Regret.

Elly's point of view:

"Alonzo please call me when you can. I'm worried about you." I breathed into the phone, before hanging up.
I haven't heard from Alonzo since Friday. It's killing me inside, especially now that he's all I have.
I tried to push Allison out of my mind, but it didn't work.
I couldn't believe her.
She chose drugs over me. She broke my nose, dammit.
I just don't understand where everything went wrong.
I sighed and grew angry at myself for thinking about it. But everytime I look in the mirror I see what she did to me.
I grabbed my house keys and ran downstairs.
"Mom I'm making a trip, I'll be right back." I stated.
"Wait, where? How are you getting there?"
"I'm skateboarding, and I wanna see something at the store."
She looked at me skeptically.
"Mom, you can trust me." I breathed.
"I know, baby. Stay safe, text me when you get there. Aunt Nina's coming over later."
"Okay. I'll warn you, I might just smoke a little weed while I'm out, okay?"
"Thank you for being honest. Okay go ahead."
I kissed her cheek and grabbed my board, before running outside.
I skated to Alonzo's house, trying to find the guts to knock on the door.
I knocked on it a couple times and waited.
The door clicked and opened and I gasped.
Alonzo's face was fucked up.
Black eye, broken nose, busted lip.
He looked down at his feet.
"Im sorry you haven't heard from me, my phone is broken. Im waiting for a new one to come in. I wanted to see you, but I didn't know when the right time was." He stated, somberly.
I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around him.
"I love you." I breathed.
"I love you more, kid."
I leaned up and kissed him softly.
"Tell me what happened." I said.
"Moms boyfriend. He threw my phone."
"Oh god." I stated. He pulled me inside.
"What has you so down, Babygirl?" He breathed as we walked to his bedroom. I kicked off my shoes and laid in the bed with him and groaned.
"Ally and I are fighting. Well, not exactly fighting, but I don't even know. Shes going through some shit. Some deep shit." I mumbled.
"Like what?" He asked, running his fingers up and down my back.
"She's doing coke. Her moms found out, and when I went to go see her we fought and she broke my nose."
Alonzo looked at me, shocked.
"Are you serious?" He asked.
"Why wouldn't I be?"
"Coke is some serious shit."
"I bet."
"She needs to be put in rehab because once she hits that detox, she's going to be in pain. I pray to the blessed mother that she'll be okay."
"You're so damn Italian."

Allison's point of view;

"Zora." I moaned as she kissed down my body. I bit my lip, watching her as she kissed my thighs.
I wasn't allowed to leave the house. It was straight home after school, and no going out on weekends.
But they didn't say I couldn't have people over when they weren't here.
Mom number one had a meeting, and mom number two took the twins to their soccer practice with Aaron.
I decided to call her over and take advantage.
"Fuck." I hissed as she took my clit into her mouth, sucking on it. I moaned, holding her head to my core as she dug in. I was being loud and obnoxious, but I didn't care, and she didn't either as she dug her fingers in my thighs, bruising me.
I felt her hand reach my throat and she squeezed. I held onto her arm, moaning again, feeling my climax start to build up.
"I'm about to cum." I moaned. She groaned against me, her tongue moving around inside me.
I started to cum, letting out a guttural moan, before laying limp on the bed. She kissed up my body, her fingers wrapped around my neck as she stared down at me. Her fingers moved to my lips and she pushed them in my mouth. I sucked on them, my eyes fluttering closed.
"What have I done to you?" She asked smugly. I chuckled and opened my eyes, leaning up to kiss her.
"I think I love you." She breathed lowly. I looked at her, our noses touching.
"You think so?" I whispered. She nodded, kissing me again.
"I think so too." I smirked, biting on her bottom lip.
"Good. Do me a favor and spread her for me while I'm in the bathroom, sweet pea."
She climbed off me and walked to the bathroom and I took the bag of white powder and spread it onto the dresser. I snorted three whole lines and moaned as I rubbed my nose.
I spread some for her and watched as she walked out the bathroom. She sat in between my legs and snorted her coke.
I ran my hands across her breasts and she looked up at me.
"What are you doing, little girl?"
"Touching you." I giggled. She smirked.
"I wish you could stay." I sighed.
"Me too, princess. I want to take pictures of you." She sighed.
"I'll sneak out one day."
"Mm. Bad girl."
I chuckled lowly.
Zora and I have been hitting it off, even though I have to sneak around to see her. It's been a week since I've been caught on drugs.
A week since I've heard from Eileen or Aunt Lina, or been able to look my parents in the eye.
The apathetic mask that I've had has become my permanent shell.
And this drug makes it even better.
"I have to go, Babygirl. I'll see you when I see you." She breathed. I pouted and she kissed my mouth before putting her clothes on.
She walked out and I sighed, slumping on the bed.
"What should I do, now?" I asked, blowing a raspberry in the air.
I looked around at the new decor in my bedroom. After trashing my bedroom the day I punched Elly in the face, my moms decided to redecorate for me. Light pink walls, new bureaus and dressers, bookshelves.
It was brand new in here and I loved it.
I sat up and decided to grab my laptop and work on some homework.
I heard shuffling downstairs and rolled my eyes when mom called me.
"Allison, down here for dinner."
"Im not hungry!" I shouted back.
"GET DOWN HERE! NOW!" Mom number two yelled.
I groaned loudly and stomped downstairs to the kitchen.
"I said I'm not hungry." I stated.
"Do you want me to send you to the hospital? Is that what you want?" Mom asked, her hazel eyes daring.
I stared back at them with the same amount of intensity.
Try me, Alice.
"You're gonna sit your ass down at this table and eat."
"Or what?" I asked.
I was exactly eighty four pounds. Six pounds away from being lethal.
My hair is thin and my skin is clammy, but I was skinny.
No one calls me fat, anymore.
Mom looked at me like she was tempted to grab me by my throat til I turned blue.
Too bad I'm into that.
I sniffed, rubbing my nose, the urge to use creeping behind me.
Mom number two looked away painfully.
"Sit down and eat or I'm sending you in an ambulance." Mom growled. I rolled my eyes and plopped on the chair in the dining room.
Jessica and Justin looked between all of us. The dinner table was tense. I bit into a piece of lettuce, suppressing the urge to vomit.
"How was everyone's day?" Mom asked, looking around the table.
"I passed my math test with a ninety." Jessica stated. Mom smiled widely, her hazel eyes glowing.
"Good, baby. I'm proud of you. What about you, Justin?" She asked. He looked up at her.
"I failed."
Moms face dropped and she bit her lip, before groaning when we heard a thump.
Mom number two smiled.
"Hey, I know you tried your best. Next time we'll study harder, okay?" She said through her teeth, looking at mom number one.
Mom number one nodded, her face turning red with pain, before letting out a breath as mom number two removed her hand from under the table.
"Hit so damn hard for such a tiny ass person." Mom number one mumbled.
"What's that, sweetie?" Mom number two, asked. Mom shook her head and her eyes shot to mine.
"How was your day, honey?" Mom asked.
"Fine." I stated.
"Can you elaborate?" She asked.
"What else is there to say? It was fine, I went to school and came back home." I said.
"Like did you take any tests..do something? Report cards are coming u-"
"I said it was fine! That's it!" I yelled, slamming my fist on my plate. The glass plate shattered slightly, the glass piercing my skin.
I watched the blood trickle down my arm, feeling something inside me feel warm and whole as it dripped onto my sweats.
"I'm going to go to bed." I stated calmly, standing up, and walking away from the table.
I walked to my room and shut the door. I stared at my bleeding hand as I sat on my bed.
Why do I feel this way from watching the blood seep down my arm?
I picked the glass out and wrapped my hand up before laying down in bed.
I don't sleep much, anymore. I just stare at the ceiling and listen to music.
And take cocaine.
I sneak out and smoke cigarettes outside until I'm wheezing.
I can't even call Elly to sneak over.
I really fucked things up with her, but I didn't care as much as I should. All I cared about at this point was fucking her aunt and taking drugs.
Kind of fucked up, isn't it?
Too bad I don't care.
I decided to read a book, getting so deep into it that I didn't realize how late it became.
I heard crying and I put the book down, standing from the bed. I walked closer to the wall and heard mom crying lowly, while mom number two tried comforting her.
"I just don't understand where everything went wrong." Mom cried.
"I know."
"I guess the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree."
What the hell is she talking about?
"Don't say that, Alice. This isn't your fault. You had nothing to do with this."
"I feel like I did. It's like im watching my past. It's killing me to see her do this to herself."
"Your recovery has nothing to do with what's going on with Allison. You're not that person, anymore. It doesn't control you anymore, baby."
I walked away from the wall, touching my stomach.
Mom was a coke addict?
I let out a low laugh and laid back down.
Good to know.