Sorrow.

Alice in the MM. Her and the character I put for Allison look so much alike, don't y'all think? 😭 I may just keep the book in Allison's point of view. What do you Guys think? Leave comments please ❤️

Allison's point of view;

I stared into the mirror with nothing but my bra and underwear on.
My stomach wasn't toned, but it was a little flat, except for the tiny pudge that sat there.
My thighs were large, and my legs and small feet followed.
I looked at my face and saw my large hazel eyes glistening with apprehension. I stared at my wax eyebrows, my button nose, my thick pink lips.
Today, I decided to finally act on my desire with Tristan.
It's been a couple weeks since I got into the fight with Tiffany and things have been quiet. Every other date I went on with him, I didn't act out.
But tonight I planned to.
I waxed and shaved and pampered myself for this night.
God. What am I doing?
Why is sex so complex?
I slipped on my clothes and shoes and walked downstairs.
"Hey, ally. You gonna join us for dinner before you leave?" Mom asked.
"Sure. I have to wait for Elly, anyway."
I sat down at the table and stared down at the plate.
I was scared if I ate it, I'd throw it all up.
I haven't eaten in weeks.
All I had was a salad from the lunch line at school.
It worked because I'm a little thinner, but it isn't enough because people still call me fat and piggy.
I feel like one too.
"Ally, why aren't you eating?" Mom number two asked. I shook my head.
"I'm um..I'm not really hungry." I mumbled.
"You hav-"
Mom number one lifted a hand to silence mom number two and she looked at her like she was insane.
"I'll save it for you. Just make sure you eat something while out, okay?"
Not gonna happen. Sorry.
I nodded and stood up, walking over to the living room.
Elly finally arrived and I left, slipping into Alonzo's car.
"Where you headed, sweet pea?" He asked.
"Tristan's."
"Say no more. Here, roll this up back there."
I rolled up the blunt and inhaled from it, before passing it around.
"I'll pick you up at twelve so I can take you both home."
"Okay."
I got out the car and kissed Elly's forehead, before ringing the doorbell.
He answered the door, shirtless and glistening with water and my body flushed.
Gosh.
His chest was chiseled and toned and I suppressed the urge to let my eyes roll back into my head.
"Hey, come in."
I walked in and pursed my lips, but smiling as he kissed my cheek.
"How are you, lovely?" He asked.
"I'm fine, how are you?"
Except I wasn't fine. I was Hornier than a dog in heat.
"I'm great now that you're here. Come, let me take you to my room."
We walked into his bedroom and it was such a boy's room.
It smelt like weed and cologne, and the walls were blue. His bed was on one side and his tv was on the other.
It was so cute.
"So, what do you wanna do?" He asked.
You.
"It doesn't matter." I stated as I sat on the bed.
"Well, get comfortable, there's pizza on the way, I have a couple pre rolled right there. Just chill." He grinned.
Gah!
I smiled at him and felt my thoughts go all types of south as I stared at his muscles.
"Do you have something a little more comfortable to change into?" He asked. I nodded, removing my pants and sitting in my very short pink shorts.
I felt him stare as I crawled on the bed on my hands and knees and grabbed the pre rolled blunt he had.
I lit it and inhaled as he laid on the bed next to me, his hand caressing my thigh.
I handed him the blunt and he inhaled, blowing smoke into the air.
We smoked a couple blunts and the pizza came and I ate one slice.
He didn't force me to eat more and I thanked God for that.
We were now watching Netflix and I was laying down with my butt on his lap.
I felt his hands start to massage my thighs and I tried so hard not to just throw it back his way.
Isn't that the plan, though?
Oh yeah.
I moaned lowly as his fingers grazed across my thighs, before cupping my ass.
I lost it.
I'm a whole waterfall.
"Your skin is so soft."
I bit my lip and pushed back against him when I felt it.
He has a boner.
A very large one.
I was prepared for this moment as I sat up and twisted around to face him.
He leaned up and his lips found mine and we kissed.
Our kiss was slow and sloppy and it felt fucking great.
I moaned as he started to kiss my neck, holding his head.
"Let me make you feel good." He breathed.
"I-I'm a..fuck..I'm a virgin." I moaned as he massaged my breasts.
"Mm. Do you want to?" He asked.
Oh God yes.
"Mhm.." I whimpered as he sucked on my skin.
"Okay, baby."
His lips found mine again and I was in bliss as his fingers pushed my shirt up.
His fingers massaged my breasts through my bra and I unclipped it.
He took a nipple in his mouth and I moaned loudly.
This shit feels so good.
He sucked on each of my breasts, biting down and I kept his head there.
I never thought something could feel so good, before.
I ran my hands up and down his chest as he laid me down on my back. He pulled my shorts off and I bit my lip as he kissed down my stomach.
"W-what are you.."
"Sh..I'm gonna make you cum, princess."
I smirked and bit my lip as he pushed my underwear down my legs, throwing them to the ground.
He spread my legs and kissed the inside of my thighs, his tongue traveling around.
I was dripping.
"Babe, please.." I moaned.
Then I felt his tongue on me and I arched off the bed in ecstasy.
Holy fucking shit.
I held his head as his tongue did things I never thought possible.
I never wanted it to end.
My legs were shaking as he lifted them in the air, his tongue inside me, moving around. I tried moving away because it felt too good, but he held me down and I felt an intense feeling run through me and I let out the loudest sound I've ever made.
"Tristan.." I gasped. He looked up and his chin was dripping and I covered my face in embarrassment.
"How'd I do?" He asked.
"Great." I grinned in exhaustion.
He climbed on top of me and I pushed his pants down, staring at his dick.
A whole eight Inches of glory.
He kissed me and pulled something from the drawer.
A condom.
"You sure about this?" He asked. I nodded.
I watched as he rolled the condom on himself and he kissed my neck as he lined himself to my entrance.
Then he pushed in.
I gasped loudly, my nails digging into his shoulder blades.
"You okay?" He asked. I nodded, clenching my eyes shut.
"Tell me when to move."
I exhaled slowly and leaned up to kiss him softly.
"Okay you can move."
He pushed inside and it hurt like a bitch, but I was finally doing it.
"God damn.." He moaned. I smirked.
He started to push in and out of me slowly, and the pain subsided. I moaned lowly as he moved a little faster.
"Fuck.." I groaned.
I felt the warmth in my stomach as he started to pound into me, my pants and moans filling the bedroom as he grunted with each thrust.
"Ah!"I gasped, clawing down his back.
He kept going, holding onto my shoulders as he rammed into me. I was a writhing mess and I arched as I felt myself start to pulsate, the fire building in my belly.
Then I exploded.
I moaned loudly, biting down on his shoulder as he let out a groan.
"Fuck.." He moaned.
He fell limp as I did and I stared at the ceiling as I caressed his back.
"Did I do okay?"
"You did great."
I did it.
I lost my virginity.
He pulled out of me and discarded the condom, before laying down next to me.
His fingers ran up and down my stomach and I felt infinite.
I have to text Elly.
I grabbed my phone and sat up, texting her a quick message, before laying back down.
"So um.."
I looked over at him and he smiled sheepishly.
"What?" I asked.
He shook his head and looked away, scrolling through Netflix.
"If you have something to say, you can say it." I stated. He looked over at me.
"I don't have anything to say, Babygirl." He stated. Tristan leaned in and kissed me softly and I kissed him back.
For the rest of the night we watched netflix, smoked and laughed. It was amazing.
I was floating on a cloud by the time Elly came to pick me up.
"Tell me everything." She stated.
I gave her every detail and she squealed.
"Yes, I'm so excited Allison!" She yelled.
"I'm so sore, though." I moaned.
"Yes, so am I."
Alonzo chuckled and I shook my head.
"You both are gross."
They drove to my house and Elly kissed Alonzo, before running with me to the front door.
We were greeted by both mom number one and number two molesting each other on the couch.
"Oh my god!" I yelled.
Elly was already on the floor laughing her ass off.
"Nina, I told you she would be walking in the door soon!" Mom yelled.
"I do what I want." Mom number two mumbled.
"Are y'all done?" I asked.
"Turn around."
I obeyed and sighed.
"I'm hungry." Elly stated.
So am I.
I walked upstairs to my room and plopped on my bed.
Elly walked in, munching on a plate of food and I felt nauseous.
"I need to do my geometry homework."
"You can copy mine." I stated.
"You want some?" She asked, handing me her plate.
Yes please.
I shook my head and she shrugged, digging through her bag.
We ended up falling asleep after doing home work and I woke up to my phone buzzing.
I shook Elly up and she sat up, before slumping back down.
"Get up."
She grumbled and my hand landed on her ass with force.
She moaned.
"You nasty b-..get the hell up or we'll be late."
"Fine, gosh."
I took a shower and got dressed for school and waited for Elly, when my phone buzzed.
'You'll get what you deserve, you whore.'
It was an unknown number and I stared at the text message with dread in my stomach.
What the fuck?
I looked up and saw Elly staring at me with a curious look.
"What's the matter?" She asked.
"Nothing."
We walked downstairs and I pushed back the tears in my eyes and smiled at my mothers.
"Hello." I stated.
"Hey, baby, your breakfast is right here." Mom number one stated.
"I'm not too hungry."
Elly was already stuffing her face and I pushed a piece of gum in my mouth.
I am obsessed with being skinny. And I won't stop until I reach my goal.
I already lost about five pounds, but I needed to lose more.
Until I stopped getting called fat, I will not stop.
I waited until Elly was done stuffing her face and we walked out to Alonzo's car.
Tristan wasn't there.
I felt my stomach twist as I sat in the backseat.
"Where's Tristan?" I asked.
"I have no clue. He left the house late as hell last night and never returned." Alonzo stated.
Oh.
I bit my lip and nodded, curling up in my seat.
I wonder where he was. I felt last night was amazing, and I wouldn't mind a repeat.
I really wanted to tell him.
I hit the blunt and exhaled, sighing.
I hope I didn't make the biggest mistake in my life.