Lust Is A Serious Emotion.

Nina in the MM.

"Allison, where were you?" Mom asked. I froze and looked up at her face.
"I went for a walk around the valley." I breathed.
"Nina is looking for you. She's in the kitchen."
"Okay."
I walked over, trying not to limp. My thighs and womanhood were aching and all I wanted to do was shower.
Jah and I have been going at it since that night in the car. We would sneak off together and I loved every minute of it.
Too bad it's coming to an end.
"What's up?" I asked.
"You seem chipper, today." Mom grinned.
It's called getting good dick.
"I slept well." I chuckled awkwardly.
"Well that's great. Did you pack everything up? Because we leave tomorrow morning."
"Yeah I did."
"Okay good. Here, can you try this for me?" Mom asked, handing me a cup.
It was a smoothie.
"Sure." I said, nervously.
I put the cup to my mouth and sipped it.
It was good.
"It has soursop in it." She stated.
"It's good." I smiled.
"Great. You can have the rest."
I sipped and sipped until I felt sick and put the cup down.
I walked outside to the pool and sat on the lounge chair, putting my head between my legs.
I groaned lowly and clutched my stomach.
After I calmed down, I let out a breath and jumped when I heard a noise.
"Psssst."
I looked around and saw Jah's face between the bushes and I laughed lowly. I walked over to him and he took my hand, kissing it.
"I'm guh fi miss yuh suh much." He pouted.
"Same, baby. Come visit me." I sighed.
"Come ova here." He breathed. I looked around and slipped through the bush and he wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing me softly.
I kissed him back, holding his face to mine.
"When I visit my father, mi fi come see yuh." He said against my mouth. I nodded, and groaned when I heard mom call my name.
"I have to go." I breathed. He kissed me once more and let me go.
I slipped inside the house and walked to the kitchen.
"Yes, mama?" I asked.
"We're going to the village. Do you want to come?" She asked.
"No, I think I'm going to take a walk to the beach."
"Okay, be careful. And stay close." She breathed. I nodded and watched them leave the house, Jessica giving me a hug, before running off.
"Thank you God.." I breathed and walked back outside. I slipped through the bush and saw Jah swimming in his pool.
"They went to the village." I stated.
"Come."
I took my slip off and went into the pool. I swam toward him and wrapped my legs around him and he held me, kissing my neck.
I held onto him, closing my eyes and just feeling the euphoria he's been radiating onto me.
I'm going to miss this. The feeling of intimacy.
This is all I wanted.
I pulled his face to mine and we kissed passionately and he lifted me up, pulling us out of the pool.
He carried me into his house as I kissed on his neck and chest, leaving marks on his collar bones and neck.
We were in the bathroom and he dropped me onto my feet and he kissed me, pulling my bikini top off. I pulled down his shorts and started to stroke him and he pushed into my hand.
He pulled my bikini bottoms off and lifted me up again, pushing me against the wall in the shower. I turned the water on and moaned as he kissed my neck.
"Babe.." I moaned, biting my lip.
"Wagwan?" He asked, sucking on my collarbone.
He held my legs as he rubbed himself up and down my slit, pressing down on my bundle of nerves. I hissed and he pushed inside and we both moaned.
One of my legs hit the floor and he held the other against the wall as he pumped in and out of me. My head fell back as my nails dug into his back.
Our loud moans and pants filled the bathroom as he pounded inside me. It felt too good.
"Bend ova, baby." He stated. I obeyed, twisting around and holding onto the glass door of the shower.
He pushed me down until my arch was brutal. Jah pushed inside me again and I moaned loudly.
The way he made me feel was a feeling I never wanted to forget.
We did it in every place possible.
The shower, the kitchen, the bedroom.
I was aching in the best way, possible.
"I'm going to miss you, Jah." I breathed as I played with his dreads. His head was on my chest and he sighed.
"Mi fi come to the states fuh yuh." He breathed. I smirked.
"You're sweet, here.." I stated, grabbing a pen and writing my number down on his arm.
"When you fi come, call me."
"I have something fuh yuh."
He sat up and looked in his drawer. He handed me a bracelet and I smiled.
"Aw, this is so beautiful." I stated.
It was a wooden bracelet, with different patterns on it. It was dark and smelled of coconut and tea tree oil.
"I made it myself." He grinned. I leaned over and kissed him softly, slipping the bracelet on.
"Thank you." I smiled. He kissed me again and I sighed.
"It's getting dark. I have to go, now." I pouted. His face was sad and he touched my hand.
"Until I see you." He breathed. I nodded and kissed him again.
"Until I see you."
I got dressed and slipped through the backyard and walked into the house.
"How was the beach?" Mom asked as I walked through the kitchen.
"It was fine. Peaceful."
"What's that on your chest?" Mom number one asked.
I looked down and saw a red mark.
"Heat rash."
"Huh." She stated. I walked to my bedroom and looked at the mirror and took my slip off.
This boy marked my whole body. I turned around and saw the scratches on my back and the hickies all around.
I look tore up.
I took another shower and slipped on my sweats and a shirt that covered my hickies and slipped into the bed.
He wore me out.