Suicidal Thoughts.

Alice and her first daughter from the first book, before she met Nina.

Allison's Point Of View;

"When I die, fuck it, I wanna go to hell, cause I'm a piece of shit it ain't hard to fucking tell..makes no sense going to heaven with
The goodie goodies dressed in white. I like black tims and black hoodies.."
I rapped it loud and clear as I swept my bedroom, the bass of the song rumbling my house.
December turned to January, and January turned to February and nothing's changed.
I haven't thrown a tantrum since the night I broke the bathroom mirror and the door. My parents don't even talk to me, anymore.
All I have is Zora and cocaine.
I take five lines every two hours, so my high will stay for the whole day.
I was home alone, cleaning up my room like I was told as I listened to music.
I texted Zora to come over but she hasn't responded, which was weird. Last time I spoke to her was a week ago.
She's usually consistent with responding to me.
Hm.
It kills me by Melanie Fiona came on and I sang my lungs out.
"And it kills me...to know how much I really love you.." I sang.
I continued cleaning up and doing the rest of my chores. As I was vacuuming my moms room, I hit her dresser by mistake and something fell off, landing on the floor.
I picked up and flipped it over to see the picture.
It was mom number one with a child holding onto her with a large smile on her face.
She was darker than me, her black hair curly with big brown eyes.
I turned the picture over and read the caption in the back.
'Allison and I, 1999. I was young when I had you, and young when I lost you. I love you so much, and miss you more and more everyday, baby.'
I grew angry, staring at the picture again.
I'm named after some dead kid?
I screamed and ripped the picture in half, slamming it on the dresser, before looking at the mirror.
My face was hard and cold, the anger evident in my black eyes.
Seventy five pounds. My jaw was pointy, my hair was lifeless, and my collar bones were too prominent.
Perfect.
I walked out of the room and slammed the door shut.

I laid in bed for the rest of the day, hearing the alarm beep as the door opened and closed shut.
I heard keys and groceries being placed in the kitchen, the chatter between my moms and siblings loud and clear.
Mom let out a laugh, triggering mom number twos laugh.
"Where's Allison?" Mom asked.
"Maybe she's in bed. The house is cleaned." Mom number two stated.
I dug my face into my pillow, hearing footsteps run up the stairs. I heard whistling and it went silent.
"What the fuck.."
"WHAT THE FUCK!" Mom screamed.
I heard footsteps scurry to my room and my door busted open.
"You little..." mom launched toward me and I screamed, rolling off the bed and running down the stairs.
"Alice! Stop!" Mom yelled, holding her back.
I grinned.
"That was so fun!" I giggled.
Mom had tears falling down her face and she cried against moms shoulder.
"What happened? What did she do?" Mom number two asked.
"She ripped the only picture I had of Allison." Mom sobbed, showing her the ripped up picture.
Mom gasped and looked at me in shock.
"It made me angry. It's not my fault you named me after a dead kid." I shrugged.
Mom's breath caught and she let out a whimper.
"Fuck..you." She hissed.
That hurt like a mother fucker.
"Alice!" Mom gasped.
"No, it's okay. Fuck me, right?" I laughed.
"That's fine. Totally fine. Well fuck you too, Alice." I grinned, before walking upstairs and slamming my door shut.
She doesn't love you. None of them do. I'm all you got, sweet pea.
I blocked Zora's voice out of my head and checked my phone to see if she replied.
She didn't.
The tears of anger burned in the corner of my eyes and I clenched them shut.
I looked for my bag and spread five lines, snorting.
I groaned, holding my nose, opening my eyes to see mom staring at me from the door way.
Her blue eyes were sad and she shook her head.
"No one asked you to watch." I stated, rubbing my nose.
"Why are you doing this?" She asked. I shrugged.
"Who the hell hurt you so bad?" She asked.
I don't know.
I sighed.
"Get out. I want to go nap." I stated.
"Don't talk to me like that." Mom stated.
"Or what?" I asked, crossing my arms.
Mom shut the door, something changing in her eyes.
She looked evil as she unbuckled her belt.
"I promised myself I wouldn't do this, but you obviously need to be reminded to who the fuck you're talking to." She stated, removing her belt off her waist.
Uh oh.
I tried grabbing my phone but she got to it first, slipping it into her pocket.
"I am tired of the disrespect. I am tired of this behavior." She stated.
"Hit me and I'll call the cops!" I yelled.
She started laughing.
"I've been arrested once, I'm not afraid to be arrested again." She stated.
The belt connected with my skin and I screamed as she beat me.
After she was finished, I was a crying mess. She disconnected my laptop from the charger and grabbed the house phone and my iPod.
"You're not getting any of these back until you get it together, because I'm through, Allison! Through!" She yelled, slamming my bedroom door shut.
I kept crying, screaming into my pillow. I needed to break something, or feel something other than what I'm feeling now.
"Mommy, what's wrong with Ally?" I heard Jessica ask.
"I gave her a beating because she was acting out of pocket."
"Oh no. Why?"
"Keep asking questions and I'll give you some too."
"No!" Jessica squealed.
"Go get your book bag, let's get some homework done."
I laid limp in my bed, trying to calm my breathing down.
I don't deserve this.
I wiped my face and curled up in a ball, hissing as my sore skin started to burn.
I've got to admit it, I never thought she had it in her to beat me.
She really has guts.
Too bad I'll still do what I do because I do what the fuck I want.