Bullying.

Eileen in the MM.

Allison's point of view:

"Yo, yo!" Eileen yelled as she walked into my room.
"Sup?" I asked, slipping my shirt on.
"Let's smoke before school."
"I can't. I'm sure mom will notice while I'm in class."
"I have eye drops. You know I always come in clutch."
I sighed and looked at Elly with a face.
"Fine. We walking?" I asked.
"No, Alonzo is picking us up."
"Are you fucking insane? He can't come here, my mother will kill us all!" I hissed.
"No, duh. I told him to meet us at the bodega a couple blocks from here."
I sighed, touching my stomach.
"That's a bad idea, man."
"Tristan's gonna be there." She grinned. I blushed and looked down.
Alonzo is Eileen's boy toy. They've been on and off since freshman year. He graduated last year.
She also lost her virginity to him.
Me on the other hand, If either of my moms found out I was even near a boy, they'd freak out and lose their shit.
I've also been trying to be on my best behavior ever since parent teacher conference.
I sighed and grabbed my bag.
"Let's go. I smell bacon." She grinned. We walked down the five flights of steps, just to find my parents in an embrace in the kitchen.
"Agh!" I yelled, covering my face with my bag.
I heard mom laughing.
"You guys are so cute." Eileen chuckled. I shot her a look.
Mom number one was dressed for school in a nice black dress and some heels, while mom number two was still in her robe and matching underwear set.
I sighed and looked at them both.
"Justin and Jess left, already?" I asked.
"Yeah, the school bus." Mom stated, her blue eyes narrowed.
"What?" I asked.
"You hiding something?" She asked. I shook my head.
"No ma'am." I said nervously, looking between the two.
"Is she lying, ladybug?" Mom asked, pushing her glasses up her nose as she swung her shirt legs.
"Not at all, auntie Nina."
"Mhm. Here." She handed me a couple dollars and I took it, before walking out with Eileen.
"You make it so damn obvious." Elly stated, shaking her head as we turned the block.
We saw the fancy car waiting across the street and we ran toward it. I slipped into the backseat with Tristan, while Eileen slipped in the front.
I watched as Alonzo grabbed Elly's face and they kissed sloppily, leaving her with a goofy grin on her face.
"Hey, there." Tristan said.
"Hi." I smiled at him. He leaned in and kissed my cheek and I felt my heart do backflips.
Jesus Christ.
Alonzo drove off while Elly and Tristan rolled up a couple of joints. We were parked behind a tree and we hot boxed the car.
My glasses got foggy so I removed them and cleaned them off.
Eileen and I left the car and walked into school after putting eye drops in and spraying ourselves.
"Here." She handed me a piece of her cookie and I ate it as we sat in class.
"Smells like weed in here." Someone whispered. I sunk into my seat and tried my best to pay attention.
First period went by as a dash, and it was now economics. I avoided moms eyes as she taught, scribbling inside my notebook, when she called my name.
"Allison." She stated. I looked up, trying to widen my eyes but failing. Moms hazel eyes pierced through my soul as she analyzed me.
"Do you have your homework?" She asked. Some people chuckled lowly and I nodded, standing up and handing it to her.
"What's your problem, this morning?" She asked. I shook my head.
"Nothing mom." Someone mocked me. Some people laughed.
"Quit it, you fucking knart." Eileen hissed. I sat back down and put my head on the desk for the rest of the period.
I get picked on for every little thing. Especially my moms.
For one, people already target me for having two moms, then my mom is my teacher, and my mom was my mom's student.
At the same school.
In the same classroom.
I get teased already for nothing. I don't see why people dislike me. I'm nice, and pretty.
I have nice clothes, too.
I'm not saying that people who don't have nice clothes or something deserve to be teased, but I fit the expectations teenagers now a days have for people.
Or at least I thought I did.
I sighed and stood as the bell rang, walking to my locker with Elly.
"Watch it, piggy." Someone stated, slamming my locker door shut. I groaned and laid my head on my locker.
"You're a failed abortion!" Eileen yelled at the boy.
I felt the tears burn my eyes behind my glasses and I sighed.
"Don't worry, man. They'll get what they deserve." She breathed, rubbing my back.
We walked to the class that I dreaded the most.
Mrs Lancaster.
I walked in and saw Tiffany grinning at me with an evil smile. I sat down next to Elly and I saw that her face was red as she stared at the chalkboard.
Tiffany and her group of friends constantly pick on Elly and I. She says the harshest things and they hurt my feelings because I have no idea what I did for her to hate me so much.
It's the same old bullshit.
I'm over it.
Mrs Lancaster eyed Elly and I, before handing our quizzes out.
I knew the material and finished the quiz quickly.
Then I felt something hit the back of my head. People laughed until the teacher looked up.
"Psst." Someone said. I looked back and Tiffany smirked.
'You're ugly.'
Her friends laughed and I twisted around with tears brimming at the edge of my eyes.
"Elly and ally sitting on the tree. S c I s s o r i n g."
People guffawed and snickered and I watched as Elly balled her hands in fists, her pencil snapping.
"Like mother like daughter."
Tiffany giggled and I sighed.
"Stop the talking." Mrs Lancaster said.
I walked up to Mrs Lancaster and handed her my quiz, before sitting back down.
"Who knows, maybe she's having an affair with one of the teachers like her slutty mother."
I felt my blood boil.
No one talks about my mother like that.
"Well your mother should've fùcking swallowed you." I lashed back. Everyone looked at me with a face, before looking back at Tiffany.
Her face was red.
"Allison Brown. Up and out. Now."
Everyone 'ooed' and laughed as I stood up, walking out.
"At least her ass is fat."
"It's probably fake."
"Ally, wait!" Elly yelled, running after me.
I felt myself start to cry and I sobbed into my hands.
"Breathe, little bean. Breathe." She stated. She took my glasses off and wiped my face as I tried to calm down.
"Should I get auntie?" She asked. I shook my head.
"No, I'm fine."
I wasn't fine.
I don't think I ever will be for as long as I'm in this crappy school.
"Okay, let's go sit on the stairwell until lunch, okay?" She asked. I nodded.
We sat on the stairwell and ate cookies until lunch came.
We decided to go outside and sit under the bleachers and smoke.
"I don't see why she's such a bitch." I stated.
"Maybe she has a crush on you." She joked.
"Ha ha."
I sighed and inhaled from my blunt.
"What if this is the spot mom and auntie Lina used to smoke at?" I asked.
"That would be so lit."
"Hell yeah." I chuckled.
"I can't believe you're gonna be sixteen." I stated.
"I know. And your little ass is still fifteen."
"I know. My birthday is Valentine's Day, though. So not for long." I giggled.
"Yeah."
"So when are you going to let Tristan pop your cherry?" She asked. I groaned.
"Elly, you know I can't."
"Why not? What's the worst that can happen?"
"Pregnancy...std..hiv.."
"Use condoms. Duh!" She chuckled.
"I don't know, man."
"When you're ready. I'm just pressing your buttons."
"I know, man. When you came to my house saying Alonzo popped your cherry."
"Oh yeah! It was so lit, man. Car sex is the best."
"Can't relate."
"At least let him put a finger in."
"Eh..nah."
Elly giggled and passed me the blunt. I inhaled, coughing lowly.
"You look just like aaliyah."
"The singer? Why does everyone say that?" I asked.
"I thought auntie Alice looked like her. But you both are twins."
I shook my head.
"I personally wish I had blue eyes like mom instead of hazel."
"Why?"
"Maybe people would think I'm prettier."
"But you're beautiful just the way you are. You're smart, pretty, your hair is amazing.."
"You goin gay on me, ladybug?"
She snorted.
"It's in my blood."
I chuckled and shook my head.
"I wanna drop acid with uncle Alex, tonight."
"Aren't they going to your house, tonight?" She asked. I nodded.
"Yeah. We're having some get together."
"We should do it. Maybe sit on your roof."
"It's a plan, my love." We linked hands and kissed the back of her hand.
Elly is the love of my life. We've been friends since we were born, thanks to our moms. I would never replace her for anyone.
She's my everything.
We walked back into school and survived the last two periods, and decided to get a ride from mom to the house.
"How was your day?" Mom asked.
"It was alright. We took a quiz." Elly responded for me.
"Oh, how was that?"
"Easy breezy."
I stayed silent, staring out the window.
That didn't go unnoticed.
"Everything alright, ally?" Mom asked. I looked over at her face and nodded, smiling.
"Just hungry."
"We have to pick Nina up from the hospital, then I'll make dinner."
"Will there be potato salad?" Elly asked.
"Yes ma'am."
"Rasta pasta?"
"Yes, ladybug."
Elly chuckled and I shook my head, looking down at my phone.
'Hey, It's Tristan. Elly gave me your number.'
I felt my face heat up.
I am going to kick her ass.
We waited in the car while mom walked inside the hospital and I hopped in the backseat.
"Why did you..UGH! Elly!" I yelled. She chuckled, popping her gum.
"You're welcome, sweetheart." Her emerald green eyes sparkled and I groaned loudly.
"Text him back, bitch."
"Fine." I sighed. I texted back a simple hey and she huffed.
"You're boring."
"What am I supposed to say? Please eat my pussy?"
"Uh..yeah?" She stated. I rolled my eyes.
"Shut the hell up, you skunt."
"I may not be Jamaican, but I do know what that means."
"Good."
We both laughed and I saw my moms in a heated conversation in front of the hospital. Mom number one stared down at mom number two while mom number two spoke, hand gestures and everything. Her face was red as her lips moved fast. Mom number one continued to stare down at mom number two, before busting into laughter. Mom number two glared at mom number one, before hitting her arm. Mom number one laughed and leaned down and kissed her mouth softly. I watched as mom number two melted into the kiss, holding mom number ones jacket.
"So cute! That's all I want in life, man." Elly pouted.
"I mean, you let Alonzo spit in your mouth. I think that's romantic enough." I chuckled. Elly rolled her eyes and watched as moms walked to the car.
"Hey, chicas." Mom stated.
"Hi mommy."
"Hey auntie Nina. Did you ever notice how much your wife and daughter look like aaliyah?"
Mom number one and I groaned simultaneously.