Wedding Bells.

Allison's point of view:

"Allison, hurry the hell up, we're gonna be late." Mom huffed from behind the door. I looked a Terrance with wide eyes and climbed off him, scurrying to get dressed.
"Hurry up!" I hissed at him, slipping on my underwear.
We were in the middle of doing the do when my mom nearly kicked the door down. My heart dropped in my stomach so quick.
Thank God she didn't open the door.
Today was Jane's wedding party. Even though the wedding was in a couple of months, she still wanted to have a celebration.
I got dressed in a cream colored bodycon dress and beige heels. I took my hair out of the pin curls and ran my fingers through them, before applying my makeup.
"Baby, you look beautiful." Terrance stated as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled and twisted around, kissing him, softly, when the door opened.
"Uhuh...uhuh..this what y'all be doing, up here?" Aunt Lina asked. I shook my head, looking at her outfit. She had on a nice black dress that held her body, greatly.
"You look nice. We'll be down in a second." I smiled. She blushed and closed the door.
"She's so weird." Terrance chuckled.
"She's amazing. Even though she slapped the shit out of me, one time." I chuckled, sadly, remembering when I broke Elly's nose by punching her.
I grew sad, looking down at my feet, but Terrance pulled my head up.
"You're not like that, anymore. It'll be okay." He grinned. I kissed his palm and walked downstairs with him. Elly whistled and I grinned.
"You look sexy." She chuckled. She had on an olive colored blouse and a pencil skirt, a brown mink on her shoulders.
"You do too." I smirked. I looked over at Terrance and saw he was staring into space and it worried me.
"Hey.. you alright?" I asked him. He looked over and nodded, shooting me an off smile. I bit my lip and took his hand, before pulling him into the bathroom.
"What's going through your head?" I asked. He shook his head, letting out a shaky breath. I noticed his hands were shaking and I frowned, touching his face.
"Terrance..what is going on? You're obviously not okay." I stated.
"I-I'm fine, just anxiety." He breathed, covering his eyes with the palms of his hands. I wrapped my arms around him as he tried calming down.
"Here." I breathed, taking a joint from my purse. I lit it and inhaled, before handing it to him. He smoked until his eyes were low and red, and he was calm. I smoked the rest and flushed it down the toilet, before walking into the living room. I saw mom number one in a tight, burgundy body con dress, her hair bouncy. Her watch shined on her wrist as she walked toward me.
"Was that appropriate to do?" She hissed lowly.
"He was having an anxiety attack, and he didn't bring his medication with him. I just needed him calm, I'm sorry." I whispered. Her face softened and she nodded, kissing my forehead, before walking over to mom number two, who's stomach was larger than the earth. She had on a peach colored skirt and a white blouse. Her glasses were on her face and she looked like she was in pain.
"Mom, you alright?" I asked. She nodded, shooting me a smile.
We finally left the house, Elly and I deciding to ride with Alonzo, since he offered. Of course, we smoked, before getting to the house. I got out the car and Terrance wrapped his arms around me. We walked in the house, being greeted by family members I haven't seen since I was eight.
"Allison, you've gotten so big!" Grandma grinned. I smiled, feeling Terrance's arm tighten around me. I introduced him, Elly and Alonzo.
We were now eating and socializing, when Terrance's hand caressed my thigh.
"Can we finish what we started, this morning?" He whispered in my ear, chills running down my spine.
"Okay, you go first." I breathed. He disappeared, and I waited a couple minutes, before standing up. Elly and Alonzo were no where to be found, so I already knew they were going at it. I walked upstairs and knocked on the bathroom door, being pulled in by Terrance and pinned against the door. His mouth found mine and I moaned, our kiss sloppy and wet. He kissed and sucked on my neck and I bit my lip, trying to keep quiet as he lifted my dress, pulling off my panties. I unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down. He lifted me up and wrapped my legs around his waist, before pushing into me. I gasped, moaning as he stretched me, his hand finding my mouth.
He pulled down the strap of my dress, taking my nipple in his mouth as he fucked me. I bit down on his shoulder, trying my best not to scream as he continued to pound into me.
The one thing about Terrance is, once you get him started, he doesn't stop. He bent me over the sink, pushing me down until my back was fully arched, before pushing into me.
I knew I wasn't going to be able to walk, after this.