Off To The Deep End.

Eileen in the MM.

"Allison, do you have everything packed?" Mom asked through the door.
"Just about." I stated, zipping up my suitcase.
We were ready to leave for Jamaica and I couldn't be more satisfied to get a break from my life.
I will miss my ladybug, though.
Elly stared at me with a pout on her face as I lifted my suitcase and dropped it to the floor, my arms going weak.
I was now ninety five pounds.
The difference didn't go unnoticed, either.
I couldn't hide the fact that I didn't eat, anymore, and I know everyone wants to confront me about it, but they don't know how.
I don't know how, either.
Zora has been on my mind ever since the little get together.
I was kind of disappointed when she hasn't texted me, but I pushed it away.
She's a grown woman that everyone in your circle dislikes. Why would she message your fat ass?
I sighed and looked down at the floor.
"Can you help me bring this downstairs?" I asked Elly.
"Yeah, sure." She mumbled.
"Hey, I'll be back soon. Don't sulk." I stated. She looked at my face and pouted, a tear falling down her cheek.
"What am I going to do with myself for the next two weeks?" She cried.
"What do you usually do when I'm not around?" I asked.
"Wait for you to get back." She sniffed.
"Aw, babe." I hugged her and she hugged me back, before squeezing my butt.
"You're so annoying, always ruining the moment with your gay self."
"Stop, this is a serious moment." She sniffed. I laughed lowly, pulling away from her. I wiped her face and kissed her cheek.
"Don't worry, lady bug. I'll be back before you know it." I stated. She nodded, staring at my thin arm, before lifting the suitcase and bringing it downstairs.
I let out a breath and followed behind her.
"Everyone's in the car. I'll take the suitcase." Mom said. I nodded, walking outside and looked over at Elly.
"I'll see you soon, little lady bug." I breathed.
"I love you, ally patty."
I smiled and we hugged once more.
"Nina, don't leave me!" We heard Aunt Lina yell.
"I love you, Lina." Mom said from the car window.
"No you don't. Cause you'd take me with you." She sniffed.
Deja vu.
"Text me as soon as you land!" Elly said.
"I will, I promise."
I slipped inside the car and stared at the two girls waving at the car as we drove off.
"I feel bad." Mom number two sulked.
"You always do when we go on vacation. They'll be fine." Mom number one responded.
"But still.." Mom number two sighed.
Mom number one grabbed mom number two's hand and kissed it.
I looked away.
Jessica was knocked out in the backseat and Justin played Pokemon Go on Mom's phone.
I listened to my parents speak and stared out the window.
I tried my best to not let my thoughts take me away.
I will enjoy this trip.
I have to keep telling myself that.
I put my headphones in and listened to some lil Kim for the rest of the ride.
We reached the airport just in time, but they gave us shit because of my mom not being an 'American citizen.'
"What the hell are you talking about? I've been hear since I was a child!" Mom yelled.
"Alice calm down." Mom number two said, touching her arm.
"Miss, we'll check the system again." The man said. Mom glared at him with piercing green eyes and he shrunk back.
"Sorry, I spelt your name wrong. You can go ahead onto the plane."
"Are you fùcking-"
"Alice!" Mom exclaimed. Mom number one mumbled in patois under her breath as we walked onto the plane.
My parents sat in the first two seats in front of me, and Jessica and Justin say across from them. I sat next to a girl about my age, maybe a little older. She smiled at me and put her headphones in and I did the same.
I just hope this trip goes as smooth as everyone anticipates it will.

Nina's POV:

"Alice, behave yourself." I said as she bit my ear.
"Who are you talking to like that?" She asked.
"Our kids are right there, can you not.." I whispered.
"They're not paying attention to us."
"We're on a plane! Stop!" I hissed. Alice sucked her teeth and moved away from me.
Alice and I decided to take a family vacation after what's been happening with Allison and Eileen.
The fighting, and secretiveness has gotten out of hand, and Alice thought a family vacation would unite everyone back together.
I just hope Allison understands what we're trying to do, here.
I love my daughter, and to see her hurting like this kills me, inside.
Especially with the way she's hurting herself by not eating.
I bit my lip and looked behind me to see Allison with her eyes closed, her headphones in her ear.
She looked at ease. She never looked like that. She always looked as if she has the world on her shoulders.
I sighed and sat back in my seat.
I know the feeling, Ally.
I looked over at the twins and saw they were asleep as well.
I looked over at Alice and saw she was staring at me with a smirk on her face. I rolled my eyes.
"What?" I asked.
"Nothing." She chuckled. I side eyed her.
"You're annoying."
"But you love me." She said as she rubbed her nose against mine.
"I do. Sadly." I responded. She jerked her head back, giving me a look.
"Sadly?" She asked. I rolled my eyes and pulled her face to mine, kissing her softly.
"You're the best and worst thing that's ever happened to me." I breathed against her mouth.
"Oh I bet."
"Shut up."
I felt her fingers wrap around my neck and I smirked.
"Who you tellin to shut up, little girl?" She asked. I leaned up and kissed her again.
"You."
"Okay, fresh mouth." Alice stated, pulling away from me. I smirked and saw some men staring at us.
"The fuck you looking at?" I asked. They looked away.
"It's 20xx (A/N: it's the future so idk what year it is tbh.) and people are still baffled by lesbian couples." I sighed.
"Mhm. Yeah." Alice said, obviously not listening to what I have to say.
"We're fighting once we get off this plane."
"There's a bathroom in the back."
"Fine."
Alice stood and walked back there first, and I waited a couple minutes, before walking back there myself.
The bathroom space was small, but not too small.
Alice looked down at me and grabbed my face, her lips on mine. I moaned lowly, feeling her lift me and place me on the sink. She pushed her hand down my pants and I gasped as she touched my clit, lifting my leg onto the counter.
She pulled her hand out and pushed her fingers into my mouth and I sucked on them as she roughly unbuttoned my pants, pushing them down.
"Alice, hurry up." I hissed.
"Don't tell me what to do." She said.
I bit my lip and she got on her knees and spread my legs, digging in like it was her last meal.
I covered my mouth as I suppressed my moans, pulling at her hair and arching against her mouth.
"Oh baby." I hissed lowly. She pushed her fingers inside me and my soul left my body as she moved her tongue around my clít, curling her fingers and hitting my spot.
I jerked up and squirted against her face, clutching the counter.
"You did that on purpose." I panted. She smirked against me and continued to move her tongue and fingers.
"I'm close." I moaned.
"Be quiet, baby." She breathed. I let out a silent cry as she hit my spot again, her fingers moving in and out of me. She curled them and I started to cum, covering my mouth as I whimpered.
She pulled them out and licked her fingers, before kissing my mouth.
"You leave first." She said.
"No you leave first."
Alice sucked her teeth and walked out of the bathroom, shutting the door.
I washed my hands and face, and buttoned my pants, before walking out the bathroom and sitting down next to my wife.
"I don't even get a thank you.." Alice mumbled.
"It was your idea."
God I love this woman.