Revelation.

Allison in the MM.

Nina's point of view:
"So what does it say?" Lina asked. I stared at the two sticks in complete bliss.
"I'm pregnant." I breathed.
Lina screamed and hugged me tightly and I hugged her back.
"I thought it was all the Thai food I was eating." I sniffed.
"You only eat Thai when you're pregnant." Lina grinned. I wiped the tears off my face and smiled.
"How should I tell her?" I asked.
"Maybe you should do some freaky shit. Like hide it in your panties or something." She suggested. I rolled my eyes.
"I did that for the twins." I mumbled. Lina guffawed.
"Nasty."
I stuck my tongue out sassily, before standing up.
"Do you think you could keep the twins, tonight?" I asked.
"Of course, bitch!" She grinned, touching her stomach.
"Thank you. So much. I love you so much, Lina. I don't know what I'd do without you." I cried, wrapping my arms around her.
"I love you too, sis. Go on and tell your woman, and tell me every detail, after." She grinned as she pulled back.
"Okay, I'll tell the twins to pack up."
After sending the twins off to Lina's house, I decided to get ready for Alice's arrival from work.
Usually after work, Alice would visit Allison, and take me with her if I'm not on call.
Allison is recovering, greatly.
There's light in her eyes, again. She's gaining healthy weight back, and I've never been more happy to see my baby girl recovering.
I hopped in the shower and shaved until I was as bald as a baby, and slipped on my robe and matching lingerie, and slipped into bed. I slipped my glasses on and ran my hands through my hair, tousling it.
Alice should be home any minute now.
I put on cocoa butter, and repainted my toes and made sure I smelt and looked good for my woman.
God, I love her so much.
I heard the door slam downstairs and I jumped, before grabbing my book and pretending to read as I heard footsteps come up the stairs.
"Babe?" Alice called out.
"In here!" I shouted. She walked in and smiled, before kicking off her shoes.
"Oh baby, you wouldn't believe the day I had, today." She groaned as she crawled onto the bed. She kissed my cheek, before slumping next to me. I put my book down and looked over at her with a smile on my face.
"Tell me about your day, baby." I breathed, my fingers finding hers.
"Well, for one, this student I have, right? He decided it was best to try and argue with me today, because he's failing the class. And suddenly, everyone just became brave and started saying that the way I teach is too hard for them." She sighed. I pouted, removing my glasses off my face.
"And then, they caught a student smoking in the bathroom, during my class. So now my ass is on the line because I let her go to the bathroom." She grumbled.
"Aw baby.." I breathed, caressing her cheek.
"I know. How was your day, my love?" She asked.
"Well..it was very productive. I cleaned the house, did some shopping and some laundry, and since it's Friday, I let the twins sleep over Lina's." I smiled.
"Well, good." She smiled.
"I also learned some news, today." I breathed. She sat up, looking at me with pushed together eyebrows.
"What's going on? You're not dying, are you?" She panicked. I giggled.
"No, silly. Look in that drawer over there." I stated. I watched as she opened the drawer and slowly pulled out the two sticks.
"W-what?" She asked, as she looked at me. I nodded, smiling.
"Yes. We're gonna have a baby." I grinned. Alice looked at me with tears in her eyes.
"We're having a baby." She cried.

Allison's point of view:

I stared at the ceiling in complete bliss as his face met mine.
"How was that?" Terrance asked. I touched the side of his face, smiling.
"Perfect." I breathed, before leaning up to kiss him. He kissed me back, before laying his head on my chest.
It's been about two weeks since I've been in here. I felt like I could finally breathe.
I still get coke withdrawals, but with the help of the staff and the friends I've made, I've gotten better.
I've gained 15 pounds in the last two weeks, and it didn't bother me one bit.
Besides, this boy here makes me feel so beautiful.
"Baby.." He breathed on my skin.
"Hm?" I hummed, running my fingers through his hair. His dark fingers found mine and he linked our fingers together.
"I have to tell you something." He breathed.
"What is it?" I asked.
"I'm being discharged next Wednesday." Terrace mumbled.
"Well that's great, babe! I'm proud of you." I breathed steadily.
I didn't know how to feel. I want to feel proud of him because he has made recovery, but then..
When do I get out? Will I ever see him, again?
"My girl.." he started, making my heart flutter.
"I can hear behind that tone that you're sad. But I swear on my life, I will wait for you." He stared firmly as he sat up. I sat up with him, my hand holding the side of his face, nodding.
"I believe you." I breathed. His finger ran down my cleavage, all the way down to my leg.
"Good, because I'm serious." He smirked, his dimples imbedded in his chocolate face.
God he's so sexy.
I leaned in and kissed him. He kissed me back, before pulling away.
"Let's go back to our rooms before we get caught." I breathed. He nodded, standing up and taking my hand, helping me up.
I slipped my clothes back on and he wrapped his arms around me. I leaned up and kissed him softly.
"Goodnight." I sighed.
"Goodnight, baby."
I slipped through the hallway and dropped to the floor, crawling into the bedroom, when I heard a noise. I jumped and turned around to see Becca walking into the room.
"Bitch..what the fuck!" I hissed.
"What are you doing?" She asked. I stood up and dusted off my pajamas.
"What are you doing?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at her. She giggled.
"Nothing. I'm tired." She yawned.
"Me too." I moaned as I crawled into bed.
As soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out like a light.