Full Recovery.

Alice in the MM;

Allison's Point Of View;

''I'm going to miss you so much.'' I whispered as I touched Terrance's face. He leaned down and kissed me softly.

''I'll wait for you.'' He breathed. I felt my eyes water as I stared up at him.

My stay at the hospital has been amazing thanks to Terrance and the other friends i've made. Terrance is everything I want in a boy and him leaving is tearing me up inside. But I am proud of his recovery. I wouldn't want to hold him back.

''Promise me you'll do everything you have to do to get out of here.'' He breathed against my lips.

''I promise.''

We heard the nurses footsteps come toward the room and he kissed me once more, before pulling away from me.

''Terrance, your parents are here.'' The nurse said. He grabbed my hand, ignoring her protests and kissed it.

''I love you.'' He breathed, before walking out of the room.

He loves me?

I felt my cheeks heat up and I looked down at the floor as I heard everyone saying their goodbyes to him. I walked out and watched as his mom held his suitcase. She's tall and dark-skinned with big brown eyes and a loving smile, her hair on her shoulders. Terrance looked over at me and he smiled widely, before blowing me a kiss.

I caught that shit with all my strength.

He disappeared into the elevator and I sighed, feeling someone touch my hand.

''You okay?'' Angel asked. I nodded, looking at her with a sad smile.

''I'm proud of him..''

''But you don't know if you can make it without him, I know. That was me the other day.'' She sighed.

Becca was discharged on saturday, and Angel tried holding it together, but failed, crying her eyes out until she came to visit her.

Mood.

''Don't worry, Ang. We'll get through this.'' I smiled, assuringly.

''Hell yeah we will.''

We ended up watching tv and drawing until it was time for group talk. We sat in the group and had a worksheet with a list of drugs on it.

Oh God..

''Okay, today we will do a lesson on drugs and what they do to your body. Who wants to go first and talk about which drugs they've done, first?'' Samantha asked.

I rose my hand.

''Allison! The mic is yours.'' She grinned.

''I was addicted to cocaine. I wouldn't eat or sleep. All I wanted was cocaine. Cocaine controlled every aspect of me. I pushed people away for it, even tore up a family.'' I stated.

''Would you like to share how you started taking cocaine?'' She asked.

Her grey eyes haunted me.

''Um..my best friends aunt. She gave me it and would constantly give it to me, coercing me to take it, telling me that no one else loved me more than she did and that cocaine will make me feel powerful and have no care in the world.'' I stated, staring down at the floor, blankly.

''Thank you for sharing, Allison.''

I spent the rest of group talk quiet, listening to everyones story and their encounter with drugs.