I started to cry, scared to look down at the floor as everyone screamed. My heart beat was abnormally fast, and my vision blurred. I looked down and saw blood, before passing out.

I woke up in the ambulance truck, screaming out in pain as I touched my stomach. I felt sticky and I looked down, seeing blood all over my dress. I gasped, looking around and found Alice crying as she clutched my hand.
"You'll both be okay. We're on our way to the hospital." She cried. I felt another sensation of pain rock through me and I screamed, gasping as the tears fell down my face.
"It hurts, it hurts so much." I sobbed.
I prayed to God that he saved the baby. Not even me, but Timothy. He has to live for me.
I felt myself growing weak, my crying becoming softer as we reached the hospital. I grabbed the nurses hand and she looked down at me as they pushed the gurney inside.
"Please...please save my baby." I cried, before screaming in pain again, blacking out.

I woke up on the familiar green grass, the sun shining on my skin. I looked down and saw that my dress was covered in blood and my stomach was small. I felt myself starting to cry, when I felt a hand touch my shoulder.
"Dad.." I cried.
"It will be okay. You're always going to be okay." He breathed. I gripped his hand and looked in the puddle. I saw Alice crying, blood on her hands as Yolanda and Lina tried consoling her. I felt the pain in my chest grow and I started to cry again. The scene switched over and I watched as they performed surgery on me, before I started to seize on the table. I jerked and jerked, until my body went limp.
"No! NO!" I screamed. Except my voice wasn't my voice, but it was Alice's.
"Please God, I can't have them both die. Please!" I heard her cry. The scene switched and we were back in the O.R. They pumped my heart over and over, when they heard a heart beat.
"We got a pulse!" One of the doctors yelled.
I felt the familiar wind blow over me and I looked over at my dad and he smiled and waved, before disappearing. I was swooped by the tornado, before everything going black, again.
I woke up to the sound of the familiar beeping of the monitors. I opened my eyes and watched as the nurses moved around. I didn't have the tube in my throat, this time.
I looked over and saw Alice asleep on the couch. I called for the nurse, quietly and she walked over.
"How are you feeling?" She asked as she checked my vitals.
"I'm okay, but..did the baby..?" I asked. She smiled and nodded.
"He's currently incubated. He's premature, so he'll have to stay incubated until he is able to breathe on his own, and grows strong enough to be brought home." She grinned.
I started to cry, thanking God, when I heard Alice call out for me.
I wrapped my arms around her waist, crying into her dress as I continued thanking God.
Everyone came to the hospital, including Jane and her fiancé. They wheeled me down to NICU to see my son. I stood slowly, looking into the little box.
He was so tiny. His chest was moving up and down due to the tube in his throat. His eyes were closed and his hair was a dirty blonde color. I started to cry, touching his hand very gently, afraid that I'll break him.
I felt an arm wrap around me and I knew it was Alice. I touched her hand and watched as our son stretched his little feet.
"He has your toes." Alice chuckled, lowly. I nodded, smiling as I wiped my face.
We went back to the room and I sighed, scooting over so Alice can lay down next to me.
"The children aren't allowed to see you or the baby yet, because of germs and all." She sighed. I pouted and nodded.
"So what happened?" I asked.
"They said you had severe preeclampsia, and it cause placental abruption, which is why you were bleeding, and while in surgery, after they performed the C section, you had a seizure." She sighed. I bit my lip, holding back tears.
"I'm sorry." I cried.
"It's not your fault. I just..I was so fucking scared. I never want to lose you, or the baby. I don't think I would've been able to live at the thought of that." She sniffed. I wiped her face and kissed her mouth.
"I will always be here. Thick and thin." I breathed.
And I meant it. Being with Alice, I have encountered death many times. But I survived, Thank God. I also survived over twenty years of struggling with this woman, but it was all worth it at the end. I don't think I'd ever want to live another day without Alice and our children by our side.
And of course, the rest of our big happy family.
"I love you so much."
"And I love you, baby. Always."

Yeah this is short, but this is the second to last chapter! :( I know I know, such short notice, but don't worry, I won't make it finish forever. I have a little idea in my head. Votes and comments! Thanks so much for your support!!! I love you all!!