Baby fever.

Allison's point of view:

"Got everything?" I heard mom number two ask.
"Yeah." I sighed. We walked into the house, and I looked over at the stairs, thinking about the pain I felt as the trap pierced into my skin.
I looked away and walked to the elevator, taking it up to my room.
"Ally! I missed you so much." Jessica cooed.
"I missed you too." I breathed. She hugged me and I hugged her back, feeling the tears well in my eyes.
"I love you." She whispered. That's when the barriers of hormones broke and I started to cry loudly, the snot and tears running down my face.
"I love you too." I blubbered. I heard footsteps and mom number one cooed as she sat down next to Jessica and I on the bed.
"Jess, step out for a second." Mom breathed. She obeyed and mom's green eyes pierced my soul.
She grabbed my hand and squeezed it, her face turning red as she tried not to cry.
"Did you make a decision, yet?" She asked, softly. I shook my head.
"You take all the time you need, honey. We are all with you every step of the way." She breathed.
"I don't even know where to start, mom. I just..I need to weigh my options." I sighed.
"Whatever you decide, I'm for it, okay? I love you so so much and I'm so glad you're here." Her voice broke at the end of her statement and it triggered my tears. I know she blames herself, but it wasn't her fault.
"Mommy, please don't blame yourself for what happened." I sniffed.
"Who else is there to blame?" She asked quietly. I didn't answer. We sat in silence for a while, and mom number two wobbled into the room.
"Hi, how are you holding up?" She asked me.
"As well as I could, I guess."
Mom number two sighed and I looked down at her large stomach.
"I'm tired." I breathed.
"Okay, we'll wake you when dinners ready." Mom smiled. I forced a smile and laid down on the bed, waiting until the door shut for my tears to fall down my face.
I don't know what to do.
Can I live with this for the rest of my life?

Elly's point of view:

"We should go see Ally." I stated as I plopped down on Alonzo's couch.
"Yeah, we should. I'll text Terrance." He said as he sat down next to me.
I stared into his crystal blue eyes, feeling the love bubble in my throat.
"What?" He asked. I shook my head, looking away.
"What is it, honey?" He asked again, caressing my face. I closed my eyes and put my hand over his, kissing the inside of his palm. His thumb caressed my bottom lip. I licked his thumb, before taking it in my mouth.
"You trying to tell me something, baby girl?" He asked, his eyes dark.
I love my man, so much. The way he looks at me, the way he talks, even when he's angry.
He's just so delicious.
I don't think there'd be any other man I'd marry.
Even though when I'm forty years old, he'll be like sixty.
But it's okay.
It was meant to be.
I leaned up and kissed him softly, feeling his large hands grip my waist as I climbed on top of him.
"Take me upstairs and make love to me, big man." I breathed, smiling. A large, loopy grin covered his face and he stood, lifting me up.
"I want to tell you something." He breathed as he walked me upstairs.
"What is it, honey?" I asked. He grinned and leaned in to kiss me.
"I want to fuck you in the ass."
The laughter that came out of my body wasn't normal as I guffawed and slapped his arm.
"I thought you were going to say something romantic, silly!" I giggled.
"That is romantic!" He laughed.
We got to his room and he laid me on the bed, unbuttoning my shirt and pulling my skirt off my body. He kissed my neck, and kissed my mouth softly before tucking my hair behind my ear.
"Come on, daddy, take your clothes off." I whined. He chuckled and removed his shirt and pants. We were both naked, our bodies rubbing together as we kissed, my hands on his back. He positioned himself against me and pushed in and I gasped, his lips parting against mine. He started to move slowly, my soft moans and his grunts filling the room.
"I love you." I moaned. He paused and looked down at me, his eyes sparkling.
"I love you."
I felt my eyes roll back into my head and a soft smile crawl on my face as he started to move faster, our moans and groans becoming louder and louder.
Thank God he has his own place.
"God. D-daddy, I'm close." I gasped. He moved faster, the headboard banging against the wall as I started to cum, biting down on his shoulder. He grunted, his pace slowing down, before he stopped. My eyes were closed as I floated down from heaven.
"You are..the love of my life." He breathed. My cheeks heated and he kissed both of them, before kissing my hand.
"Marry me."
"Are you serious?"
"Never been more serious. We can get hitched, we can take Ally with us, baby. We can go far away and have a future." He breathed. I sighed, running my fingers through his hair.
"Not now. But soon." I breathed.
"Of course, honey. I'll wait as long as you want. As long as you need."
"And this is why I love you, sugar."