Mental scars.

"My lips are still swollen." I sighed as the doctor removed my stitches.
"Yeah. It'll be that way for a little, sweetie." He responded.
It's been a couple weeks since I was attacked, and my body was healing well.
But my scars on the inside were still raw.
I've lost twenty pounds.
Still not enough.
The weight change was drastic. You can see my collarbones and my cheeks are more hollow.
I was exactly one hundred pounds.
Not enough.
I stared down at my feet as he continued to take my stitches out.
"Well, that's the last of it. There you go." He grinned. I sighed and nodded, jumping off the bed.
"Have you been eating?" He asked. I nodded.
Does one dab of sugar on my tongue and gum count?
"Okay, because you have a check up tomorrow and if you don't weigh over one hundred pounds, then you know what happens."
"I know." I stated.
"Good."
The ride home was quiet and I stared out of the window the entire time.
"So, what did the doctor say?" Mom asked. I looked over at her and her hazel eyes were looking at me from her peripheral vision.
"He said I'm fine, and I have my check up, tomorrow."
"Nina is taking you, right?" She asked. I nodded.
"Oh yeah. I'm sure you'll be just fine." She stated.
I hope so.
I still get bullied at school because I got the queen bee expelled. I get cyber bullied and pushed around in the halls.
Elly tries her hardest to keep her anger in, but she fails and ends up chasing kids down the hallway.
I just want to die.
I feel empty. As if I'm waiting to die, and I'm just floating through life like a plastic bag.
I feel nothing but the constant terror of my existence.
Kill me.
"Where'd you go?" Mom asked as she pulled inside the driveway.
"What?"
"You went in deep thought. I asked what you wanted for dinner." She breathed.
"It doesn't matter."
Not like I'm going to eat it, anyway.
I walked into the house and was greeted by screaming children.
"Hi ally!" Jessica grinned, hugging me.
"Hey, sis."
I walked in the kitchen and saw my mom was fixing herself up a salad.
"Hey mom."
"Hey! How was it?" She asked, her blue eyes sparkling.
"It was okay. We have the other appointment about my weight, tomorrow." I breathed.
"Yeah, Alice reminded me."
I grabbed a carrot from her plate and slowly bit into it, chewing until the pieces were tiny, then pushed them under my tongue.
Then I walked upstairs to my bedroom.
I spit the carrot inside my garbage can and sat on my bed.
'Wyd.' I texted to Elly.
'Getting dick, what happened? You okay?' She asked.
'Fine. Text me when you're done.'
I opened my computer and scrolled through tumblr, before going on Facebook.
'Throwback!'
It was the video of me being jumped posted on my timeline.
'Smh..fat pig. She obviously didn't learn her lesson.'
I nodded, smiling at the computer, before covering my mouth as I let out a sob.
'She just needs to die. I don't understand why they didn't just...nvm.'
'Her titties are nice.'
'This was Tristan's girl, right? Damn.'
'Yeah, he took her V card. But he claimed she was acting like a hoe the entire time, and that he's sure she isn't even a Virgin.'
Oh.
I shut the computer off and curled up on my bed into the tiniest ball possible, letting my tears fall down my face.
Maybe I should just kill myself.
I need some drugs.
I sat up and unlocked my drawer, looking for my stash of pills.
The different colored drugs sat on my bed and I stared down at them.
The tears dripped on my bed and I let out a shaky breath as I pulled out a couple pills and separated them.
'Suicide group.'
I added more to the group of pills and stared at them.
Then my phone rang.
"Hello?" My voice was broken.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing." I stated.
"I'm coming over."
"Ally, we're going to the mall. Do you want to come?" Mom yelled.
"No!" I replied.
"What?" Elly asked.
"Nothing not you." I stated.
"Okay I'm coming over."
She hung up and I sighed, walking downstairs.
The house was empty and I exhaled.
"Okay..okay, Allison..don't do anything crazy." I breathed.
Why don't you just end it now? You're all alone. No ones going to find you.
I looked down at my feet, wrapping my arms around myself so I don't fall into pieces.
"Hey..you left your door open." Elly stated.
"Oh."
"What's the matter?" Elly asked.
"Nothing."
She touched my face, and I moved away.
"I'm going upstairs. Come up so we can talk."
She ran upstairs and I stared at the wrapped up plate of food.
"ALLISON, WHAT THE FUCK?!" She yelled.
I jumped and walked upstairs.
"What are y-"
She stared at me with wide, fearful eyes, before looking down at the pills on the bed.
"What the fuck.." She whimpered. I shook my head, looking away.
"Don't tell me you actually planned on doing that, Allison."
The tears streamed down my face as I turned to look at her.
"I'm so tired, Elly." I cried.
"Killing yourself isn't the right way to handle this!" She pressed, her tears dripping off her chin.
"What the hell did I do, Elly? All I do is live and everyone fucking hates me. I'm a waste of space, I can't eat, I can't sleep..I don't want to do this, anymore. He told everyone, Elly." I cried.
"Told them what, baby? Please, don't do this. You have me to talk to." She sniffed.
"He told everyone that he didn't think I really was a virgin because I was being a hoe with him, apparently. They posted the video again and the comments..I can't. Why do I have to live through this?!" I sobbed.
Elly walked over and wrapped her arms around me.
"I can't have you dying on me."
"I want to die. Nobody wants me here, so what's the point?" I asked.
Elly looked at me with a pained face.
"I want you here." She cried.
"You're the love of my life. Why would you think that?" Elly sobbed. I sniffed and she kissed my forehead.
"I love you more than anything in the world, and if I had found you dead I don't know what I would've done. You're my everything. From my sister, to my lover, to my guardian angel. Please..I can't even bear the thought of you not living in this world." She cried.
"I'm sorry." I whaled.
"I love you so much, Allison."
"I love you Elly."
"You're my best friend. You can't just leave me like that." She sniffed, our noses rubbing.
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." I breathed. She kissed me and hugged me tight and I pushed my head on her shoulder.
"Come, let's lay down."
She put the pills back in the package and we laid on the bed, just staring at each other. Elly pushed a piece of hair behind my ear.
I felt my eyes close and she pulled me to her chest, running her fingers through my hair.
I ended up falling asleep on top of her chest, and it's the best sleep I've had in a long time.
I woke up and stared up at my best friends sleeping face.
Her little eyes looked like two slits and her eyelashes sat on her cheeks. Her small pointy noise and small freckles sprinkled across the bridge of her nose.
Her lips were nice and plump, not too big and not too small.
She was beautiful.
What if I'm going gay for Elly?
Jesus H. Christ.
For gods sake, we already make out and stuff, so why wouldn't I?
I sighed and laid my head back on her chest.
What is wrong with me?
Maybe I just need some love and affection.
I can't get it from Elly.
And I'm not trying to get my heartbroken, again.
"Hey, Elly?"
"Mhm?"
"Would you date me?" I asked. She sat up and rubbed her eyes and looked down at me.
"I would marry you if I could. Truly. Honestly." She stated.
"I just don't..never mind."
"Talk to me."
I sighed and sat up and she looked at me with her emerald green eyes.
"I just want love and affection, I think. But I don't know what I've done for people to be so...wicked to me."
"It's because you're so extraordinary that they don't know how to handle it. You're beautiful and they're jealous as hell." She stated. I sighed and she smiled, touching my hand.
"Bitch..if I wasn't with Alonzo, I would've wifed you."
I laughed loudly, covering my mouth.
"You're annoying. That's basically incest."
"No, I'm dead serious."
I shook my head.
"Man..you're crazy." I giggled.
"Only for you." She winked.
"Remember that intense make out session we had during the summer when we were on shrooms?"
"Oh my god, yes, you literally bruised my lip." She giggled.
"We're so gay."
"It runs in the family."
She stared at me and I laughed lowly.
"Wanna do it again?" She asked.
"Move." I giggled, pushing her away. I laughed as she tackled me on the bed and I screamed as she pinned my arms to the bed.
"Admit it, you're gay as hell." I stated.
"Mhm. I'm gay as fuck." She chuckled, leaning down and kissing me softly.
Best friends for life, my ass.
I moaned lowly as we kissed, my bottom lip between her teeth. Our tongues met and she massaged mine with hers. I wrapped my legs around her waist and she smirked on my mouth, kissing me again.
I busted into laughter, pushing her off me and rolling over.
"I feel like Megan fox from Jennifer's body." Elly laughed.
"We should watch that."
"No, I might get wet again and molest you on your couch." Elly stated.
"Wait...what do you mean again?" I asked. I looked down at her crotch and looked back at her face and I screamed with laughter.
I swear, Elly is the only one that can make me feel like everything is okay.
"You know..you're the only person I could cheat on Alonzo with." She sighed, grabbing my boob.
"What?" I asked, pushing her hand off me.
"Yeah..I told Alonzo if I was to ever cheat on him it would be with you and he was like, well I don't mind, just not anyone else. And I was like whaaaaaat." She giggled, pulling a blunt from her bag.
"What if he cheats on you?" I asked.
"Then I cut his balls off, the fuck.." She said. I laughed.
"You guys are weird."
"I know, but I love him." She sighed. I inhaled from the blunt and sighed, exhaling.
"How do you know if you're in love with someone?" I asked. Elly looked down and grinned.
"It's like..you get butterflies every time you hear their name, and when you see their face it's like a fire runs through you..you just know, you know?"
I looked down and nodded.
I wish someone was in love with me.