Suspicions.

Allison in the MM.

Nina's point of view:

"I think there's something going on with Allison and Eileen." I stated, running my fingers through Alice's hair. She sighed.
"And why do you think that?" She asked.
"I can feel it."
"Are you having psychosis again, babe?" Alice asked. I huffed.
"No, damn. I'm being serious."
Alice sucked her teeth and looked at my face.
"You're worrying too much. She's a good girl, and her grades are fine. I don't see a problem." She breathed.
Allison has been very secretive lately, and it's scaring me. She comes home and locks herself in her room until dinner and it scares me because I used to do it when I was her age.
What if she's depressed?
Am I not being a good parent?
I sighed and twisted around, stuffing my face in my pillow.
"I feel like she's me when I was younger." I mumbled.
"Well, she has your grades, your beauty and intelligence. So maybe."
"What if she's depressed? And she looks nothing like me."
Alice didn't respond and I sat up.
"I hope not."
I huffed and ran my hand down my face, when my bedroom door busted open.
It was Lina.
"Why do you just.."
"I saw a hicky on Elly's neck."
"Woah, slow down just a minute. You what?!" I asked loudly.
"Yeah man. A big ol' one. I'm so stressed. My baby is growing up too quick." Lina sobbed, her face red as she cried. I opened my arms and she crawled on the bed and I held her as she cried in my chest.
If Elly has hickies, then what is Allison up to?
Fuck.
"I just need her to be safe you know, like I never gave her the sex talk yet because she's too young to even..fuck, man." She cried.
"We will get to the bottom of this." I stated. She nodded, sniffing.
I heard Alice huff and she twisted on the bed.
"There's something going on with our daughters." I stated.
"Sure is."
"You guys are overreacting." Alice stated.
"Shut the hell up. Keep saying that, and watch you be the first one on her dick about it once we find out." I stated. Alice glared at me, mumbling under her breath as she got out of the bed.
"What's that? Huh? You talkin shit?" I asked.
"No. Damn." She sucked her teeth and shut the bathroom door.
"Y'all are too cute. It's gross."
"You're annoying."
I rubbed Lina's back and my bedroom door opened and Allison stood there, staring at us both.
"Hey aunt Lina. Mom, is it okay if I go to the mall with Elly?" She asked, looking down at her feet.
"Where's Eileen?" I asked.
"She was home when I left. I told her she can't leave the house, today." Lina sniffed.
"Yeah, I think you should stay in." I responded. Allison sighed, the attitude seeping off her like God knows what.
"I would've thought Elly told you she was on house arrest, today." Lina stated, skeptically.
Mhm.
They think they're slick, huh?
I stated at Allison's face and her eyes were filled with irritation.
"Well she didn't..so.." She turned and walked away.
"Yeah somethings up."
"Mhm."
I sighed and sat up with Lina and she wrapped her legs around me as I stood up.
"Lina you're too tall and heavy for me to be carrying you around."
"Ugh."
She hopped off me and we walked downstairs to the kitchen to see Allison stuffing her face in a subway sandwich.
"Can I have a piece?" I asked. She corner eyed me and I laughed.
Every since she was younger, she's always had my appetite.
Thing is, she doesn't gain an inch of weight, just like Alice.
Lucky them.
She handed me a piece and I bit into it.
Damn, this is good.
"Lina, let's go into the backyard." I stated.
"For what?"
I sucked my teeth.
Allison looked between the two of us and shook her head.
"You know damn well.." I said with clenched teeth. Lina looked completely lost, then it hit her.
"Oh!"
Dumb bítch.
We walked into the backyard and I sat on the chair and she sat besides me. I lit my blunt and inhaled, coughing lowly.
"Mommy!" I heard Jessica yell.
"Hey, get back in the house!" I yelled.
"Sorry, but I can't find the tv remote. Can I take the one from your room?"
"Yeah go ahead."
I waited until she shut the door and I inhaled again, moaning as the smoke hit my throat.
"Man.." I sighed.
"Yeah man.."
"We gonna find out what the hell is up."
"Mhm."
We were high as hell.