Cocaine eyes.

Nina and Julio in the MM.

Allison's point of view;

I felt the sun shining from my window against my ass cheek as I stretched. I yawned and turned over to feel skin and bones under me.
"What the.." I mumbled as I sat up opening my eyes.
I screamed and shot up from my bed, triggering Elly to scream and sit up.
"What?! Why are you naked?!" She screamed.
"Why are you naked?!" I screamed.
Flashbacks from last night hit me and I screamed, covering my mouth.
We fucked.
Last night after everyone left the house, Elly and I got shit faced. We took acid and drank and smoked with Alonzo, and when we were finally home..
"Oh my god." I breathed.
"What?!"
"You don't remember?" I asked.
"No, I-"
"We fucking fucked, Eileen!" I screamed.
Her face dropped and she screamed.
"And I don't remember?! WHAT THE FUCK!"
I stared at her with a poker face.
"I've been waiting for that moment and I don't remember it..what the fuck! FUCK!"
"What's with all the screaming?" I heard Jessica ask. I screeched and dropped to the floor, trying to hide my naked body.
"Can you all shut the fuck up?!" I heard aunt Lina yell.
Then we heard loud retching and groaning.
Everyone in my house was either pregnant or hungover.
Fuck.
"Wait I think I remember n-....oh my god YOU DIRTY BITCH!" Elly screamed, giggling as she covered her mouth.
I groaned and covered my face with my hands.
What have I done?
She will never leave me with this one.
I slipped some clothes on and heard stumbling, before a loud sound coming from someone's mouth and liquid hitting the floor.
"Alice!" I heard mom scream. I ran to the hall and saw mom holding her stomach as she threw up on the floor.
"Babe, oh my god. You didn't even drink last night." Mom number two cried as she helped mom walk to the bathroom.
"Mom, are you okay?" I yelled down the hall.
I heard her throwing up again.
"I guess I got my answer."
"Ally, get your sister and brother ready for school. Please, I think Alice has food poisoning." Mom breathed, holding her head.
I nodded, walking over the throw up on the ground.
"We will never...never.. mention last night, again." I hissed at Elly.
"Why not? I want a repeat." She pouted. I groaned and walked to my bathroom, slamming the door.
I got cleaned up and dressed, and put Jess and Justin in their uniform, before walking downstairs to make breakfast.
Too bad aunt Lina beat me to it.
Thank God.
I grabbed a protein drink and sipped it, when Elly trotted down the stairs.
"Good morning mommy, and little mommy." Elly grinned widely, before kissing her mom on the cheek.
"Lady bug, set the table for breakfast." She said.
Elly obeyed, prancing around.
I just glared at her.
She looked up, shooting me a look, before putting the table mats out.
"Are we taking the school bus, today?" Justin asked.
"Yeah. Mom's sick." I mumbled.
"Aw man." Jessica sighed.
"Why what's up? Don't you usually take the bus sometimes?" I asked. Justin bit into his pancake, unbothered by the situation, but Jessica looked down at her plate, toying with her fork.
"What's wrong, Babygirl?" I asked. She looked up at me with pained blue eyes.
"Nothing."
I walked over to her and ran my fingers through her hair.
"Is someone from school bothering you?" I asked.
She stayed quiet and I looked over at Justin.
"Who's bothering her?" Elly asked.
"Some boy from school."
"And why haven't you said anything?" I asked. Justin shrugged and walked away from the table.
What a dick.
"He calls me ugly and an alien and stuff." Jess said.
My heart broke for my little sister, and I became angry.
"Don't worry. You'll be bigger and better than them soon. You're beautiful, and if he says anything, tell him to eat a fat one." Elly grinned.
Jess giggled and I smirked, running my fingers through her hair, when my phone chimed.
It was Zora.
I opened the messages and saw the photos of us and locked my phone quickly.
"What are you hiding? I wanna see." Elly stated. I shook my head.
"Nothing. Come on kids, we're all leaving together."
I told my parents we were leaving, and made sure Jessica and Justin got on the bus safely.
We were now in Alonzo's car hot boxing when I unlocked my phone.
I stared at the photos in awe.
I had to admit. They were beautiful.
I stared at the one of me unbuttoning my shirt. My cheeks were red, my eyes wide and hazel.
I looked beautiful.
I scrolled to the next one and saw it was of us kissing. My fingers in her hair, her tongue in my mouth.
The last photo made my heart start to beat rapidly.
I was in pure rapture, arched off the bed with her head between my legs. My lips parted, eyes closed.
I stared at the picture, the memory of her touching me filling my mind.
'Those are beautiful.' I texted her.
I watched as she typed and bit my lip.
'Look how fucking godly you are. I was in awe. These pictures highlight your beauty. Ethereal. Perfection.'
My heart fluttered and I felt my cheeks heat up.
'Let me take you home, again.'
'Fine.'
'I'll be there the same time. Same place.'
'Okay.'
"Wait...so you and princess fucked?" Alonzo asked Elly.
"Yeah. This girl is filthy..i mean filthy. Like pornhub filthy."
Alonzo looked back at me and smirked.
"I guess it runs in the genes, huh?" He asked. I chuckled lowly.
"You are both annoying."
He drove us to school and we went to our first period class.
"Why are all the teachers absent? Jeez." Elly mumbled.
Half of the teachers were out, today.
"Maybe something got them sick. "
"Yeah, your mom looked pretty bad." Elly pouted.
"Yeah. What are you about to do?" I asked her.
"I'm going to go with Alonzo for the rest of the day. You want to come?" She asked. I shook my head.
"Nah. Stay safe, lady bug. Don't do anything I wouldn't."
"Can I have a kiss?" She asked.
"No! Move!" I exclaimed, shoving her as she laughed.
She kissed my cheek and ran off. I watched her disappear through the doors and I let out a breath, touching my forehead.
I sat down on the stairwell and waited, biting my lip as my anxiety ran in my head.
She's probably not even coming.
She doesn't want you.
I huffed and covered my face with my hands when my phone buzzed.
'Come outside, baby.'
I felt my face break into a grin and I ran downstairs and pushed the door open, walking toward her.
She opened her arms and I walked into them, wrapping my arms around her neck.
Zora smelled so good. Like cigarettes and vanilla.
It made me feel warm.
"Mmmm, hi baby." She breathed into my ear.
"Hi." I grinned.
She looked at my face and leaned down and kissed my cheek.
"Get in the car."