4

Sorry for the short chapters!! They'll be longer in the future but I'm really tired right now :(
🍃

Jungkook's P.O.V

Taehyung trails behind me as I walk to the window. I see a mob of white hair. "Yoongi! Open the door", I try to yell as loud as I can without waking up people. His arms, which were leaning out of the window, disappear so I assume he's going to open the front door for us. I lead Taehyung ,who has been quiet for a while, to the door. He has put on my jacket again, I kinda forced him to since he was shivering like crazy. The door slowly opens and a wild Yoongi sticks his face between the gap, "What are you doing? Who's this? I told you not to bring fuckbuddies".

He looks over to Taehyung. "Is there something wrong with him? His face is all red" I glance sideways and see Taehyung averting his gaze while looking embarrassed.

"You mentioned fuckbuddies, which he isn't. I think he doesn't even say the word fuck out loud because he's too innocent like a little child", I say, pushing past Yoongi on my way in.

"What? Is he your friend?", Yoongi questions, emphasizing the last word. I ignore it and pull Taehyung into the house. He's been looking at the floor the whole time, being surprisingly quiet. "Just shut up Yoongi. He's staying with us tonight", I snap. Taehyung doesn't say anything when I drag him on the stairs or when I push him into my room. He's just quiet. Yoongi trails behind us and falls on the bed. "I'm just going to ignore that this night ever happened", he mutters and rolls on his side, his back facing us.

"What is it?", I hold Taehyung's gaze when he finally looks up from the floor.

He shakes his head.

"What. Is. It?", I step closer with every word I say. He backs away until his legs hit the bed and he falls over.

"It-it's just... is this a foster home?", he asks softly.

I groan in annoyance, knowing this was going to be his first reaction. "Yes, problems with that?", I snap frustrated. He quickly shakes his head in fear and leans his back against the wall with his arms around his knees. "Good", I nod, "Now sleep. We'll have to get up early if you want to leave unseen in the morning"

His gaze travels to the bed, asking a silent question. I realise he's wondering if we need to sleep in the same bed.

"I'll sleep on the floor. Don't worry", I slip off the bed. I've slept on the floors countless times as I was a child when me and my mom got thrown out of the house by my dad. We slept on the street, using a carton box as bed sheets.

He shakes his head vigorously, trying to pull me back up by my arm but he's too weak to actually do it. "Don't sleep on the floor please", he pleads, "It's really bad for your back"

I scoff. If only he would see my back, it would shut him up pretty quickly. He  puts on big eyes, almost like a puppy, and I groan when he also sticks out his bottom lip.

"Fine", I stand up and crawl onto the bed. He also lies down, as far away from me as possible.

"Goodnight", he whispers.

I don't answer.