33

I've written 33 chapters... 33... what the actual fuck myself? Am I taking too long to get to the plot? I read all your comments and see all your votes and I noticed a lot of people give up reading somewhere around chapter 10. They just *poof* disappear, I can only guess it's because the story gets boring up until then.

Also I've been saving this song for this chapter because it fits so well! Please listen to it!

Jungkook's P.O.V

A beeping noise awakens me from my sleep. My chest is being weighed down by Tae but I can still reach my phone, screen still cracked from a week ago, and stare down the message.

Unknown: Chanyeol is planning an attack tonight. He'll be alone at the graveyard until 4 until 5 pm for some unknown reason. Maybe we can trap him there before the actual attack happens? I'll let you know if anything changes –RM

My eyes wander to my sleeping boyfriend.

Okay, we'll attack him there.

I immediately got a message back.

See u there

Anxiety runs through my veins. Today is going to be the day I will finally take on that brat of a Chanyeol.

A stir grabs my attention and a pair of eyes stare at me. I smile fondly at the sleepy boy in front of me. "Good morning" I peck his nose making the tips of his ears burn.

" 'm sore", he yawns and I'm weirdly happy for his pain. Now I can sneak out without him noticing.

"You can stay in bed today. It looks like a rainy day after all", I lean my chin on top of his head. He snuggles closer, pressing his face against my chest.

"Alright. But you'll have to bring me food", he mumbles and I hear the smirk in his next word, "Slave"

I roll my eyes," Already having a kink so early in the morning Tae?"

He stomps my chest," Bring me bacon you idiot"

~

4 pm rolls around much slower than I had thought. I'm constantly stressed and I fear Taehyung noticed my change of mood. He keeps eyeing me suspiciously and I keep a smile plastered on my face. Once I see the clock I sneak out of bed where Taehyung fell asleep. I scribble down a note, telling him Jin asked me to do the shopping and lay it on my nightstand. Afterwards I check the wooden nightstand. It has a hidden second shelf underneath the first one, where I keep my gun. It wasn't originally my gun but my father's. The gun that he shot himself with after shooting my mom when she was trying to protect me. This gun made me an orphan and it was now going to make me help get rid of Chanyeol.

I hide it underneath my jacket and slip out of the room and then dash out of the house. The walk to the graveyard is rather short but I keep slowing myself down. Where am I going to meet Namjoon? He didn't message me anything.

As soon as I turn a corner, which is a few meters away from the graveyard entrance I notice my mistake. Namjoon didn't have my number and he would never have it because it'd raise too much suspicion if he ever left his phone alone with my number in it. And now the mistake sinks in as I see five guys pointing their gun at me with wide smirks on their faces.

"Chanyeol is expecting you. But first, drop the gun", one of them says darkly. My hearts pounds in my head and my mouth goes dry.

I failed.

I failed Taehyung.

I failed Namjoon.

I failed my mother to who I promised I'd live a long life.

I failed myself.

I tighten my hands into fists once I let my gun hit the ground and follow the men into the graveyard. The angel statue looms over me and the person standing in front of it is all too familiar. Chanyeol wears a shit eating smirk and I would love to just wipe it away, cutting it out with a knife and then shoving it up his ass. But I can't so I keep staring at him with all the men surrounding us. They aren't with many, seven, to be precise. Chanyeol lifts up his gun and ushers the men away so we're left alone. He knows I can't run now.

"Well well well... What do we have here?", he chuckles, "A trap in a trap? You really taught killing me would be so easy? Oh please, I had expected you to be smarter Jungkook".

"Sorry for disappointing you", I smile sweetly, staring at the gun pointed at my heart.

"How's Tae doing?", he asks casual. My smile turns sour.

"Don't call him that", I growl, "You don't deserve to call him that"

He laughs, "It won't matter after you're dead. He'll be so heartbroken that I can easily manipulate him. He won't miss you after he has a taste of me"

Chanyeol seems to notice me tense, "Scratch that, he already had a taste of me. Not that he had much of a choice. I really loved fucking that tear stained face and those pretty pink lips. His anguish made my pleasure even better"

My vision goes red. Anger bubbles in my stomach and my nails dig themselves into my palm, drawing out blood.

"Fuck. You", I spit and charge towards him in blinding fury. A shot echoes through the open space and I freeze in place. The air gets knocked out of me. I place my hand on my chest, checking for blood but I don't feel the sticky substance. Confused I look around and see a boy with white hair aiming a gun in my direction.

"T-Taehyung?"

His face is blank but I see tears streaming down. I look to where he is staring in shock and see Chanyeol's body bleeding on the ground. Realization hits me when I near his body, his face evident of pain. Taehyung, my innocent candy shop boyfriend, did this.

"Didn't expect that, did you?", I try to smirk through all the shock.

He glares at me and groans when I push my heel in the bleeding wound on chest. His breathings gets harder and harder making me smirk. Now he's the one feeling pain.

"I seem to like you more and more the less that you breath", I chuckle, "But don't worry. I won't let you die. You can rot in prison"

I dial the ambulance and cops, not caring they'll take me too. This has to be over with.

I hear footsteps behind me and turn around to face a crying Taehyung.

"K-Kookie", he pants," I-I shot someone"

I run over to him and envelop him in a bone crushing hug," And I'm very proud of you! Jesus Christ Tae! You freaking saved my life! How did you get here?"

He deeply breathes into my shoulder, "I followed you here. I wasn't actual asleep"

"You sneaky bastard!", I cry tears of happiness and press my lips hardly against his, trying to give him all my love, "I love you so goddamn much Tae! I'm so fucking deep in love with you"

He blushes red and tightens his arms around my neck," I love you too Jungkook"

🍃

ITS HERE

MY NEW FANFIC

It only has a teaser and a chapter now but I promise I'll upload lots!